PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell!?!?!?

DMKA
05-03-2004, 08:59 AM
What are some just weird, odd, or hard to explain things/sites/situations/events/ect. you've seen around where you live?

Last night there was this really big sound that went through the sky for about 30 seconds. It sounded like and entire country being fried in electric chairs all at once. It was just weird to say the least, and I still don't know what it was. O____O

Disscussion

Maxico
05-03-2004, 10:12 AM
A plane maybe?

Meat Puppet
05-03-2004, 10:26 AM
I was in my house one night and it sounded like there was a giant bubble in my kitchen moving around and when I went to the kitchen; the giant bubble moved to my bedroom. I ended up chasing that bloody bubble for maybe over an hour until it went under the floorboards. It never happened again but I wish it did.

SeeDRankLou
05-03-2004, 07:40 PM
On the patio of my apartment, there is this weird spider that I've never seen before. It's been in the same spot for about a week now. It's weird for several reasons. One, I thought Spiders were nocturnal, but this one is going all day and all night. Two, it looks like it's inside of a shell, like it's a turtle or something. I watched it for a while and when it moves it's legs come out and all that stuff. Three, it's makes these really nifty webs that defy several laws of physics. I have no idea what in the world it is, or if it's even a spider.

Rainecloud
05-03-2004, 07:42 PM
I'm sorry, I have no idea what your sound was.

Doomgaze
05-03-2004, 07:50 PM
lou - maybe it's a lobster that's living on a spider web

Misfit
05-03-2004, 07:52 PM
On the patio of my apartment, there is this weird spider that I've never seen before. It's been in the same spot for about a week now. It's weird for several reasons. One, I thought Spiders were nocturnal, but this one is going all day and all night. Two, it looks like it's inside of a shell, like it's a turtle or something. I watched it for a while and when it moves it's legs come out and all that stuff. Three, it's makes these really nifty webs that defy several laws of physics. I have no idea what in the world it is, or if it's even a spider.
What the... BEAT IT WITH SOMETHING! IT'S PLANNING TO SUCK OFF YOUR FACE, DON'T JUST LET IT LIVE! >:O

*ahem*

Weird things that happened around where I live ... *thinks* Oh well, we'll just use my old town... MY NEIGHBOR SHOT HIS GIRLFRIEND THEN SHOT HIMSELF! omg. Crazy world. *shakes head*

otori_wazmaster
05-05-2004, 12:49 PM
I keep on hearing strange noises coming from my attic, it's kinda like a low, rumbling sound mixed with a plop, like water coming out of the tap but it's thicker, like oil. Might be a leak, or...it might be something..more..sinister!! Like a pool of hydrochloric acid that's gonna melt through into my room at night and dissolve me :eek: .....I think I'll sleep downstairs for a while :p

Erdrick Holmes
05-05-2004, 01:07 PM
The Aquaman game. I never knew a game can be so horrible.

Peegee
05-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Is Misfit female? If she is, she falls under the 'WTH!?$!@' category.

Misfit
05-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Is Misfit female? If she is, she falls under the 'WTH!?$!@' category.
wtf. :( I'M A GIRL!

Ichy
05-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Does on my TV count? I was watching Letterman the other night and they did "Stupid Human Tricks". I saw one of the best drummers I've heard in a long time... He played a really fast and cool swing kinda jazz number, an extremely complex piece, all while jugling 3 drumsticks! Didn't miss a single beat, never lost a stick. It was truly bizarre and quite simply one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Dragonflame
05-05-2004, 11:08 PM
My TV does strange stuff too. Once, I was watching this wierd tape, and then a girl climbed out of the TV and tried to kill me 7 days later.