PDA

View Full Version : 1572,the year of FF8.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Future Esthar
09-14-2005, 09:31 PM
(This is not the thread I talked about on my last reply of "Beautifull" )

Right.I determined the year in wich the events of FF8 unfolds(Squallīs time).It is the year 1572.
Wanna evidence?A picture will give it.From there itīs straight mathematics.

Will wait a reply first.The argument is too simple.

Winter Nights
09-14-2005, 09:34 PM
Fine.. I know I may regret this. What picture?

blackline77
09-14-2005, 09:35 PM
in the 1500's we didnt even have cars. in ff8 they have flying schools. what the hell??

Destai
09-14-2005, 10:01 PM
FFVIII is timeless but I'd still love to see the picture.

Winter Nights
09-14-2005, 10:54 PM
in the 1500's we didnt even have cars. in ff8 they have flying schools. what the hell??
Wow... A new record. Future's argument debunked before he even posted it. :D

Future Esthar
09-14-2005, 11:49 PM
Hello,the set of invention timeline on FF8 is not the same as ours.
FF8 is not our world.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Rainestomb.jpg

Look at the picture.It says "Raine Loire" and below there is her birth and death day.

For the death day it says MDLV the roman numeral for 1555.
Now add 17 years and what do you have?

Long time no see you Autumn Rain and Destai.

Mo-Nercy
09-15-2005, 12:15 AM
Doesn't her date of birth say MDKG (or maybe it's XG)

What the crap is G? You can try and argue that it's a C, but C's a hundred and shouldn't be the last digit anyway.

Therefore, it's not Roman Numerals.

Therefore, you have no right to state that Raine died on 1555 and the the world of FF8 plays in the year 1572.

OWNED!

xD

Future Esthar
09-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Itīs MDXXI

Luthien Rogue
09-15-2005, 01:10 AM
http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/6549/raineloire0wp.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Birth date doesn't look like MDXXI to me. :\ Looks more like.. MO)((: smiley face? =D hmm XD

Second looks like MOLV. :erm:

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-15-2005, 02:28 AM
In some sense, Future's got a point. Even if the year's not 1572, the world of FF8 isnt our world. They couldve invented cars before us, AND flying schools where you use magic and swords that shoot bullets.

Snow Lionheart
09-15-2005, 06:29 AM
Yep. I agree on that. FF 8 isn't our world.

By the way, I thought the second date after MDXXI looks like it would say MOLY or HOLY. And the first one looks like MOXCI...

chocobo hunter
09-15-2005, 06:56 AM
so why does Raine not have any real dates on her grave anyway?

G SpOtZ
09-15-2005, 11:36 PM
i have questions.

how does this affect anything? is it just a random lil thing that you think you figured out even though it probably doesn't say anything at all? i don't understand where youre going with this but it better not be another messed up insane stupid theory that EVERYBODY is going to hate you AGAIN for.

Pouring Rain
09-15-2005, 11:38 PM
Does that mean shes from Rome?

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 12:34 AM
It doesnīt affect anything.

CaladBolgLionHeart
09-16-2005, 12:55 AM
i have questions.

how does this affect anything? is it just a random lil thing that you think you figured out even though it probably doesn't say anything at all? i don't understand where youre going with this but it better not be another messed up insane stupid theory that EVERYBODY is going to hate you AGAIN for.

I wouldnt be so quick to judge this one. The jury's still out, and unless u can prove Future wrong, Id hold my tongue. The date at which the game occured could provide more insight to the game overall. THAT'S what it affects.

BG-57
09-16-2005, 02:37 AM
I think the only specific dates given in the game are in the Deep Sea Research Center, and there's no way of knowing if they used the same calender or how it even worked. If their years are the same as the rest of the world, it took them over 1200 years to research the deposit!

3015 Deep Sea Research Center found a strong energy field
4127 Travel possible by underwater tower
4141 Deep Sea Research Center named Deep Sea Deposit
4242 Deep Sea Research Center sealed off Deep Sea Deposit

G SpOtZ
09-16-2005, 03:54 AM
i have questions.

I wouldnt be so quick to judge this one. The jury's still out, and unless u can prove Future wrong, Id hold my tongue. The date at which the game occured could provide more insight to the game overall. THAT'S what it affects.
hey, i only asked questions, i didn't exactly judge yet. i still don't understand what it affects though.

Snow Lionheart
09-16-2005, 05:38 AM
Oh no.

I have a BAD feeling about this. FE is soon probably going to change his mind and tell us how the year 1555 is important year that will change our aspects to FF 8. Maybe its a theory how there actually was a situation like FF 8 in Italy during the years 1555 and 1572 or something and then all of a sudden all those flying Gardens and magic and stuff were wiped out by the martians who wanted to revenge because we stole their monsters.....

LOL. That went a bit over board. By the way, I STILL think its says MOXCI MOLY.

boys from the dwarf
09-16-2005, 07:12 AM
FEs probly right on this one but FF8 is a different world so the year could be 1555. does that mean jesus visited them before us or something.

Mitch
09-16-2005, 07:23 AM
Ok so how do we know the world of FF8 started it's calanders at the same time as us?

There is no mention of Jesus or Christianity in the game, and that is what we base our calanders on in the Western World (or at least New Zealand)

The year 0 for that world could be the year 2902 here, or anything else for that matter.

So even if it is 1587 or whatever, it can't be compared to our calander anyway.

-N-
09-16-2005, 07:53 AM
2005, the year no one gives a damn.

crazybayman
09-16-2005, 01:31 PM
I think the only specific dates given in the game are in the Deep Sea Research Center, and there's no way of knowing if they used the same calender or how it even worked. If their years are the same as the rest of the world, it took them over 1200 years to research the deposit!

3015 Deep Sea Research Center found a strong energy field
4127 Travel possible by underwater tower
4141 Deep Sea Research Center named Deep Sea Deposit
4242 Deep Sea Research Center sealed off Deep Sea Deposit
Well, if this is the case, the date on Raine's grave certainly is NOT 1555.
You can't even pick out what it is. Maybe the inscriptions on the grave are an ancient numeric system, which is NOT the same as the Roman numerals, meaning the characters could mean ANYTHING. Why would they be the same as Roman Numerals, of all things? As was stated, this is a completely different world. Even though they do speak english, and use the same modern numeric system as us, that doesn't mean that Roman numerals are inscribed on people's graves, indicating date of birth and death.

And no G Spotz, there is no point to this :p .

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 06:35 PM
There are Roman numerals on Ultis castle.The only difference is that 4 is not IV but IIII.

G SpOtZ
09-16-2005, 08:46 PM
just like in ff7 at temple of the ancients.

Destai
09-16-2005, 08:57 PM
Does that mean shes from Rome?xD
Are you sure it doesnt say MOLY? Oh well if you have picture proof you have picture proof as much as I dont want to admit it.

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 09:16 PM
I donīt put much importance to this thread either.

Doomie
09-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Are you sure it doesnt say MOLY? Oh well if you have picture proof you have picture proof as much as I dont want to admit it.

Actually, the creators of FFVIII meant for it to say MOLY. They knew it was but a letter off "MOLDY". And we both know what that means; THAT RINOA, JULIA, ELLONE, ADEL, ULTIMECIA, EDEA, SELPHIE, QUISTIS, AND MA DINCHT ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON FROM DIFFERENT POINTS IN TIME BROUGHT TOGETHER IN THE YEAR 1572 TO FIGHT OFF THE FORCES OF EVIL!

Winter Nights
09-16-2005, 09:49 PM

Actually, the creators of FFVIII meant for it to say MOLY. They knew it was but a letter off "MOLDY". And we both know what that means; THAT RINOA, JULIA, ELLONE, ADEL, ULTIMECIA, EDEA, SELPHIE, QUISTIS, AND MA DINCHT ARE ALL THE SAME PERSON FROM DIFFERENT POINTS IN TIME BROUGHT TOGETHER IN THE YEAR 1572 TO FIGHT OFF THE FORCES OF EVIL!

OMFG!! HE'S RIGHT!! IT ALL MAKES SENSE IN A WAY IT NEVER DID BEFORE!! :p

Future Esthar
09-16-2005, 09:57 PM
What did the word "Moldy" means?

Some humor:

They were brought to kill Vinzer Deling.
However he is an Immortal (like Duncan Mcleoud) and only Squallīs blade can kill him (by cutting his neck).
Hence the ploy they all make toward Squall.
The objectif is to stop his tiranny which were prophesized by ancient civilizations.
His tiranny also made some people on the future suffer (he is still alive).
However Squallīs blade only exist around his time.It was supposed to be breakened somehow.His sword(gunblade or watever ) is sacred.LOL

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-16-2005, 11:59 PM
knowing you, thats not too far from your usual theories.

Future Esthar
09-17-2005, 12:13 AM
It is too far from my usual theories.

By the way,that petition thread you opened,where was it moved to?

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-17-2005, 01:07 AM
Dont Know.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-17-2005, 01:46 AM

Skyblade
09-17-2005, 06:23 AM
Don't double post.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-18-2005, 03:16 PM
accident :$

G SpOtZ
09-18-2005, 04:46 PM
lol skyblade trying to be a moderator XD

So where does the year O start in this game? When they figured out the whole system of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years? and would it be different for the FF8 world than Earth? I think it's safe to assume that we're not supposed to know or care about the year this takes place, but i guess it's fun trying to figure it out from evidence of the game.

Rengori
09-28-2005, 11:56 PM
Looks like MONG to me.

Jessweeee♪
10-01-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm not so sure that O is a roman numeral, but other than that i have to congradulate you FE, this one actually makes sense and can really be correct :D

But keep in mind people, this is a totally different, fictional world. Year 10 there could be like, year 3000 here. There doesn't have to be BC years or gravity (although there is indeed gravity in FF8).

darkmischief
10-01-2005, 07:57 PM
wow.... FE i can say i belive you..because it makes a hell lot more sense than MOLDY or whatnot... :rolleyes2 ...anyway...where is that deep sea deposit dates or whatever...(probably cuz i dont pay enough attention....)

Future Esthar
10-01-2005, 11:10 PM
Thanks.

But keep in mind that I will show you that the world of FF8 is already Time compressed.

So the year 1572 is valid only around Winhill.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 11:23 PM
what does WINHILL have todo with ANYTHING?!

G SpOtZ
10-01-2005, 11:27 PM
GoL, you just HAAAD to ask didn't you? i'm not even gonna touch this thread with a 20 foot pole.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 11:31 PM
because he's really starting to aggrivate me....

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 02:38 PM
What is "to aggrivate"?

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 07:51 PM
to anger, to annoy, to frustrate.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 07:55 PM
You need to read the entire thread to understand GoL.

Christmas
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM

and so:

Thanks.

But keep in mind that I will show you that the world of FF8 is already Time compressed.

So the year 1572 is valid only around Winhill.

You do know it affect a lot of things by saying this.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 08:25 PM

Time is universal in a planet....

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 08:36 PM

Time is universal in a planet....
tree porcupines are funny.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 09:03 PM
You do know it affect a lot of things by saying this

Should change my username to Odine.
I never tells people everything on the forums but has always a secret card.
That addīs suspense which makes the threads fun.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Trust me. It aint suspenseful, and winhill cant have its own time, cause planets have UNIVERSAL years

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 09:42 PM
In fact we had different GMTīs on Earth.
Just kidding.

Planets have universal years but not on FF8.
You are touching the surface of the WOTC speculation,my friend.
And to surprise you,do know that it werenīt just the dates who changed.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-02-2005, 10:09 PM
what does WOTC stand for, i ferget

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Well Organized Time Compression.

G SpOtZ
10-02-2005, 11:32 PM
You do know it affect a lot of things by saying this

i don't think your theories are fun. i think it's fun trying to disprove you and show you that your insane, because it's such a challenge. and it's never ever gonna happen.

Future Esthar
10-02-2005, 11:53 PM
I am not insane.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 12:00 AM
insane people think they are getting saner , sane people think they're going insane

Skyblade
10-03-2005, 12:07 AM
I am not insane.

Only insane people never question their sanity. I am not kidding.

As for me, I know I'm insane, so I don't have to waste my time trying to convince people otherwise.

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
it's like saying
"I'M NOT EMO!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND I HATE MY LIFE OMG I'M NOT EMO!" *takes out blade and slashes wrist*

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 12:12 AM
then your one smart insane person skyblade

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 01:02 AM
No,you are not insane Skyblade.

Skyblade
10-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Excuse me, but how would you know? I am insane, and I can forge have the documentation to prove it!

Besides, that doesn't mean much coming from you... (No offense)

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 01:09 AM
Excuse me, but how would you know? I am insane, and I can forge have the documentation to prove it!

LOL "no offense" my a$$! that was a BURN!

Skyblade
10-03-2005, 01:13 AM

LOL "no offense" my a$$! that was a BURN!

It was not :shifty:, it was a statement of fact. Being called sane by an insane person doesn't mean much. We already determined a couple of posts ago that Future Esthar was officially nuts, so there was nothing wrong with my remark. It wasn't meant to be offensive :shifty:, hence the "(no offense)" at the end.

Besides, it worked for him...

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 01:16 AM
XD

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 01:27 AM
Doesnīt mean much why?

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 01:30 AM
i think your "genius" enough to find out for yourself...

Christmas
10-03-2005, 04:38 AM

It is as good as eating your words back and just denying what you just said earlier on which is as good as you LIED.

But this is what you alway do anyway.

In fact we had different GMTīs on Earth.
Just kidding.

Planets have universal years but not on FF8.
You are touching the surface of the WOTC speculation,my friend.
And to surprise you,do know that it werenīt just the dates who changed.

WOTC is just something you created and anything concerning it you can just add in to your favour which is meaningless except to you since you can just manipulate anyway you want it to.

No matter people nor the game state that WOTC doesn't existed, you insisted on it without any proof or anything like how I rebuke about your theories/speculations in the other threads and just ended up you ranting about respect and all those stuff.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 03:02 PM
You never refuted me on the Obel Lake picture,Unknowns.
You just posted nonsense which didnīt refute the theory.
I actualy made a prooved point there.
And this gonna be evidence to WOTC.
But you did not read the Mega Topic Thread so you will not understand.
I prooved they time travelled while they went to Space.
We conclude so that the Galbadia Continent will be destroyed on the future because we saw the flood of monsters heading to Galbadia and of course it will produce great destruction.Thatīs what we see on one of the FMVīs.
People will argue that they spread to Esthar but thatīs not what we see.
We see the monsters falling over the Pandora and spreading on the atmosphere.
And it happens after they fall on Galbadia.
If you say they werenīt falling on Galbadia then you were the insane ones.
This is yet another proof that they are on another era while on space.
Which means there is a Pandora on Galbadia which is not controlled by the Galbadians.
This solves the apparent contradiction you stated.

Christmas
10-03-2005, 03:16 PM

You posted nonsense yourself which you have nothing to support it anyway.

No, you said they time travelled instead of prove.

We conclude so that the Galbadia Continent will be destroyed on the future because we saw the flood of monsters heading to Galbadia and of course it will produce great destruction.

Who is this "We" anyway?

Thatīs what we see on one of the FMVīs.
Which means there is a Pandora on Galbadia which is not controlled by the Galbadians.

And this is:

I have a simple explaination to this.

IF the lunar cry is heading towards Galbadia, meaning monsters will flood the Galbadian continents.

Galbadians are the one who control the Lunatic Pandora to generate artificial lunar cry, will they be crazy enough to let monsters to drop onto their own homes and destroy themselves?

The Lunatic Pandora can generate artificial lunar cries, there is no telling what another functions the pandora can do about the lunar cries.

So the Galbadia uses the special functions in the Pandora to direct the monsters waves towards Esthar when it reaches the planet.

Besides, they need to get Adel's tomb, they can't just let it drop in some random spot in Galbadia with monsters all over the place. Who knows the monster might do the tomb and the Galbadians will have trouble finding it.

MY EXPLAINATION.

And what had this gotto to with the stuff on the other topic anyway. All you ever did is keep bring up this "MEGA TOPIC" stuff and bragging how "proved" it is.

But it is just some FMV screenshots which you make a big fuss about it and when people offer their own explainations, you deny it and even said they are nonsense.

crazybayman
10-03-2005, 05:09 PM
We conclude so that the Galbadia Continent will be destroyed on the future because we saw the flood of monsters heading to Galbadia and of course it will produce great destruction.Thatīs what we see on one of the FMVīs.
See below for the Obel Lake refutation. Of course you ignored it the first time, because it presents a tremendous hole in your so called "theory":

The Propagators we see on the ship are the ones who become kings.
Each pair is each married King-Queen couple.
However I think there were others who constitute the remaining family(uncles,cousins,etc...).
These were the White Seeds
This Implies that one of Squallīs fathers has to be a Propagator.
So now your saying that when they time-travel when going into space, they GO BACK IN TIME. So how do you explain your theory of the Obel Lake penninsula being eroded away? If it is eroded away from its current state, doesn't that have to be in the future, which is a time ahead of the story? That means that according to your "Time Travelling when entering outer space theory" they travel ahead in time, to the future.

However, now your saying they travel back in time, because the propagators on the ship eventually become Kings and Queens of the Centra Dynasty, and that Squall's father was a propagator. This isn't even consistent, let alone plausible. The reason why it isn't consistent? Because you're full of $hit.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 06:30 PM
They travel to the future.
The Propagators will be destroyed by Squall as we know.
A better question is how can Squall and Rinoa battle themselves?
Time is not set on stone on FF8.
The lost Ragnarok was controlled through junction waves by Hyne.
Hyne somehow used the Ragnarok to capture each pair on each era(kinda like Noahīs ark).Donīt forget the Ragnarok can time-travel.
But there were different "Universes" on FF8 where the outcomes of destiny differ.
And they were brought from the past to the future.
Hope that clarifies your questions,Crazybayman.

crazybayman
10-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Hyne somehow used the Ragnarok to capture each pair on each era(kinda like Noahīs ark).Donīt forget the Ragnarok can time-travel.
But there were different "Universes" on FF8 where the outcomes of destiny differ.
You clearly must be high.

Or just getting a kick out of annoying everyone by preaching this bull$hit as if it were fact.

If they travelled to the future, then how did these propogators become the Kings of the centra dynasty, which was in the past. You're not even keeping it consistent.

Then you just throw random $hit in there like the Ragnarok being able to time travel, and Hyne controlling the Ragnarok, by junction waves. As has been said before, you're just grasping at straws.

Debating this nonsense is a complete waste of time.

Why don't you post this stuff in fan-fiction. That's all it is.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 07:00 PM
A fanfiction is a history made by ourselves,not what one thinks happens on the game.

I already explained your question.

In one "Universe" we had the Propagators becoming a dinasty of kings.
However Hyne send the Ragnarok to the past and through it changed History.
To make this change be consistent the changed "Universe" must evolve as a different "Universe" than the one in which they become kings.

So,time loops donīt happen (time not set on stone).

crazybayman
10-03-2005, 07:07 PM
A fanfiction is a history made by ourselves,not what one thinks happens on the game.

I already explained your question.

In one "Universe" we had the Propagators becoming a dinasty of kings.
However Hyne send the Ragnarok to the past and through it changed History.
To make this change be consistent the changed "Universe" must evolve as a different "Universe" than the one in which they become kings.

So,time loops donīt happen (time not set on stone).
More random $hit just tossed in there to make your fiction work. You could randomly assume anything of an infinite amount of scenarios to make your so called theories work. Which is precisely what your doing. You have NO WAY TO PROVE any of this.

C'mon, admit it. Your just writing this nonsense to get everyone annoyed. Like I said before, no one competent enough to use a computer is stupid enough to waste their time making this up and actually believe it.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 07:11 PM
You really doesnīt understood What I said there do you?

MJN SEIFER
10-03-2005, 07:25 PM
All I know is that FVIII is set 1000 years after FFVII...

crazybayman
10-03-2005, 07:39 PM
You really doesnīt understood What I said there do you?
Yes, I do. Perhaps it is you who don't understand what I'm saying.

You're even arrogant enough to think that, for some reason, you are more intelligent than the rest of us, to think that we don't understand what you're explaining, and you were clever enough to uncover Square's "real" intentions. While what you're saying is far-fetched, it isn't rocked science.

Again I'll post that which I posted earlier in response to you on another thread:

Yes,I know.It was too much for you.You arenīt prepared yet to accept it.
Thatīs why you call it crazy.
Man, you're unbelievable.
Its not too much for us, we understand what you're saying, as retarded as it is.

Just think about this: why would Squaresoft (at the time) spend all that time (and money) dreaming up a behind-the-scenes situation like this, to just link together their ingame facts?

They wouldn't. They don't care how all the occurances in the FFVIII world link together in the background. They probably just assumed that the people in the world were born from their parents, who in turn came from their ancestors, and not propagators from outer space.

I think you're grasping at straws here, because obviously you've spent so much time to yourself, convincing yourself that this is what the creators (authors) of the game intended. Now that you're trying to tell people, you're finding it hard to accept the fact that the vast majority of people here just do not agree with you, because you've spent so much time convincing yourself of this theory.

You've got to get out more.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 07:48 PM
Do you think that parallel destiny "Universes" were impossible on FF8?

I am no arrogant.
I just thought I could not had been explained myself better(thatīs humbleness).

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-03-2005, 08:06 PM
in one of your threads I PROVED that you were arrogant

Shoden
10-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Oh great not another one of these threads by Future Esthar.

Sure it's likely the dates right but ti seems everything else is total crap or rubbish

GunbladeMaster
10-03-2005, 09:36 PM
:mad: how longs this gonna go on...this is just like the About Squares Intentions thread.
u guys r just arguing with each other and not coming to a valid conclusion.
FE posts something and u all reply with "wat u been smokin..." OR the other way around: Skyblade or someone replies to FE post and FE doesnt agree with it creating more annoyance.
u guys think that ur word is rite. so if ALL of u think ur rite and dont start accepting other peoples theories (this includes u FE) than this argument or "debate" will never stop.
im jus sayin ive been reading all these threads and they all turn into "Welcome to the Future Esthar is Insane Thread"
SO WILL SOME1 PLEEEEEEEEEEZ RESTORE PEACE!?

Skyblade
10-03-2005, 09:41 PM
:mad: how longs this gonna go on...this is just like the About Squares Intentions thread.
u guys r just arguing with each other and not coming to a valid conclusion.
FE posts something and u all reply with "wat u been smokin..." OR the other way around: Skyblade or someone replies to FE post and FE doesnt agree with it creating more annoyance.
u guys think that ur word is rite. so if ALL of u think ur rite and dont start accepting other peoples theories (this includes u FE) than this argument or "debate" will never stop.
im jus sayin ive been reading all these threads and they all turn into "Welcome to the Future Esthar is Insane Thread"
SO WILL SOME1 PLEEEEEEEEEEZ RESTORE PEACE!?

Funny, I've been saying for a while now that all these threads are the same. No one seems to listen. I wonder, should I contact the mods about the amount of spam in this forum?

GunbladeMaster
10-03-2005, 09:50 PM
is that a retorical question?:)

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 10:05 PM
T~T so sad

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Yeah,if they just stop calling me names and actually argue every point of a theory till the end I am sure so much time would not be wasted.
And by this time I would had post much more theories.And maybe we would had reach a consensus.

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 10:42 PM
LOLLLL are you for real? we already basically disproved your crackpot theories. and you don't accept the fact that we did. you won't take any evidence that disproves your theories because you don't want to be wrong. and that's been the case this whole time. your theories have been disproved already, there's nothing to argue about, except for the fact of exactly HOW insane you are.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 11:11 PM
give me an example of a disprove of a theory.

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 11:13 PM
well first of all, the script. the ultimania guides. those right there prove that your theories are false, and plus, you don't EVER have enough evidence to prove your own theories. you randomly assume things without being able to back it up sufficiently. go back through all your threads and read them. several people have disproved them.

Leeza
10-03-2005, 11:19 PM
G SpOtZ and everyone else that this applies to and you know who you are: Stay out if your only purpose is to come in to argue and complain about FEs theories.

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 11:22 PM
i'm just doing my best to argue with the theory. it's always debatable, so i do my part and debate. the frustrating part is just that FE doesn't accept the fact that his theories are being disproven, with good evidence, and simple logic.

Leeza
10-03-2005, 11:26 PM
No one is twisting you arm to come in here to disprove him.

G SpOtZ
10-03-2005, 11:31 PM
what's the fun if there's nothing to argue about? ^__^

i'm sorry though, FE (and Leeza, cuz you seem annoyed by it) i do get harsh. but i'll stick with my arguments. If FE gets to spread his "knowledge" and "theories", then i can spread my knowledge and information to disprove his theories, yeah? i'll be a little lighter on the personal attacks i guess.

Leeza
10-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Yes, be a lot lighter on the personal attacks if you plan to continue on.

Future Esthar
10-03-2005, 11:37 PM
Add you to my tough-to-crack nut list :D :D :D :D :D :D

Many months ago I showed that my speculations could exist without violating the game even though that they canīt be proved.

Which means it is impossible to disprove them.

And "itīs a bug" arguments werenīt valid.

Consider the theory:

Edea said to Squall on her house "I was possessed by Spider Man"

This is an example of a theory which can be proved false because it clearly violates the game.
She says she was possessed by Ultimecia.

But when I say that Ellone can send oneīs counsciousness to the future I am not violating the game.People can be lying,Elle might not fully understand her powers,etc...
There is an infinite amount of possibilities.

If I said that Ellone said she can send her counsciousness to the future then It can be proofed wrong.
Understood the difference?

Shoden
10-03-2005, 11:39 PM
FE if you want to prove your theories use basic evidence not stuff people think are crap.

I reckon i's a good piece of noticing for the Date thing but you need it to be better quality.

G SpOtZ
10-04-2005, 12:23 AM
lol. spider man possessed someone hahaha... that'd be a kickass

G SpOtZ
10-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Many months ago I showed that my speculations could exist without violating the game even though that they canīt be proved.

i bet square could disprove it.

Flying Mullet
10-04-2005, 12:34 AM

Which also means it is impossible to prove them.

G SpOtZ
10-04-2005, 12:38 AM

i was gonna say that, but FE already said "...could exist without violating the game even though that they can't be proved."

Future Esthar
10-04-2005, 12:45 AM
Of course,only Square.
But donīt go now send an email please.
We had to discover for ourselves.

That depends on the theory.

G SpOtZ
10-04-2005, 12:52 AM
why can't i go send an email?

EDIT: i REALLY REALLY WANT TO, i want to see their reaction to your theories. (not in a mean way, i'd just think it'd be interesting)

Flying Mullet
10-04-2005, 12:55 AM

That depends on the theory.
No, if a theory can't be proven, then it can't not be proven either.

Del Murder
10-04-2005, 03:37 AM
As stated earlier, please only post in this thread if it has something to do with the original topic. If you want to give FE feedback on his 'theories', feel free to pm him. The only people who can prove or disprove any theory are the original game developers, and none of them post here. Further discussion on this subject will result in thread close and warnings given out.

crazybayman
10-04-2005, 12:46 PM
[!]
Do you think that parallel destiny "Universes" were impossible on FF8?
Impossible.

Just because of the fact that the developers at Square would NOT waste their time and money on such foolishness when the game was being developed. This is because they were concerned with developing the game as we see it, and getting it out on time and on budget. Developing the kind of alternate behind the scenes explanation would be fruitless, and a waste of time. They're in it for MONEY. The undertaking you're talking about here would result in ZERO profit and time wasted, as it would remain too hidden for the general public to realize. Therefore the general public would not buy the game for the intriguing "behind the scenes storyline", because it would be too hidden to see. This means that it's pointless, and the time and money spent on it would be completely pointless, and just wasted for nothing.

Yeah,if they just stop calling me names and actually argue every point of a theory till the end I am sure so much time would not be wasted.
And by this time I would had post much more theories.And maybe we would had reach a consensus.
Never again will I lower myself to such silly levels as to actually argue the points of your so called "threories". I could spend months showing you how wrong you are. Instead, I'm looking at the big picture here, and showing you how it wouldn't be even plausible in the first place, because if game developers wasted their time on this kind of foolishness (developing a hidden storyline), they would have to do it on their own spare time, because their parent company (Squaresoft then, Square Enix now) would rather have them doing profitable things, like developing the actual game itself, pushing to release it on time and on budget, and then moving on to develop other games. And you can rest assured that they weren't in the office after hours, during their time off, working on something that isn't even programmed into the game, and information that isn't even released as part of the game's package.

Actually arguing and rebuttling your points is a complete waste of time (though I have argued them with you before). I'm actually wasting my time in showing you how stupid this whole charade is.

give me an example of a disprove of a theory.Again, this is a waste of time. All your theories have been something randomly assumed, like the characters are propagators (or have been decended from propagators, and Laguna and company are possessed Shumis). How about this: what if we assume that Wedge is Ultimecia. And Biggs is her/his knight. You can't disprove it, because you never see them in the same room together. No, I don't mean this, its obviously false, but its just as valid as your "theories".

And "itīs a bug" arguments werenīt valid.
Impossible to prove, and impossible to disprove. So what's the point?
And no, you can't assume things to be bugs, because that's actually something that could hinder the game. You can call things like the Ragnarok being able to land "inside" Esthar's wall a "programming convienience", or something that the programmers didn't bother to change, because it would just take time, and make no difference to the game, anyway.

Of course,only Square.
But donīt go now send an email please.
We had to discover for ourselves.
You're just a chicken-$hit, who knows that his "theories" are not true, and that if Square were to acknowledge such an email, they would surely say "no, we didn't write the story to FFVIII with any of that in mind", which would shoot down ALL you're so called "theories".[/!]*snip*

Posting this right after reading warnings not to do so is not a good thing. ~ Leeza

Christmas
10-04-2005, 01:31 PM

You said they time travelled in space while I offered an explaination of why they didn't time travelled in space in my previous posts. And your Propagators' theories is still far from valid as I had raised in your "About Square Intentions" thread.

What is these "junction waves" you are talking about anyway?

Hyne captured each pair and dump them in the Ragnarok and let them wonder about? This isn't Pokemon.

And Ragnarok can only time travel cause you said so anyway. So how do we activate the time travel function in the game when we pilot the Ragnarok. Since Selphie and gang can pilot the Ragnarok without any help and even uses it guns and cannons. I dun see why can't they find the time travelling function and pls dun said it is so hidden that only Hyne know it and can use it, since it is as valid as "it is just a bug".

Also, when there is a transmission from Esthar Airstation to Ragnarok while they are in space, so which Esthar Airstation is that? The Future, present, past or Hyne is the one that is doing the transmission.

But when I say that Ellone can send oneīs counsciousness to the future I am not violating the game.People can be lying,Elle might not fully understand her powers,etc...
There is an infinite amount of possibilities.

It is already violating the game since it is stated Ellone can only send one conscious to the past and people can be lying doesn't mean everyone lies and that can also mean you are lying too then.

These possibilities are what develop a Fan Fiction and not a theory about the truth of FF VIII since you just add a new addition ability to Ellone. You might as well said Ellone can use Renzokuken because she might not understand her powers, etc.....

Lastly, I told you Hyne is "X" ages ago and you deny t and now you just rip it off from me and said Hyne is "X" so I can said that you are lying and basically rip the idea of from my Yu Yevon/Hyne = "X" theory.

Future Esthar
10-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Didnīt you read what Del Murder said?

crazybayman
10-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Pfft....HAHAHAHA :lol:

Very quick to jump and hide behind the protective blanket of Cid's Knights, I see!!!!

I'm waiting on a reply to post #106. But that's right, you're not going listen to logic and reason, and admit that you're wrong, now are you.........

This is a warning. Do not disregard a Mod's post. ~ Leeza

Christmas
10-04-2005, 02:50 PM

You can PM me back the reply if you want. Besides, I am not giving "feedbacks". At least not that kind of "feedback".

On second thought, dun PM me.

Besides....All your topics of your thread are inter-related....

Flying Mullet
10-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Future Esthar, part of the problem is that your new theories are based on your old theories, but you have yet to prove your old theories as fact. You have to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that your old theories are fact before you can use them as fact in your arguments for your new theories.

It's similar to the bogus rumors about FFVII. You will hear someone say that you can fight the cheese weapon, but you have to get the silver/white chocobo first to do it. Well since there is no proof(fact) that you can get the silver/white chocobo, it's impossible to even debate the cheese weapon. And in turn until you prove your first theories as fact, you cannot use them as arguments for later theories.

Future Esthar
10-04-2005, 03:25 PM
I would like to reply but I canīt.

Christmas
10-04-2005, 03:50 PM
I would like to reply but I canīt.

Why can't you? And are you using the moderator as a shield to avoid the questions just now?

Future Esthar
10-04-2005, 06:10 PM
People who like reading my theories!
If you wanna me to tell you about the secret of WOTC just tell me and I will send you a PM.

Christmas
10-05-2005, 12:14 PM
If you wanna me to tell you about the secret of WOTC just tell me and I will send you a PM.

Why must you post this in every threads? You begining to look like a politician trying to get support from people by telling your speech.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-05-2005, 04:07 PM

What's WOTC?

Laugh at face of Danger
10-05-2005, 06:59 PM
I swear it says monks holy

or once holy

Future Esthar
10-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Well Organized Time Compression.Are you new here?

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Well Organized Time Compression.Are you new here?
Yeah....Ive been on the forum for a month or so.......I'm a noob.... :-(

Jessweeee♪
10-09-2005, 03:51 AM
How about we stop the FE bashing in this particular thread since this could actually make sense.
Ok i took a closer look at that thing and it says 1590-1555. (MDXC-MDLV) Though in the MDLV i'm not so sure that was a D and the V was lopsided. If you flip them around, Raine was 35, which sounds about right. I don't know why they're flipped around, but it's the only thing that makes sense right now.

Masamune·1600
10-09-2005, 06:11 AM
As regards the script on Raine's grave, it's difficult to determine precisely what is depicted. This is similar to the infamous "helmet of JENOVA" in FFVII, a situation that led many fans to attempt to make out the inscription on said helmet. As this scene (like the helmet scene) does not depict the image with the clarity necessary to accurately read the relevant characters, it's impossible (on the scene alone) to determine the import of the inscription below Raine's name. As such, it cannot be conclusively argued that FFVIII takes place in 1572 (relative to its own dating system), but it cannot be disproved either.

All I know is that FVIII is set 1000 years after FFVII...

This is untrue, actually. There is literally nothing to support such a supposition, and there are a vast number of continuity errors that necessarily follow a mere 1000 year gap. To use one prominent example, all vestiges of FFVII have been completely removed; there is no cultural or archaelogical evidence of any type that indicates FFVII took place. This is problematic in its own right, but even moreso when one considers that in FFVIII the Centra civilization can be traced back 4000 years! Even if one were to set FFVIII to an alternate universe/spatial remove from FFVII (which I don't think you were doing), it remains that absolutely nothing has ever been officially disseminated, whether in game, document, or interview, that would suggest this concept.

As no definite dates are present in FFVII (only relative times: 500 years later, 2000 years prior, and such), the above suppostion wouldn't lend support nor undermine the initial theory anyway.

G SpOtZ
10-09-2005, 03:21 PM
way to ruin the fun, masamune ^_^

*__*)
10-10-2005, 03:45 AM
How about we stop the FE bashing in this particular thread since this could actually make sense.
Ok i took a closer look at that thing and it says 1590-1555. (MDXC-MDLV) Though in the MDLV i'm not so sure that was a D and the V was lopsided. If you flip them around, Raine was 35, which sounds about right. I don't know why they're flipped around, but it's the only thing that makes sense right now.

I see this. Is time in the world of Final Fantasy VIII in reverse? That isn't so strange, just different from our own concept of the movement of time. Is this how you saw it?

http://gotpicturesonline.com/families/sith/photogalleries/16812/img1.JPEG

It looks fine, the C looked a little fragmented, maybe due to weathering. Wow, you really notice stuff!

I also see Future Esthar's date too though! The i is fragmented it seems.

http://gotpicturesonline.com/families/sith/photogalleries/16814/img1.JPEG

Oddly enough, Raine could be 34 when she died according to both of those.

Which date is correct?!?

GunbladeMaster
10-10-2005, 04:07 PM
cool

Future Esthar
10-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Didn´t notice that.Interesting.

My computer run into problems recently.That´s why I hadn´t appeared.

It is still being fixed.I am replying from school.

MJN SEIFER
11-05-2005, 10:49 PM
This is untrue, actually. There is literally nothing to support such a supposition, and there are a vast number of continuity errors that necessarily follow a mere 1000 year gap. To use one prominent example, all vestiges of FFVII have been completely removed; there is no cultural or archaelogical evidence of any type that indicates FFVII took place. This is problematic in its own right, but even moreso when one considers that in FFVIII the Centra civilization can be traced back 4000 years! Even if one were to set FFVIII to an alternate universe/spatial remove from FFVII (which I don't think you were doing), it remains that absolutely nothing has ever been officially disseminated, whether in game, document, or interview, that would suggest this concept.

As no definite dates are present in FFVII (only relative times: 500 years later, 2000 years prior, and such), the above suppostion wouldn't lend support nor undermine the initial theory anyway.

It is true - I heard from Sqaure :p

and there are "cultural or archaelogical evidence"!!

Anaisa
11-06-2005, 12:19 AM
The first word looks messed up. If you look at the first letter, im assuming that its supposed to be one. It looks like, if we're taking it that its supposed to be a letter, that its supposed to be an m. But the second leg of it is broken up into two dots. So if your going to join those dots to get an m, and you do the same with the last letter, then you would have a c. So the first word looks like either moHc, mokc, or moxc. And the second word definitely looks like Holy to me.

Masamune·1600
11-06-2005, 11:48 AM
It is true - I heard from Sqaure :p

and there are "cultural or archaelogical evidence"!!

There's no point in resorting to a lie; the very idea of the connection is inherently contradictory. For Square/Square Enix's part, nothing regarding such a connection has ever been released.

Cultural/archaelogical evidence would refer to anything in FFVIII that suggests that it takes place on Gaia, the planet of FFVII. In a mere 1000 years, all traces of the culture of FFVII would have had to disappear (one might note, for example, that mention is never made of, say, Midgar); moreover, the continents would have shifted dramatically. This is wholly unrealistic within a 1000 year period; more importantly, FFVIII is able to trace its history back at least 4000 years (based on the Centra civilization). As history can be traced back that far, the entire known timeline of FFVII would have to be incorporated into FFVIII. Quite obviously, your theory doesn't work.

MJN SEIFER
11-06-2005, 07:15 PM
(one might note, for example, that mention is never made of, say, Midgar)

But there are hints of it being there.

It's not lies it's just what I HEARD SQAURE SAY!! If I get a hold of that clip I'll be sure to send it you

Midgar was removed threw Holy and Meteor it is close to where Gakbadia is.

But all will be revield in another post.

GunbladeMaster
11-06-2005, 07:36 PM
the only midgar of final fantasy 8 is Deling City
and some final fantasy shows this same big city type place
in 9 there was Treno
10 wasnt Gaia...

Shoden
11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
I reckon that Each Final Fantasy is set in the same world but on different times.

Another thing, if square deny it then it aint true.

Masamune·1600
11-06-2005, 08:16 PM
But there are hints of it being there.
Midgar was removed threw Holy and Meteor it is close to where Gakbadia is.

Midgar wasn't "removed" by Holy and Meteor; Much of the action of AC, including the climactic battle against the returned Sephiroth, takes place in the ruins of Midgar. Also, the DG Soldiers of Dirge of Cerberus were trapped under Midgar by Meteor, yet are able to return to the surface.

You also neglect to consider that the recorded history of FFVIII stretches back at least 4000 years, forcing it to contain the entirety of the FFVII backstory and main plot. This, quite clearly, leads to a number of contradictions and gaps. For example, the Centra civilization does not exist on Gaia, whereas it is a pivotal part of FFVIII's backstory. One might also note that there are massive and irreconcilable differences in physical geography. Moreover, there is no indication that the Gaian Lifestream exists in the world of FFVIII; this is very significant, as the planet cannot exist without the Lifestream.

rubah
11-06-2005, 08:24 PM
I think what we have here, is pretty much a case for ff8 and ff7 being totally separate worlds? :DDDD

Masamune·1600
11-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Exactly. :p

MJN SEIFER
11-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Cetra/Centra was a misstranslation on some versions (In the version I played it corrected though) And Dissagreeing with Sqaure is pointless.

GunbladeMaster
11-07-2005, 07:59 PM
then what was the "corrected translation"?

MJN SEIFER
11-08-2005, 12:00 PM
All will be reveiled on a later post ;)

GunbladeMaster
11-08-2005, 04:17 PM
mmm hmmm :rolleyes2

MJN SEIFER
11-29-2005, 11:43 AM
It's definatly there.

Time Dilation is evident in the reasearch center. Which conects to the gadens.

Cetra/Centra used sorcery againt a force in the past

SOMONE changed there planns...

That person is imposed durning many scenes.

Midgar appears at once but know one knows...

TBC

Social Moon Firesky
11-29-2005, 12:16 PM

Birth date doesn't look like MDXXI to me. :\ Looks more like.. MO)((: smiley face? =D hmm XD

*Squints* The last set of numerals looks like the word 'HOLY'. Kinda.

vampirepiggyhunter7
12-03-2005, 01:40 AM
It's nearly impossible to see.

i_wana_b_blck
12-18-2005, 01:30 AM

Looks like Mokg - Holy

Aurora_sword
12-22-2005, 01:40 AM
Cant we ask Square?

Future Esthar
12-22-2005, 01:11 PM
I believe Deling City and Midgar to be the same place.
I also believe the Shinra to be Estharians from FH which were corrupted by Hojo´s experiments.Hojo is a Shumi possessed by Hyne(this time Hyne behaves pretty much like himself without a banana on his neck,ah,ah,ah,ah).
In fact one of my theories on FF7 is that president Shinra is Cloud´s father.
I also believe Kefka to be possessed by Hyne.Looks like him alot.And to completely change the worlds topografy is definitely his purpose on every Final Fantasy (not just to destroy the world).All this catastrophes were needed in order to perform Time Compression.

MJN SEIFER
12-26-2005, 05:53 PM
I also believe Kefka to be possessed by Hyne.Looks like him alot.

Yes I thought of this aswell.

Also regarding the Dates on the grave - I seriously doubt there even meant to be anything. Wether FFs are connected or not, they are FICTIONAL PLACES with FICTIONAL TIMES

So it alowes square to do so much more if FF isn't locked into a certain time. If FFVIII was set in say 1770 people would go "oh but that year never had stuff like that!!" and if it was something like 4500 people would go "Oh we probly won't even live that long!"

I know that Gaia is not Earth but a lot of critics wouldn't take that into concideration.

Aurora_sword
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
You know, I watched the ending movie again and...its just white/gray......must've been my screen....

Neco Arc
12-28-2005, 01:50 PM
1572 AD: Pope Pius V dies and is succeeded by Pope Gregory XIII
Over 20000 Hugenots are killed in St Bartholomew's Day Massacre

Jessweeee♪
12-28-2005, 05:53 PM
it's like this, each FF (with the exception of DoC and FFX-2) have their own storylines, worlds, and cultures. they're all a completely different fictional worlds. ok, maybe things like magic, weapon, equipment, and summons may be the same, but the setting is entirely different.

Future Esthar
01-02-2006, 05:21 PM
They look too different because of the Lunar Cry who drastically changes the topography of the planet from time to time.Also people forget memory due to various experiments.

Jessweeee♪
01-02-2006, 06:42 PM
um...no...they're just different. Just like how an author can write books that are different.

MJN SEIFER
01-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Just let us make theorys. It's more fun that way Jesse.

Future Esthar
01-02-2006, 10:18 PM
um...no...they're just different. Just like how an author can write books that are different.

Only Square knows.I think it canīt be proofed(I think thatīs exactly the point.The common villain of all FFs could be a genious that is never caught).

crazybayman
01-02-2006, 11:01 PM
They look too different because of the Lunar Cry who drastically changes the topography of the planet from time to time.Also people forget memory due to various experiments.
If that many lunar crys were to occur, each one drastically changing the topography of the planet, then all life on that planet would be destroyed. And 4000 years is NOT enough time for all life (including humans) to come back, and flourish in those numbers. Consecutive lunar cries that can alter the topagraphy of a planet would literally destroy the planet. Earth (or Gaia, or whatever its called) would probably be something like Mars.

Therefore, worlds of FFVII and FFVIII are completely different.

Christmas
01-03-2006, 11:38 AM

What Experiments? Is this one of those that enable donkeys to talk like human and pee like a dog?

Neco Arc
01-03-2006, 02:48 PM
no... i think he means the experiments performed from the JENOVA project...

~SapphireStar~
01-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Second looks like MOLV.
It looks more like HOLY to me.

Zeromus_X
01-03-2006, 11:36 PM
it looks like a "I" to me...meh.

does he always make these theories? 0_o;; :cat::choc2: :confused:

BG-57
01-03-2006, 11:49 PM
does he always make these theories? 0_o;; :cat::choc2: :confused:

Judge for yourself:

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=73702

Discord
01-04-2006, 12:11 AM
The first picture in that link, thanks BG-57, makes me somehow think of "The Beautiful Mind" film... Lots of lines, triangles, etc, which are not making too much sense. No offence people.

Maybe the didn't know Raine's date of birth or death and they've just put HOLLY MOLLY on it?

Future Esthar
01-04-2006, 12:28 AM
What Experiments? Is this one of those that enable donkeys to talk like human and pee like a dog?

FF7-

no... i think he means the experiments performed from the JENOVA project...[QUOTE]

FF8-
The Gf.

Other ff´s-How the hell should I know?Hadn´t played them.

[QUOTE]If that many lunar crys were to occur, each one drastically changing the topography of the planet, then all life on that planet would be destroyed. And 4000 years is NOT enough time for all life (including humans) to come back, and flourish in those numbers. Consecutive lunar cries that can alter the topagraphy of a planet would literally destroy the planet. Earth (or Gaia, or whatever its called) would probably be something like Mars.

Lunar cry works like this:
1-The Lunatic Pandora absorbs monsters in one era A.
2-It then time travels to another era B on the future.
3-It absorbs the monsters of era B,makes its destruction and delivers the monsters of era A on era B.
4-This process repeats with the monsters of era B.
On the futurest era (in this case Esthar) it just delivers the monsters of the previous era on this one and didn´t make any destruction.
A complicated holografic system create the illusion that monsters are falling from the moon.

People at the Lunar base weren´t really spotting the moon.
They were on Space but on the PAST.
They thought they were spotting the moon but they were really spotting the planet.They were on Trabia +Balamb era on the exact moment in which the Fire Cavern vulcan boiled down.
In fact the Trabia region goes completely around the Balamb continent.
Seems complete crap?
That´s because the holographic walls delimiting the Trabia+Balamb era separates the fraction of the Planet we saw down there from the rest of the Planet on this era.
However,people on Space are outside of the holographic dome and see the entire planet.
On space we see the glacial region around Balamb and the lava coming from the vulcan on the "Island".Around the lava we see the portion of water around Balamb and some of these lava dissolves into the water.The lava transports fire resistant monsters with it.
The lava will probably melt the ice flooding the entire continent.The Fishermans Horizon era is then born.

Discord
01-04-2006, 12:38 AM
Nope, FE. If you melt enough glaciers and the sea level raises the FH, which is built upon the railway-bridge, will go down with the bridge. Plus if you throw a fire-resistant monster into water, it will sink.

Oh, you know, about the dates, I've just found this page saying that Rinoa was born on the 3rd of March. See for yourself:

http://www.cosplayangel.com/costumes-rinona.html

And if the information is correct then:

March is the third month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of seven Gregorian months with the length of 31 days.

Now here we go, find Gregoria on the map:P

Future Esthar
01-04-2006, 01:04 AM
Nope, FE. If you melt enough glaciers and the sea level raises the FH, which is built upon the railway-bridge, will go down with the bridge. Plus if you throw a fire-resistant monster into water, it will sink.

No,because there were holographic walls separating the trabia+balamb region from the FH region.
Also what I said was that the Trabia+Balamb region will become the FH region on the future.

Discord
01-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Nope, if you flood well enough it will all become just as watery as anything else, unless you put anything in between the Trabia and Balamb garden, however even if there'd be a holographic wall, you would still have a world consisting of pure oceans, thus it’s pointless to discuss since there’s nothing but water and fish.

Qurange
01-04-2006, 01:27 AM
Actually, the entire question is moot because the idea has zero basis in canon. It is not FFVIII. It is FE's own original story. It's an interesting story, sure, but it has absolutely nothing to do with FFVIII, as far as I've gathered, except that it shares a few names.

Discord
01-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Actually, the entire question is moot because the idea has zero basis in canon. It is not FFVIII. It is FE's own original story. It's an interesting story, sure, but it has absolutely nothing to do with FFVIII, as far as I've gathered, except that it shares a few names.

Well, yes, that's exactly what you get if you bring in quantum mechanics(we aren't far from it) into an RPG to explain something.

BG-57
01-04-2006, 02:05 AM
The first picture in that link, thanks BG-57, makes me somehow think of "The Beautiful Mind" film... Lots of lines, triangles, etc, which are not making too much sense. No offence people.

I actually tried to superimpose the Esthar viewscreen test pattern on top of the world map and I could get four of the six radial lines through natural boundaries. Future Esthar insists that the geometry of the panels can be altered to fit the map, which kind of defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place.

Back on topic, though. I apply Occam's razor to video game plots. The simplist explaination for things is generally the best. The years and months seems to work the way it does in the real world. However, since it isn't our earth, the year dates are unimportant. Otherwise there would have been more information in the game than a blurry tombstone inscription.

Future Esthar
01-04-2006, 02:25 AM
No,MaxGrin.You misunderstood.
Water can never pass beyhond the walls into FH it´s impossible.
FH is T+B in the future so after the Trabia and Balamb continents get flooded on the future the Estharians will get to it and made the bridge and the city.Only after.The water around FH already covers the entire Trabia+Balamb continent.It is the result of the flood ALREADY.

If a person were to send a missile FROM Balamb to the holographic walls and destroy it they would not be able to see FH and the bridge because they exist on the future relative to the missile source.Instead one would see unknown ice lands extending from Trabia around Balamb.
The same happens if the missiles would be fired from FH.One would not see Trabia nor Balamb anymore.One would instead see endless ocean from FH.
However if one were to go from one "region" to another using a time traveling moving vehicle like the Garden people would perceive the time travelling thingy if they were on the deck.They would see for example Balamb appearing suddenly from nothing if they came from FH and as soon as they pass the limit.That´s why the holographic wall is necessary.To hide the time traveling effect.

Christmas
01-04-2006, 03:09 AM
FF7-

no... i think he means the experiments performed from the JENOVA project...

CAN YOU PROVE THAT THE EXPERIMENTS IN THE JENOVA PROJECT DUN ENABLE DONKEYS TO TALK LIKE A HUMAN AND PEE LIKE A DOG?????? CAN YOU???

Lunar cry works like this:
1-The Lunatic Pandora absorbs monsters in one era A.

The Lunatic Pandora is just an enclosure made by our Esthar Friends to keep the Crystal Pillar. Further Details down there.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/Lunatic.jpg

2-It then time travels to another era B on the future.

All it do is float around the place.

3-It absorbs the monsters of era B,makes its destruction and delivers the monsters of era A on era B.

The Crystal Pillar inside react to the moon and bring the monsters down from the moon. It do not absorb monsters nor delievers monsters form one place to other. It aren't a delivery Truck nor Seifer is a delivery boy.

4-This process repeats with the monsters of era B.
On the futurest era (in this case Esthar) it just delivers the monsters of the previous era on this one and didn´t make any destruction.
A complicated holografic system create the illusion that monsters are falling from the moon.

A more complicated holographic system create the illusion that it delivers the monsters from the previous era on to this one.

People at the Lunar base weren´t really spotting the moon.

No they aren't.

They thought they were spotting the moon but they were really spotting the planet.They were on Trabia +Balamb era on the exact moment in which the Fire Cavern vulcan boiled down.
Seems complete crap?

Yes.

That´s because the holographic walls delimiting the Trabia+Balamb era separates the fraction of the Planet we saw down there from the rest of the Planet on this era.

You still can't support the walls theories of yours in the first place. And I shown you how people can touch the walls easily via seperate methods and you switched and said your walls are located somewhere else from your first statement.

However,people on Space are outside of the holographic dome and see the entire planet.
On space we see the glacial region around Balamb and the lava coming from the vulcan on the "Island".Around the lava we see the portion of water around Balamb and some of these lava dissolves into the water.The lava transports fire resistant monsters with it.
The lava will probably melt the ice flooding the entire continent.The Fishermans Horizon era is then born.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/FH.jpg

Discord
01-04-2006, 03:43 AM
Ok, let's make a coffee brake here! FE, what evidence do you have proving or at least suggesting in any sane fashion that the wall theory works? Do we have any solid arguments on this side, before we start talking about the water overflowing the dilithium crystals inside the USS ENTERPRISE?

With all the bits scrambled around the boards it is barely possible to understand anything at all now or even more see the consequences of the theory of yours.

crazybayman
01-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Definitely.

I even pointed that out several months ago (I forget which of these insane threads). Just pointless babble about supposed obscure points in the game, which really have no basis on it. Everything FE comes up with is like what the dude in a Beautiful Mind came up with. It all goes nowhere. All FE's posts and "clues" to his "real plot" are like all those marked up newspaper clippings. Kinda scary when you think about it.

Discord
01-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Definitely.

I even pointed that out several months ago (I forget which of these insane threads). Just pointless babble about supposed obscure points in the game, which really have no basis on it. Everything FE comes up with is like what the dude in a Beautiful Mind came up with. It all goes nowhere. All FE's posts and "clues" to his "real plot" are like all those marked up newspaper clippings. Kinda scary when you think about it.

Uhu...

Here we go, seeking the Soviet codes in newspapers:
http://www.popmatters.com/film/reviews/b/images/beautiful-mind.jpg
FFsian codes in world maps of FFIII:
http://forums.eyesonff.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19352&d=1136339881

Let me know when you get that Nobel Prize.

Future Esthar
01-04-2006, 07:54 PM
Is the film on dvd already?

w2hunter
01-04-2006, 07:59 PM
futer esthar you have given me some help full points to beat the game so im sorry to attack you but where do you come up with these werid therys????
i do also belive that at some point in the game when someone is talking abut the sorcerus wars someone throws a date out once or twice i belive. i dont think at those times they actully come out with the year but i do belive they say it was so many years ago and i think there is some relation with the makeing of the gardens and the sorc war so if anyn one investagets those i bet you could find a year but im not sure

Lord Xehanort
01-04-2006, 08:10 PM
The opening date has a K and a G in it...

This disregards Roman Numerals.

Desert Wolf
01-04-2006, 08:12 PM
I dont believe that you actually made the theories in the first place anyway.Looks like something that you just found on the net.

Future Esthar
01-04-2006, 08:26 PM
That would be good if it were thruth.

Desert Wolf
01-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Ok fair enough.What do you mean?You dont like them?

Discord
01-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Is the film on DVD already?

Yes, it is. I've had it for quite a while on DVD already. It's "A Beautiful Mind" with Russell Crowe. Here's a link from IMDB on it:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268978/

However, you will not like people referring to you as John Nash. Trust me on this one.

By the way, this is really off-topic now:)

dante the demon prince
01-04-2006, 09:23 PM
dudes who is on my avvie ill give it to who ever guesses it first

Discord
01-04-2006, 09:29 PM
Sephiroth? Please don't get off-topic here, it might not look like it, but we are talking about FF8 here.

dante the demon prince
01-04-2006, 09:32 PM
damn you it was too easy ill get a different one but ok sorry

Discord
01-04-2006, 09:45 PM
damn you it was too easy ill get a different one but ok sorry

Heh, no problem.:) Just don't think that I know anyone else with a sword of that length.

w2hunter
01-05-2006, 12:30 AM
does any one no more about...that

at some point in the game when someone is talking abut the sorcerus wars someone throws a date out once or twice i belive. i dont think at those times they actully come out with the year but i do belive they say it was so many years ago and i think there is some relation with the makeing of the gardens and the sorc war

Any more info???

BG-57
01-05-2006, 12:38 AM
The Sorceress Wars ended 17 years ago. At the same time, Esthar was closed and radio intereference began due to Adel's sealing.

The major Gardens (Trabia, Balamb, Galbadia) were all founded 12 years ago.

?????
01-05-2006, 12:49 AM
If that many lunar crys were to occur, each one drastically changing the topography of the planet, then all life on that planet would be destroyed. And 4000 years is NOT enough time for all life (including humans) to come back, and flourish in those numbers. Consecutive lunar cries that can alter the topagraphy of a planet would literally destroy the planet. Earth (or Gaia, or whatever its called) would probably be something like Mars.

Therefore, worlds of FFVII and FFVIII are completely different.

It depends on how many humans such a maneuver would destroy. Recall the utter destruction that occurred when Kefka moved the statues around in FFVI; the entire world map was changed. Some humans did survive; it's a mystery how many, due to the small scale of the game world, but there's apparently enough to build a future off of. Even if the human race got busted back to only a few hundred million survivors, the birth rate over the last 250 years seems encouraging:

http://www.prb.org/Content/NavigationMenu/PRB/Educators/Human_Population/Population_Growth/Population_Growth_Teachers_Guide1.htm

Judging from that, humanity should be able to not only have its act well in hand after 4000 years, but actually have advanced noticeably beyond the stage at which the disaster occurred. However, as the Lunar Cry did not alter the world map in any perceptible way when it occurred in FFVIII, their sheer infrequency goes against FE's theory...that and basically everything else in the entire game.

You can also take a look at this U.N. population report showing similar figures:

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/sixbillion/sixbilpart1.pdf

Future Esthar
01-05-2006, 04:50 AM
However, as the Lunar Cry did not alter the world map in any perceptible way when it occurred in FFVIII, their sheer infrequency goes against FE's theory

How do you know they didn´t alter?

The one we saw on Esthar don´t produced craters because the Estharians cleverly prevented it using energy fields.

Qurange
01-05-2006, 05:02 AM
So, they could save their landscapes, but they thought that was more important than their people? As I recall, Esthar was more or less overrun as a result of the Lunar Cry. Besides, the Lunar Cry has nothing to do with geography; except the destruction wrought by the larger monsters, the only effect that it has is to pour monsters down onto the planet.

Future Esthar
01-05-2006, 05:07 AM
Oh,my God I always thought it was common knowledge that the different craters worldwide were the result of the Lunar Cry.

Discord
01-05-2006, 01:12 PM
Oh,my God I always thought it was common knowledge that the different craters worldwide were the result of the Lunar Cry.

I know that FF8 is a different world from ours, you know, sometimes they also have normal meteors falling down(those are the ones not containing of monsters).:choc2:

Omnislash07
01-06-2006, 03:34 AM
OMG I DID IT!!! I finally prooved FE wrong without a doubt.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Worldmapandhexagonredblue.jpg

Okay in the above picture you clearly show your "time walls" or whatever and you say that nothing except for the specific time traveling vehicles can get through the "walls". So how do the missles get from the Gabaldia Missle Base to Balamb Garden? and also to Trabia Garden? Wouldnt the missles launch but then go to the wrong time or whatever?

People at the Lunar base werenīt really spotting the moon.

Okay FE you are saying that people smart enough to travel into space are too stupid to realize that they arent looking at the moon and are actually looking at the planet they just came from...right. When they go into space there is a moon and there is their planet, how stupid would you have to be to mix up the 2. You are telling us that these super inteligent people can build holographic walls seperating "eras" and go into outer space but they cant tell the differance between their planet and the moon.

?????
01-06-2006, 03:49 AM
How do you know they didnīt alter?

The one we saw on Esthar donīt produced craters because the Estharians cleverly prevented it using energy fields.

It didn't alter the map because there isn't any noticeable change to the terrain. You've also got no proof that any such energy fields exist, any more than Balamb is Dollet or Deling City is Midgar or whatever.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Ok i'd like to know what the u guys are talkin about.

Omnislash07
01-06-2006, 04:30 AM
This http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=73702 will tell you some about what we are talkin about and there are some links to other threads in that thread that will help you understand...or at least get the general idea of how crazy FE's claims are

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:39 AM
I see...I'm new and so far these theories are astounding! I get the general idea but does this mean that the gardens are able to time travel as well?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:40 AM
Or any vehicle that can cross to different continents for that matter?

Qurange
01-06-2006, 04:43 AM
According to FE's theories, yes, anything can travel through time if it crosses the border.

However, FE's theories don't fit into FF8 canon, whatever he seems to say about them. Take them as nifty, but they have little to do with what's really the case in the game.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:49 AM
But earlier someone said that the lines cross over sea so no one would discover them, but then if anything can travel through then what is the point of not putting it on land if this theory is true.

Discord
01-06-2006, 05:12 AM
But earlier someone said that the lines cross over sea so no one would discover them, but then if anything can travel through then what is the point of not putting it on land if this theory is true.

As it has been said, don't take them too serious.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I'm just wndering.

Christmas
01-06-2006, 05:19 PM
The lunar cries do changes landscapes in some aspects. During the Centra lunar cry, it destroyed all the civilizations and left behind a crater where the crystal pillar sinks.

Some time later, Estharians went to evacuate it and Laguna came along.

Also, note that the Trabia lunar cry caused by the Estharian's experiments on the Lunatic Pandora results in a large crater in Trabia.

For more details of this, go see Laguna's movie filming sequence.

Crew Member: Tons of monsters...! I...I believe they're headed for Tears'
Point in Esthar...

Researcher: Then that means Lunatic Pandora is at Tears' Point. When
did this happen!?

EDIT: To add on to this, normal lunar cry just smack onto the ground unlike the one that happens in disc 3 which was initiated over Tear Point. They won't want to destroy their own facility won't they?

They used gravity manipulation of the Crystal Pillar to dispel it into the sky and allow Adel's Tomb to descend and grab hold of it.

WHAT ABOUT THE BALAMB CRATER!!??? OMFG!!!!! IS IT CAUSED BY LUNAR CRIES OR DID PUPU DUG IT????

Discord
01-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Kewl! Now we also have a name for that hole. The Balambadian Crater!

Fatal Impurity
01-06-2006, 06:18 PM
i think you guys pick on FE too much the guys only trying to figure some stuff out..

Anaisa
01-06-2006, 07:52 PM
I agree. Im surprised he still bothers to share his theorys with you. Whether you think he's a fruitcake or not, you've got to appreciate his resolve.

Discord
01-06-2006, 07:55 PM
We do, just disagree with quite a number of them.

Fatal Impurity
01-06-2006, 08:05 PM
i dont think hes a fruitcake....just a visionary of things that dont exist! lol

Discord
01-06-2006, 08:07 PM
*cough* Back to "A Beautiful Mind" are we? Be nice now:)

Fatal Impurity
01-06-2006, 08:38 PM
what all because he is wrong 100% of the time (so far) doesnt mean hes a fruitcake...me on the other hand am completely bonkers!

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 09:36 PM
kind of offtopic here. No one who theorizes is a fruitcake until they come up with something that is totally irrelevant. Like, Rinoa was off of a sitcom. That would be fruitcake material.

Sir Bahamut
01-06-2006, 09:42 PM
How about all the main characters are really Propagators (yes, that IS the monster you fight onboard the Ragnarok) who used to rule the ancient Centra dynasty? Would that qualify for fruitcake material?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Yes pretty much.

Omnislash07
01-06-2006, 09:46 PM
We wouldnt pick on him and call him a fruitcake if he would just accept that his theories are comepletly wrong when he is confronted with logical evidence. But he doesnt, instead he just keeps talking about how he has some kind of proof that only makes sense to him.

And im still waiting to hear how he tells me i am comepletly wrong about my earlier post on how his WOTC theory is comeplete bull****.

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, it makes sense to more ppl than just him, and a theory is a theory which is a statement that could be true but isn't fact until proven so. Besides, you haven't proven him completely wrong so his theory still stands.

Sir Bahamut
01-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Well, it makes sense to more ppl than just him, and a theory is a theory which is a statement that could be true but isn't fact until proven so. Besides, you haven't proven him completely wrong so his theory still stands.

Excuse me, but you ARE aware that the statement I just gave (that the main characters are Propagators etc.) is an integral part of Future's theories? You agreed that that is fruitcake material, yet now you still claim that it 'is a statement that could be true'?!

I really don't understand this attitude, I'm afraid. No offense, but you admitted that it was fruitcake material! All of Future's theories are fruitcake material. His gathered works are like one massive fruitcake! Period. And are you claiming we should actually take this seriously? That we should give him the same benefit of the doubt that we give someone who claims, for instance, that Zell is gay (which one CAN actually make an argument for)? No. That simply isn't true.

So far, all of Future's theories are fruitcake pieces, so so far we don't really even have to argue against him, because everyone can (should) see the lunacy in his arguments. And insane ramblings are NOT to be treated in a serious manner. Further, they can't even be disproved, because there's no basis for rational discussion (it would be like trying to engage in a conversation on religion with a kitchen bench), so you simply cannot hold it against us that he's not been fully disproven. Further still, Future has not even accepted statements from Square themselves as being proof, so what else would you suggest?

Oh, and you said his theories don't just make sense to himself. In that case, what part of his theories do you think make sense? The part where Irvine and Selphie are Zell's parents (something to that extent) or the bit where Rinoa is a robotic version of Ellone?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 10:02 PM
Evolution isn't that fast fruitcake!

Sir Bahamut
01-06-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm sorry? If that was a specific reply to my post, you'll have to go into more detail...

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-06-2006, 10:14 PM
Ok, the propagators might have been the dominant species in the past of the game , but species do not evolve in a matter that their entire body image changes making that irrational and irrelevant. And on the topic of his theory, why do yu think that the "beautiful" color check was in the game?

Sir Bahamut
01-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Ok, the propagators might have been the dominant species in the past of the game , but species do not evolve in a matter that their entire body image changes making that irrational and irrelevant.

That's exactly the point. Future's theories are full of statements like that, which are irrational and irrelevant. Unfortunately, Future is immune to anything with logic in it, which is why his topics keep on coming, long after stuff like that has been stated.

And on the topic of his theory, why do yu think that the "beautiful" color check was in the game?

How about the obvious reason: so that the Esthar technicians in charge of maintaining the camouflage hiding Esthar could check if the system was running smoothly. It's really that simple. Of course, it was really put in there more so as to reaffirm the revelation that Esthar was hidden by a complicated camouflage wall, set to showing an empty landscape instead of the huge metropolis really present.

Jessweeee♪
01-06-2006, 10:34 PM
um...are we still talking about Raine's gravestone? What happened to the nice little debate we had? I think FE was right about that, but his other theories are just a little too complicated to work.

Sir Bahamut
01-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Sorry, I may have pushed things off topic a bit.

About the gravestone though, I'll grant it as being a fair guess, and reasonable attempt at a theory, although the resolution of the picture is simply not good enough to establish anything concrete. It might be written in another language for all we know!

Omnislash07
01-06-2006, 11:07 PM

Ok obviusly you havent read any other threads made by FE because in every thread he starts there are always a couple people that point out some major discrepinsies from game information but he compeltly ignores it.

I dont think theory is the right word for the stuff that FE comes up with. Theory is a scientific word and the scientific equivalant to FE's ideas is like saying that trees can talk but we just dont understand the language. Comepletly rediculous but it cant be disproven because there is no way for us to know that trees dont really talk...

The words i and many others would use for what FE comes up with is FAN FICTION.

Oh and i dont think that thing on Raine's gravestone is a date. Just to stay on topic.:D

Anaisa
01-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Excuse me, but you ARE aware that the statement I just gave (that the main characters are Propagators etc.) is an integral part of Future's theories? You agreed that that is fruitcake material, yet now you still claim that it 'is a statement that could be true'?!
I really don't understand this attitude, I'm afraid. No offense, but you admitted that it was fruitcake material! All of Future's theories are fruitcake material. His gathered works are like one massive fruitcake!
Future's theories are fruitcake pieces.

Now you've created your own theory on future's theorys. I wonder if he'll confirm that this fruitcake theory is true? I think we should entitle this theory,"the fruiter Esthar". And just to be on topic, that gravestone huh?, crazy business.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 01:24 AM
Okay in the above picture you clearly show your "time walls" or whatever and you say that nothing except for the specific time traveling vehicles can get through the "walls". So how do the missles get from the Gabaldia Missle Base to Balamb Garden? and also to Trabia Garden? Wouldnt the missles launch but then go to the wrong time or whatever?

You call that a proof?

I already explained that these missiles also time travel.
The owner of the missile base is Vinzer Deling,a Shumi possessed by Hyne.
And Hyne is the only one who knows about WOTC (he created it).
So we expect that he knows how to program the missile trajectory (this backs up my theory of the internal GPS).

Okay FE you are saying that people smart enough to travel into space are too stupid to realize that they arent looking at the moon and are actually looking at the planet they just came from...right. When they go into space there is a moon and there is their planet, how stupid would you have to be to mix up the 2. You are telling us that these super inteligent people can build holographic walls seperating "eras" and go into outer space but they cant tell the differance between their planet and the moon.

The Estharians don´t know about WOTC.It was created by eliminators (cyborg Esthar Soldiers) under Adels orders.It is a statal secret hidden from the citizens.There is only one single Estharian who knows that."Hyne".
They don´t tell the difference because they have never saw it even on the floor.An holographic abode covers Esthar and shows on the sky a picture of the entire planet.It looks smaller than "Earth" because the "Earth" is WOTC and contains about 8 eras which means the planet is about 8 times smaller.
When they get to Space,they finally saw the planet live because they time travelled to that era.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 01:33 AM
Of Course the missles can travel through time. Why didnt i think of that?

What about how nobody in space seems to know that they are actually looking at their own planet instead of the moon? What is your explination for that?

Actually it wouldnt be 8 times larger because it just has 8 specific places in specific times not 8 comepletle planets put together into 1...right? So technically the size of the Earth is not any different than it would normally be without WOTC because the areas were all on the planet at some point in time and land was not actually added to the planet.

Also do you mean that there is a holographic "roof" covering Estar so that they cannot see the sky? Does this "roof" cover the entire planet or just Estar?

I need the details on this roof that you just invented before i can come up with a problem with it.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 02:01 AM
The planet looks white because they were on the glacial era(Trabia +Balamb era more than 17 years ago).Ice covers the entire planet before the vulcan boils down.
It boils down and melt the ice sorrounding it.

Only some special vehicles can travel through them.
The ones with an internal GPS system which determines where they should time travel.
No one can cross through them on foot(unless they found a passage to go inside like on the Esthar ones).
But then the walls would be discovered (and they aren´t supposed to).

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 02:17 AM
WOTC would make it so that a bunch of different "eras" were like different countries on a planet which means that in space you would be able to see each Era and not just the Trabia +Balamb era.

Also since the Ragnaroks could travel through space freely how did the people that went into space on them know how to get back to Earth if the Earth looked like the moon. Also when they are in space wouldnt it look funny if there were 2 moons and no Earth?

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 03:09 AM
WOTC would make it so that a bunch of different "eras" were like different countries on a planet which means that in space you would be able to see each Era and not just the Trabia +Balamb era.

Wrong.WOTC is not magic like what we see on Bugs Bunny,Lost in time demo.
It´s an optical illusion created by an holographical dome over each era (which happens to be the same just with different side shapes).The time travelling vehicles make it look like the pictures were real because they time travel when they pass the boundaries limited by the walls.It then creates the continuum illusion.
The rockets on the Lunar gate were also time travelling vehicles.
They time travel as soon as they pass over the dome.
But on Space they see it from above.They travelled to T+B era and they see the dome (which works like a simple glass now).
The eras weren´t glued on a continuum.This is an illusion created by the walls which leads to the creation of flawed atlas on FF8.Hyne planned it carefully.

Also since the Ragnaroks could travel through space freely how did the people that went into space on them know how to get back to Earth if the Earth looked like the moon. Also when they are in space wouldnt it look funny if there were 2 moons and no Earth?

They saw the Galbadia era and the T+B era on space at the same time due to a complex hol. system.

I don´t know how it works and I am in the process of researching it.(I admit my ignorance).

But calm down.

One has yet to explain how the monsters are seen on the game falling on Galbadia with Esthar on the other side of the planet (or not because we only see one era).
Judging from the duration of the space events I say it takes much less than 12 hours(the time needed for Esthar to be seen from this side).

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 03:17 AM
Uh... you still didnt say why the people didnt freak out when they noticed that in space there is no Earth and 2 moons.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 03:29 AM
They notice Earth (they see Galbadia from space ) and the "moon" (T+B era).
I don´t know how the hol. system works here.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 03:37 AM
so are you saying they 2 Earth's of different eras at the same time but they just think that 1 of them is the moon?

Christmas
01-07-2006, 04:13 AM
One has yet to explain how the monsters are seen on the game falling on Galbadia with Esthar on the other side of the planet (or not because we only see one era).
Judging from the duration of the space events I say it takes much less than 12 hours(the time needed for Esthar to be seen from this side).

Crew Member: Tons of monsters...! I...I believe they're headed for Tears' Point in Esthar...

did this happen!?

It was mentioned by the Crew Member that they are heading towards Tear's Point.

http://images.bluelaguna.net/ff8/fmvs/fmv138/fmv138-28.jpg

The above pic show that the wave of monster start to dispel at a certain point.

http://images.bluelaguna.net/ff8/fmvs/fmv140/fmv140-3.jpg

Apprantely, it had dispered high up in the sky due to the effect of the Lunatic Pandora. The point of impact won't be Galbadia and also this is why the sky in Esthar is red since it will spread to somewhere pretty far which will be Esthar. But it is still likely that they dispered above the sky of Esthar instead but this too explains why monsters didn't shown up in Galbadia if your case apply since it is possible for the monsters to spread this far being manipulated by the Lunatic Pandora.

http://images.bluelaguna.net/ff8/fmvs/fmv140/fmv140-7.jpg

Lastly, we can certain that those dispered landed onto Esthar and Adel Tomb was caught halfway although I highly doubt that pic of yours was Galbadia in the very first place.

It sure doesn't look like it to me cause the target isn't Galbadia in the first place since the Galbadian won't be dumb enough to destroy their own hometown and judging from that pic if it is really Galbadia, it is somewhere on the edge of the continent which happen to be where Tears Point is in the Esthar continent.

Also, since there are so much lies in the game, the shape of the continent shown in the world map might be lying too just like what the creators of the game want us to think.

EDIT: To add on to this, normal lunar cry just smack onto the ground unlike the one that happens in disc 3 which was initiated over Tear Point. They won't want to destroy their own facility won't they?
They used gravity manipulation of the Crystal Pillar to dispel it into the sky and allow Adel's Tomb to descend and grab hold of it.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 04:41 AM
so are you saying they 2 Earth's of different eras at the same time but they just think that 1 of them is the moon?

You know,when they got to space they saw the "earth" getting away from them.
Not only that but they know the white planet they see on space is the same they see from "Earth".And of course was just an holographic video which appears on the "roof" of the holographic dome.Obviously they will say that the white one is the moon.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 04:44 AM
So there is a moon and the people know the difference between the moon and the Earth...right?

Also in the pic below you have your "walls" marked off as the white lines but it isnt right. The bottom of the hexagon should be flat with the world map but as you can see it is has actually been rotated slightly so that the bottom of the map and bottom of the hexagon do not match up.

Christmas
01-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Not only that but they know the white planet they see on space is the same they see from "Earth".And of course was just an holographic video which appears on the "roof" of the holographic dome.Obviously they will say that the white one is the moon.

No dude, your time travelling in space theory won't work since I did show you how the waves of monsters landed up in Esthar which that happens to be the only proof you had.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 04:53 AM
So there is a moon and the people know the difference between the moon and the Earth...right?

Right.But the "moon" is not the moon but the planet on Glaciar era(T+B).

[QUOTE][No dude, your time travelling in space theory won't work since I did show you how the waves of monsters landed up in Esthar which that happens to be the only proof you had.
/QUOTE]

Explain to me how the monsters that were on Esthar before the Lunar Cry disappeared.Where did they go?
(I know the answer).

And:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Galbadiaatthecenter.jpg

There you have the monsters heading to Galbadia.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 05:04 AM
People at the Lunar base werenīt really spotting the moon.
They thought they were spotting the moon but they were really spotting the planet.

Not only that but they know the white planet they see on space is the same they see from "Earth".

Dude those 2 quotes prove each other wrong first u said that the people in the space station thought they were looking at the Earth and mistaking it for he moon then you changed your mind and decided that they were looking at the moon and they saw themselves leaving the Earth.

Also in the pic below you have your "walls" marked off as the white lines but it isnt right. The bottom of the hexagon should be flat with the world map but as you can see it is has actually been rotated slightly so that the bottom of the map and bottom of the hexagon do not match up.

You said just a little while ago that the eras are not actually connected to each other so how do you explain this:
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6027/radio3uw.jpg
If the eras are not connected then how do the people in one area talk to people in another area and how did the put in the underground cable in the first place?

Heero Yuy NWZC
01-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Very interesting. Many points are coming up but all contradict each other. this is a battle of statements. I thought this was about the theory alone! This thread is not here to disprove a theory but to discuss its validity. there shouldn't be any debate on how bogus it is!

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 05:26 AM
Disproving a theory is the same thing as making it invalid, so we are discussing its valididty.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 05:33 AM
Dude those 2 quotes prove each other wrong first u said that the people in the space station thought they were looking at the Earth and mistaking it for he moon then you changed your mind and decided that they were looking at the moon and they saw themselves leaving the Earth.

They thought that the "upper" planet is the moon.The one they saw from Earth.

I don´t know if I understood you but there is no problem to have a white line passing these rough mountains.After all it seems one can´t cross them on foot.

The waves somehow time travel when they reach the boundaries.
The cables were created in a way that they seem to link with each other but they not.
Maybe there were transmiters at the extremity of a cable on one era which emit to a receiver on the extremity of another cable on another era.But since they were underground people other than Hyne don´t know it.
Maybe shumis possessed by Hyne created them.

Omnislash07
01-07-2006, 05:38 AM
What i meant about the hexagon is that the bottom white line of the hexagon should be parallel to the bottom of the world map but it isnt it is at an angle.

The waves somehow time travel when they reach the boundaries.
The cables were created in a way that they seem to link with each other but they not.
Maybe there were transmiters at the extremity of a cable on one era which emit to a receiver on the extremity of another cable on another era.But since they were underground people other than Hyne donīt know it.
Mybe shumis possessed by Hyne created them.

Oh come on you gotta be able to come up with something better than that.
Also you said that you could go through time in the Balamb underwater train tunnel but you said that no one would go through there because of the risk of getting hit by a train. What about when it was being built?

Emery
01-07-2006, 06:12 AM
Disproving a theory is the same thing as making it invalid, so we are discussing its valididty.

True, its all very interesting to hear everyone's views and such.

Emery
01-07-2006, 06:15 AM
What i meant about the hexagon is that the bottom white line of the hexagon should be parallel to the bottom of the world map but it isnt it is at an angle.

Also you said that you could go through time in the Balamb underwater train tunnel but you said that no one would go through there because of the risk of getting hit by a train. What about when it was being built?

umm..yeah man I mean he sort of has a point there. But um whats your reply ? FE

Christmas
01-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Explain to me how the monsters that were on Esthar before the Lunar Cry disappeared.Where did they go?
(I know the answer).

What the smurf?

And:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/Futuresthar/Galbadiaatthecenter.jpg

There you have the monsters heading to Galbadia.

Crew Member: Tons of monsters...! I...I believe they're headed for Tears' Point in Esthar...

did this happen!?

It was mentioned by the Crew Member that they are heading towards Tear's Point.

http://images.bluelaguna.net/ff8/fmvs/fmv138/fmv138-28.jpg

The above pic show that the wave of monster start to dispel at a certain point.

Apprantely, it had dispered high up in the sky(sky above Galbadia if your case applies)due to the effect of the Lunatic Pandora. The point of impact won't be Galbadia and also this is why the sky in Esthar is red since it will spread to somewhere pretty far which will be Esthar. But it is still likely that they dispered above the sky of Esthar instead but this too explains why monsters didn't shown up in Galbadia if your case apply since it is possible for the monsters to spread this far being manipulated by the Lunatic Pandora.

http://images.bluelaguna.net/ff8/fmvs/fmv140/fmv140-7.jpg

Lastly, we can certain that those dispered landed onto Esthar and Adel Tomb was caught halfway although I highly doubt that pic of yours was Galbadia in the very first place.

It sure doesn't look like it to me cause the target isn't Galbadia in the first place since the Galbadian won't be dumb enough to destroy their own hometown and judging from that pic if it is really Galbadia, it is somewhere on the edge of the continent which happen to be where Tears Point is in the Esthar continent.

Also, since there are so much lies in the game, the shape of the continent shown in the world map might be lying too just like what the creators of the game want us to think.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 01:45 PM

Since the world is round,the DSRC era includes probably all the area outside of the hexagon.

After all the rectangular boards are irrelevant.

Forget the first two lines of that post.The other lines were what matters.

The underwater tunnel was created by shumis possessed by Hyne(as well as every project which involves top secret phenomena).

Christmas,we must trust more on our eyes than on dialogues.
Can´t you see Galbadia on the picture?And the camera is outside of the base.
Maybe the glasses of the Lunar base were holographical.
This Lunar cry will hit Galbadia changing its geography into the Esthar one.

Christmas
01-07-2006, 01:49 PM
Christmas,we must trust more on our eyes than on dialogues.
Canīt you see Galbadia on the picture?
This Lunar cry will hit Galbadia changing its geography into the Esthar one.

Can't you see this little picture below. The lunar cry dispered.

If it is over the skies of Galbadia, it might dispel so far that the monster rain on Esthar.It is still logical this way.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 02:04 PM
I saw the video and the COLUMN is right over Esthar.

Discord
01-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Just for your consideration, physically speaking, and I do suppose that the laws of physics apply in FF8, we couldn't really have the earth twice. You see, if we are talking about the earth in our time = En and the earth in the ice age = Ei, we will have two almost identically massed astronomical objects. Let me explain.

The earth orbits the sun. The moon orbits the earth. The particles of lesser mass orbit the ones of a greater mass. This means, the moon has to be clearly smaller than the earth. If you compared the masses of En and Ei, the difference will be minimal, i.e. meteors that stroke the planet, etc. This would mean that we would have two gigantic objects very close to each other. In empty space, this would cause a collision very quickly. Thus, in order for the moon to be able to exist near the earth, i.e. on its orbit, it must have a clearly lesser mass and thus, your theory is impossible FE.

Just a quick example from our world:

Mass of the Moon = 7.36 × 10^22 kilograms
Mass of Earth = 5.9742 × 10^24 kilograms
Mass of the Sun = 1.98892 × 10^30 kilograms

Christmas
01-07-2006, 03:22 PM
I saw the video and the COLUMN is right over Esthar.

When it reaches the planet high up in the skies it DISPERED and SPREAD all over the place.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 03:31 PM
But we also see the column over Galbadia.How do you explain that.

Discord
01-07-2006, 03:36 PM
But we also see the column over Galbadia.How do you explain that.

Cause it's wide in diameter?

Out of curiousity, are we clear about the moon not being the Earth? I just want to make sure you don't use it in any further arguments causing confusion in newbs.

Future Esthar
01-07-2006, 08:59 PM
You misunderstood.
There weren´t two Earths on space.
It is an holographical illusion.
On space they are on T+B era.