PDA

View Full Version : wierd cheat

Fatal Impurity
01-13-2006, 08:57 PM
i found this cheat out about 3 months ago when i was playing ff8 for the second time (i wanted all the GFs this time) and when i was in the secret lab (where ultima weapon and bahamut is) if ound out this cheat: basically when ya in the room with all the ruby dragons (just before you talk with bahamut) when you finish a fight press and hold R1 and X together until the very end (after the experience screen and everthin) and you will instantly get into another battle! (without being able to move or anything) as far as i know this only works in that room but i thought it was an interesting cheat/glitch anyway...:eek: :eek: :eek:

boys from the dwarf
01-13-2006, 09:02 PM
actually this happened to me in the same place but i didnt have to hold anything. its not a cheat and its intended to happen. when i got close to bahamut i had to fight 2 ruby dragons one after the other instead of just one. its not a cheat and its just something to make the game harder.

Fatal Impurity
01-13-2006, 09:08 PM
yeah but when i released the buttons i was okay again until i pressed them again or until i actually talked to bahamut

xancithus
01-13-2006, 09:10 PM
lol, yeah thats intentional.... so that its a challenge to fight bahamut. I fought three ruby dragons before bahamut and only nearly beat him...

raskerino
01-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Are you talking about the 3 fights during the talk with Bahamut or extra Ruby Dragon fights before that when you move while the light is on?

Future Esthar
01-14-2006, 12:31 AM
I also found one at the replenish room.If you press triangle a steam will appear and it will disappear if you press square.

Desert Wolf
01-14-2006, 12:37 AM
Very strange.Dont think ive seen anything like it.

Fatal Impurity
01-14-2006, 02:59 PM
im talking like when your just moving about normally in the room before you talk to bahumut (and then finally realise there is a invisable option)