PDA

View Full Version : Someone's missing in AC...

earLX
07-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Where the hell is elena??? Maybe she's dead... But that can't be... :confused:

Christmas
07-06-2005, 12:38 PM
She got married to a Goblin and went to live in Goblin island.

Actually. I think they forgot about her but I do hope to see her in AC.

MoonZapdos
07-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Damn, I forgot who's Elena...

Craig
07-06-2005, 03:01 PM
The Blond female Turk.

MoonZapdos
07-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh. Wait... The TURKS are in this movie!?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
07-06-2005, 03:36 PM
OMG!!!

KoShiatar
07-06-2005, 09:23 PM
I noticed this today. But I was told by a friend of mine there IS a reason why she's not there and I don't want to spoil it.
I also noticed one thing that people seem not to notice: since Shinra is destroyed in the end of FF VII, in Japanese magazines the're not referred as the Turks, but the EX- Turks. So why are they still wearing ecactly the same uniform they had before?

XxSephirothxX
07-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Maybe because they didn't want to spend money on new clothes.

Tanwen Strife
07-06-2005, 10:41 PM
It's a RPG world, they CAN'T buy new clothes. It would upset the balance causing the complete collapse in the fabric of space time. For any person to change their clothes for more than a couple of hours on a special occasion has that affect in the world of RPG. I thought every one knew that.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-06-2005, 11:14 PM
since Shinra is destroyed in the end of FF VII, in Japanese magazines the're not referred as the Turks, but the EX- Turks. So why are they still wearing ecactly the same uniform they had before?Their uniform in FFVII was blue, but in AC, they're wearing black. See? Completely different.

Holy_Aeris
07-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Well you could ask the same for Tseng (or however you spell his name!!)
Maybe them two hooked up, and got married?
Maybe Elena died on the job or something?
Maybe she is in it, but hasn't been previewed yet??

Dking'squeen
07-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Elena...I almost forgot who she was and I compeltely forgot about Tseng until I saw a comic n.n Well, I don't know where she is. Her or Tseng. They got hitched and then ran off of a cliff.

Squall of SeeD
07-07-2005, 12:39 AM

The game shows us very clearly what became of Tseng: He got ran through with a Masamune and then was left to die in the Temple of the Ancients, where he did die.

CloudStrife48
07-07-2005, 06:24 AM

The game shows us very clearly what became of Tseng: He got ran through with a Masamune and then was left to die in the Temple of the Ancients, where he did die.

Yes that's very true. How do people forget these kinds of things?

Also, Elena might not be in the movie because she could be on some top secret mission by Rufus! :cool: Perhaps the movie will clear it up, we just have to wait till September 14th to find out.

Shadow Bahamut
07-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Also, Elena might not be in the movie because she could be on some top secret mission by Rufus! :cool: Perhaps the movie will clear it up, we just have to wait till September 14th to find out.
September 14th!!! i can't wait for this..

Yeah, Tseng got jousted by a masamune blade and died at the Temple's lift. Maybe Elena fell off the sister ray when her and Tifa had a scrap on it??? who knows..

Mercen-X
07-07-2005, 10:42 AM
What about Priscilla? She had a name. She was important. She should be one of the Geostigma victims in FFAC. If they left her out, I'll destroy them!!!
It's a RPG world, they CAN'T buy new clothes. It would upset the balance causing the complete collapse in the fabric of space time. For any person to change their clothes for more than a couple of hours on a special occasion has that affect in the world of RPG. I thought every one knew that.
When posting sarcasm, it's wise to use statements that can't be disproven, like "Sephiroth wanted to eat the world and become his mother."
Allow me to disprove your sarcasm. The "Ex-Turks" haven't necessarily changed their outfits nor has Rufus which anyone could tell is the man in the white suit. However, Cloud and nearly all of his crew have changed.

Winter Nights
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM
What about Priscilla? She had a name. She was important. She should be one of the Geostigma victims in FFAC. If they left her out, I'll destroy them!!!
When posting sarcasm, it's wise to use statements that can't be disproven, like "Sephiroth wanted to eat the world and become his mother."
Allow me to disprove your sarcasm. The "Ex-Turks" haven't necessarily changed their outfits nor has Rufus which anyone could tell is the man in the white suit. However, Cloud and nearly all of his crew have changed.

I thought it was obvious he was being sarcastic.

Darkstrife
07-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Um, I dont know if this is just my mind playing tricks on me but after Tseng moves after he finishes talking to you in the ancients pyramid, if you walk up and talk to him he says something to the effect of "... I...... am still alive...."
As for Elena, I'm not really sure what happened to her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she just hasn't been in any previews yet.

Vaprice
07-07-2005, 06:50 PM
About the turks being in this movie you do see some of the old ones....

And about Elena I don't think theres been any information about her not being seen in the movie. Some things are meant to be a mystery...

* White Aeris *
07-07-2005, 07:33 PM
i hope Elena ok... i liked her! ;)

Squall of SeeD
07-08-2005, 05:20 AM
Maybe Elena fell off the sister ray when her and Tifa had a scrap on it??? who knows..

That wasn't Elena. That was Scarlet, the head of Shin-Ra's weapons development department.

Shadow Bahamut
07-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Maybe Elena fell off the sister ray when her and Tifa had a scrap on it??? who knows..

That wasn't Elena. That was Scarlet, the head of Shin-Ra's weapons development department.
oh yeah..:P i haven't played in 2 years....i think i need to play it again.

KoShiatar
07-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Yep, and the cannon was still in Junon and not being called Sister Ray yet. By the way, I enjoyed the slapping contest very much. Scarlet must BURN!!!!

Krag Koopa
07-09-2005, 03:18 AM
someone married a goblin?

Shadow Bahamut
07-10-2005, 09:24 AM
Yep, and the cannon was still in Junon and not being called Sister Ray yet. By the way, I enjoyed the slapping contest very much. Scarlet must BURN!!!!
i said the sister ray cuz it was easier, rather than saying, the big cannon over in Junon..... :p

Strawberry_Mew
07-13-2005, 12:09 AM
I have'nt seen Cait Sith in the movie as well -sniffle- o well just have to wait ^^

Sword
07-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Cait Sith is actually in the film. I seen a picture of him sitting on RedXIII's head

Rengori
07-13-2005, 05:34 AM
All I remember is that Tseng died. I though that Elana was killed, but apparently I'm wrong.

Lenna
07-13-2005, 06:45 AM
The last time you see Elena is in Midgar disc 3, when you're in the train tunnels. Just before you go and fight hojo and Scarlet & Heideggers "Special Secret Weapon". Her and Reno just run away. They don't "die".

TurkSlayer
07-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Um, I dont know if this is just my mind playing tricks on me but after Tseng moves after he finishes talking to you in the ancients pyramid, if you walk up and talk to him he says something to the effect of "... I...... am still alive...."
As for Elena, I'm not really sure what happened to her, but I wouldn't be surprised if she just hasn't been in any previews yet.

He was alive at that point, but he dies soon after. You finded that out when you talk to Elena the next time. She fights you because Tseng is dead and she thinks you killed him.

BTW, there is a possibility that she's in the movie. You'll notice during the trailer that Reno is rescuing someone with blonde hair during the Bahumut attack. There's a possibility that its Elena.

Loony BoB
07-13-2005, 03:59 PM
It is of course possible that she got hit by a car and died inbetween the game and the movie. Or got eaten by a bear during a hiking expedition. Or confused her bedside cup of water with her bedside cup of deadly poison. Or she could have became a disco queen. Or she could have had a sex change and actually be one of the dudes in the game. Or sh- okay I'll stop.

CloudStrife48
07-13-2005, 10:30 PM
[QUOTE=Darkstrife]

BTW, there is a possibility that she's in the movie. You'll notice during the trailer that Reno is rescuing someone with blonde hair during the Bahumut attack. There's a possibility that its Elena.

That's true. I watched that trailer and noticed it.

I took a print screen of the scene even though it happens really fast.

Could be Elena.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/cloudstrife48/untitled1.bmp

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/cloudstrife48/untitled.bmp

what do you guys think?

Squall of SeeD
07-14-2005, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=Darkstrife]

Could be Elena.

what do you guys think?

It's a child, just like the two under Rude's arms. Note how much smaller he is than Reno, and the fact that Rude is also carrying children. For that matter, they're running away from the monument that the children were standing around in a ring earlier.

Winter Nights
07-14-2005, 02:18 AM
[QUOTE=Darkstrife]

Could be Elena.

what do you guys think?

It's a child, just like the two under Rude's arms. Note how much smaller he is than Reno, and the fact that Rude is also carrying children. For that matter, they're running away from the monument that the children were standing around in a ring earlier.
He's right. They be kids.

As for Elena.. Meh, it's prolly just a case of her not being in any important scenes, thus not deserving a trailer shot.

TurkSlayer
07-14-2005, 03:01 AM
[QUOTE=Darkstrife]

Could be Elena.

what do you guys think?

He's right. They be kids.

As for Elena.. Meh, it's prolly just a case of her not being in any important scenes, thus not deserving a trailer shot.

I just examined the photo's a little closer, and it seems you two are right, that is almost definately a child. Well, I'm sure they will explain her absence during the movie, or, like Autumn Rain said, she may not be in any important scenes. We'll find out Sept. 14.

sephiroth9006
07-15-2005, 11:46 AM
do not read if you don't want a little bit of the movie spoiled.
Well,actually, the bahamut attack is not bahamut it's bahamut with sins DNA which is why it looks fatter and has more eyes,i'll get a screeny if i can. also sephiroth come back i know most of what heppens but i won't put much more than this here.

or it's somthing along those lines....i'm not really to sure...but meh...
AC had best be coming out in the UK.

Holy_Aeris
07-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Can i ask?
Wheres Cait Sith???

Winter Nights
07-15-2005, 12:50 PM
I thought I saw a still-shot of him, but that doesn't mean that he won't show up most of the time in the form of Reeve.

Christmas
07-15-2005, 03:03 PM
There you go, everyone favourite mega phone using cat.

http://www.adventchildren.net/media/screens/official/official114.jpg

Winter Nights
07-15-2005, 03:10 PM
That's the pic I saw. *nods*

Holy_Aeris
07-15-2005, 03:22 PM
where'd that fat mog go???
So the cat decided to hump Red XIII instead of Mog?? lol

Winter Nights
07-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Cait Sith was always just the cat. For some odd reason he rode a stuffed mog in the game.

Ohhh
07-21-2005, 07:40 PM
Well i wouldnt have missed him if he wasnt in the film to be honest...
*bring back the big fat cute moogle!*

puny-luv
07-21-2005, 08:22 PM
I really liked both Elena and Cait Sith. :p I'm glad that Cait's in AC... but I sure hope Elena makes an appearence. Or atleast told where she is/what happened to her...

Sakura Valentine
07-22-2005, 09:03 PM
Well,actually, the bahamut attack is not bahamut it's bahamut with sins DNA which is why it looks fatter and has more eyes,i'll get a screeny if i can. also sephiroth come back i know most of what heppens but i won't put much more than this here.

Okay, first off, AC won't be coming out in the UK until around Fall, 2006. Or, at least quite a few of my sources tell me...sorry, Seph... :cry:
And for those who want to TOTALLY be spoiled in the movie, you'd better take a look at this site. It's containing a VERY spacific report of the special edition that reporters have watched of AC...so, I must warn you all:
THIS REPORT IS A COMPLEATE SPOILER OF THE ENTIRE MOVIE! FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE MOVIE, AND WANT TO KEEP GUESSING AND ASSUMING THINGS THAT WON'T HAPPEN, THEN DO NOT READ THE REPORT, AND/OR READ THE SUBTITLES ON THE PICS THAT THEY HAVE THERE!
And that's all, I guess...
OH, And the reports mention ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ELENA BEING THERE. Just for all you guys' info.

Lenna
07-22-2005, 09:20 PM
So... urm... Where's the site? :)

It is of course possible that she got hit by a car and died inbetween the game and the movie. Or got eaten by a bear during a hiking expedition. Or confused her bedside cup of water with her bedside cup of deadly poison. Or she could have became a disco queen. Or she could have had a sex change and actually be one of the dudes in the game. Or sh- okay I'll stop.

Hit by a car?? no BoB that was the Shii cat ;) hehe I'M SO GONNA MAKE YOU WATCH THAT AGAIN! :p

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder

Discord
07-22-2005, 09:43 PM
Rude with the two kids between his arms looks kinda amusing. I though he was running with beer barrels before you told me:)

CloudStrife48
07-22-2005, 10:35 PM

Now, I may be wrong... but...Square-Enix has never merged the Final Fantasy worlds. Each world is unique and different, and I'm sure it will continue that way. So your claim of Bahamut Sin being Bahamut merged with Sins DNA sounds entirely false, back that up with proof from a source.

Sakura Valentine
07-22-2005, 10:45 PM
*raises an eyebrow* WTF??? I had it there...Anyways, here it is (yet again)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Special Edition Report @ Daeya.org (http://www.daeya.org/ff7ac/)
Yeah, a looooooong link...I really hope it appears and works.

CloudStrife48
07-22-2005, 10:53 PM
*raises an eyebrow* WTF??? I had it there...Anyways, here it is (yet again)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Special Edition Report @ Daeya.org (http://www.daeya.org/ff7ac/)
Yeah, a looooooong link...I really hope it appears and works.

I just briefly glanced at bits and pieces.

It only covers about 30 minutes of the movie though.

The movie is 97 minutes long.

So I wouldn't say it completely ruins the movie. I'd say it gets me even more interested since I'm a die hard FF7 fan :)

Mercen-X
07-22-2005, 11:50 PM
I thought it was obvious he was being sarcastic.Whether or not his sarcasm was obvious is a moot point. Mine was that suitable sarcasm uses nondebatable statements. If none of Cloud's crew had alternate clothes, then his statement would have been fine. However, saying that "no character can change their appearance because it would destroy the RPG" is not sarcasm as it disproves itself. Sarcasm should never disprove itself.

earLX
08-06-2005, 03:27 AM
I have found out that elena IS in Advent Children... Read the Gamespot E3 trailer report below...

Gamespot E3 Trailer News (http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/07/31/news_6130105.html)

Note: There are spoilers in this section :tongue:

NoteThatIAmNonexistent
08-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Uh... Yeah Elena is going to be in the movie. I'm not sure where or when... But they announced that Michelle Ruff is going to be the Voice Actor for Elena. So... There ya go. :D

Daemion
08-12-2005, 03:26 AM
I hope that Lucrecia is in it.

...or at least made reference to.

Yoko-sama
08-12-2005, 05:57 PM
Uh... Yeah Elena is going to be in the movie. I'm not sure where or when... But they announced that Michelle Ruff is going to be the Voice Actor for Elena. So... There ya go. :D
Thats great^^I wonder if shes even gonna be in it for a long time though...

CloudStrife48
08-12-2005, 08:43 PM
I hope that Lucrecia is in it.

...or at least made reference to.

You know I never really thought of that. I hope so too though

Dudius
08-15-2005, 09:56 PM
I don't understand how you guys can't see elena... she's right there with the other two turks when bahamut blows up that building. It's strange to me that only one other person saw that.

Mercen-X
08-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Huh? Are you talking about the blonde that Reno is holding while he and Rude are being blasted away? 'Cause it's been said that that's a kid.