PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Jokes

Dragon Mage
08-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Okay, I just thought that this would be a fun thread to make. As the title indicates, anyone with an FF7 joke can post it here. Jokes can come from the movie as well or any funny thing that happened in to you in your game. Baisically, if it's funny and related to FF7, post it here. Here are some of my own jokes as an example:

Q: You know why Cloud has been a fighter for most of his life?

A: Because with a name like 'cloud' in the third grade, you'd better know how to fight!

In the game booklet, it says that to truly become a master of this game you have to know how to use materia such as Mystify and Time, but that is not true. To become a master of this game you have to know how to use one materia in particular.
Mime :D

P.S. Please post only appropriate jokes please. Thank you.

Aralith
08-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Q: What was Cloud's real response when Tifa asked him if he "wanted something hard" in the 7th Heaven bar at the beginning of the game?

A: "You give me something hard and I'll give you something hard."

Dragon Mage
08-14-2006, 01:40 AM
All right, now no one take any offense (Aeris lovers) but this was pretty funny.

I was feeling grumpy that day when I was playing the game (for the 2nd time) and when I had the chance to name Aeris (who I don't really like all that much) I decided to just fool around in entered a word. I meant to delete it, because I just fought a boss and I don't want to go through it again just to rename her, but I accidentally hit select. After that Aeris said,

"Hello, I'm Bitch, the flower girl."

I laughed for hours.

Then I had to restart and kill the boss again. That made it less funny.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
08-14-2006, 04:20 AM
All right, now no one take any offense (Aeris lovers) but this was pretty funny.

I was feeling grumpy that day when I was playing the game (for the 2nd time) and when I had the chance to name Aeris (who I don't really like all that much) I decided to just fool around in entered a word. I meant to delete it, because I just fought a boss and I don't want to go through it again just to rename her, but I accidentally hit select. After that Aeris said,

I laughed for hours.

None taken.:)

Twilight Edge
08-14-2006, 11:12 AM
A very common Reno joke......

Reno:What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?MY ASS.

Dragon Mage
08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Erm...that's good, but I've seen it before. Does anyone have any jokes/funny things/bloopers that they made up? (no offense Aralith)

Helios
08-16-2006, 01:25 PM
A very common Reno joke......

Reno:What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?MY ASS.
thats Kung Pow.
"I too am a birdie" is another great line:cool:

BizarroSephiroth
08-16-2006, 01:35 PM

I laughed for hours.

Heh i give names like that to my useless chocobos, i called one ass and then released it

Q: Why is Cloud's hair REALLY so spiky?

A: He never takes a shower, and gets giant cowlicks!

sephirothishere
08-16-2006, 02:51 PM
clouds hair is spikey cuz it makes him look all badass.....hahahahahahah.....i know that isnt funny but i remember seein a thing on youtube with a trailer of AC with the subs changed...its funny cuz when they show that scene where tifa is sayin stuff like "your afraid it might turn into something irrocoverable again..."and"those that live alone"and whatever...but in the changed subtitles its like..."you jus stand there lookin all badass...and marlene says"is cloud gonna do something cool..." tifa:"i hope so...something with tons of swords...." and vincent has his own game now....its only a matter of time before barret gets his own game.....hahahahahhahah.....its funny.....you should watch it....i think i found it on this forum...i cant remember the name of it....jus search it...

sephirothishere
08-16-2006, 03:07 PM
oh yeh....this is kinda funny...

what kinda women is lucrecia.....she did it with that scummy hojo....she sounds like a real skank....hahahahhah...if i was vincent i wouldnt go near that whore....hahahahahhahhahahahahah

i posted somthing along the lines of this in another thread when i was commeting on the boss fight with hojo on top of mako cannon....it just reminded me....hahahahahahahahahahahaahh

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-16-2006, 03:27 PM
back onto calling people stupid stuff. on one run through i renamed EVERYONE to strupid names. can't remember them all though

cloud - rupert
tifa - pandora
barret - mr. T
aeris - hos
red XIII - can't remember :D
yuffie - n00b
cait sith - box
vincent - emo
cid - hank

I Don't Need A Name
08-16-2006, 03:45 PM
oh yeh....this is kinda funny...

what kinda women is lucrecia.....she did it with that scummy hojo....she sounds like a real skank....hahahahhah...if i was vincent i wouldnt go near that whore....hahahahahhahhahahahahah

i posted somthing along the lines of this in another thread when i was commeting on the boss fight with hojo on top of mako cannon....it just reminded me....hahahahahahahahahahahaahh

no offence, but that REALLY wasnt funny...

BizarroSephiroth
08-16-2006, 03:53 PM
Yea, really wasn't........

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2006, 05:01 PM
i wish id never read that.

l-losing...will..to live...urgh.

Dragon Mage
08-16-2006, 11:33 PM
Yeah, no offense sephirothishere but I didn't see any humor in that. At all. And please don't double post. (That's what the 'edit' button is for. :) )

sephirothishere
08-17-2006, 04:14 PM
sorry....ahhh it happens.....

aeris - hos

do you mean this like.... "it was just me,hos and little joe..." hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dragon Mage
08-22-2006, 09:54 PM
Okay here's something.

When I first got a Gold Chocobo, I was reminded of a some lines from a song: "Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from gettin' to you, babe."

I thought it was kinda funny.

Griff
08-23-2006, 01:23 AM
If you want fun with names, name every character Sephiroth.

I did this and suddenly the story made perfect sense. It was weird.

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Tifa: Sephiroth are you okay
Cloud: No Sephiroth its fine
Jenova: Sephiroth you are a puppet!

Haha Griff

bipper
08-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Children have always been looked at as the most valuable resource of midgar, after Mako. Now that Mako energy is no more, what shall we burn for power?:cool:

blue phoenix
08-23-2006, 04:30 PM
naming Aeris, Big Horse.

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 04:36 PM
One time i named Cloud Hooker and at one part it said:

"That's right. I'm Hooker of Nibelheim"

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-23-2006, 09:18 PM

This load of baloney is so stupid that it's kinda funny

sephirothishere
08-24-2006, 03:26 PM
This load of baloney is so stupid that it's kinda funny

finally someone gets it........thats the kinda reaction i was goin for...

Dragon Mage
09-03-2006, 12:31 AM
sephirothishere, I don't believe I have ever seen you post using just one period. It's quite odd, and I wanted to know why you do that. Also, nearly every post you have made that I've seen has many 'hahaha's in it. And while it must seem like quite natural to you, to me it seems quite odd. I do not mean to be rude or anything. I'm just asking out of idle curiosity.

(By the way, you got some good stuff, BizarroSephiroth. Keep it coming.)

sephirothishere
09-03-2006, 11:52 AM
the periods make things more like actual speech (i think) and the 'hahahahahas'.....i have funny ideas in my head...like the lucrecia thing only that wasnt funny when i wrote it down...much funnier in my head...hahahaha

Wilder
09-03-2006, 03:09 PM
you didnt use a phoenix down on aeris and now you can´t because she is at the bottom of that lake ? , you are dumb cloud.

Griff
09-03-2006, 03:35 PM
you didnt use a phoenix down on aeris and now you can´t because she is at the bottom of that lake ? , you are dumb cloud. Not dumb, just cheap. http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=176

McLovin'
09-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Here is a ff7 AC joke but it still relates to ff7...:

CLICK ME IF YOU WANT TO LEEEEVE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjGvHhGcC08)

Dragon Mage
09-04-2006, 02:15 AM
the periods make things more like actual speech (i think) and the 'hahahahahas'.....i have funny ideas in my head...like the lucrecia thing only that wasnt funny when i wrote it down...much funnier in my head...hahahaha
Ah, I see. thank you for explaining that.

And Magnus of Zeal, check that link again.

han_terry
09-06-2006, 03:16 AM
ok here's one made up by me.

Qn: Why did many people die where ever sephiroth goes?

Ans: Because his blade is too long. No matter where he walks, it bounds to kill people, intentionally or not.

Anniexo
10-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Gay people don't take this the worng way ok

Q: what is Hojos ream last name?

A: Homo

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Yuffie's Revenge

Yuffie is walking along when she spots Cloud taking a break.

"Hey Cloud! I have a game that we can play!" she said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I ask you a question. If you can't get the answer right, then you pay me 1000 gil. Then you ask the next question, if I can't answer it, I give you 1000 gil."

"I'll totally cream you." he tells her.

"Okay then smarty pants." she challenges him "How about we raise the stakes then! Since you're so smart, if you can't answer my question, you give me 50,000 gil! If I can't answer I give you 1000." she tells him.

"I'm still going to be 1000 gil richer by the next question." he says.

"Bring it!" she says.

"How many miles is it to Midgar from Wutai?" he asked her. Yuffie thought and thought, but couldn't think of an answer, so she hands him 1000 gil.

"Thank you." Cloud grinned

"Okay!" she exclaimed. "Now here's my question: "What materia houses more mako than holy and fit in the palm of your hand, is orange in color, and pink in the night time. It glows when you're a girl, and doesn't if you're a guy."

Cloud, feeling stumped, calls his friends over the PHS. No one knows. Then he asks Tifa to look it up. She can't figure it out. He thinks and searches and thinks, but finally has to admit that he's stumped. He dejectedly reached in his wallet and gave Yuffie the 50,000 gil.

"Thank you!" she said and began walking off.

"Wait wait!" he called after her. "What was the answer?" he asks.

Without hesitation, she takes out 1000 gil from her purse and hands it to him.

Anniexo
10-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Yuffie's Revenge

Yuffie is walking along when she spots Cloud taking a break.

"Hey Cloud! I have a game that we can play!" she said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"I ask you a question. If you can't get the answer right, then you pay me 1000 gil. Then you ask the next question, if I can't answer it, I give you 1000 gil."

"I'll totally cream you." he tells her.

"Okay then smarty pants." she challenges him "How about we raise the stakes then! Since you're so smart, if you can't answer my question, you give me 50,000 gil! If I can't answer I give you 1000." she tells him.

"I'm still going to be 1000 gil richer by the next question." he says.

"Bring it!" she says.

"How many miles is it to Midgar from Wutai?" he asked her. Yuffie thought and thought, but couldn't think of an answer, so she hands him 1000 gil.

"Thank you." Cloud grinned

"Okay!" she exclaimed. "Now here's my question: "What materia houses more mako than holy and fit in the palm of your hand, is orange in color, and pink in the night time. It glows when you're a girl, and doesn't if you're a guy."

Cloud, feeling stumped, calls his friends over the PHS. No one knows. Then he asks Tifa to look it up. She can't figure it out. He thinks and searches and thinks, but finally has to admit that he's stumped. He dejectedly reached in his wallet and gave Yuffie the 50,000 gil.

"Thank you!" she said and began walking off.

"Wait wait!" he called after her. "What was the answer?" he asks.

Without hesitation, she takes out 1000 gil from her purse and hands it to him.

lol that's a good one

Captain Maxx Power
10-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Q: What did Barret say when customs asked him if he had any offensive weapons on his person?

A: "It's all in my wrist"

Q: What form of government did Rufus employ?

A: Makovellian

Q: What did Diamond Weapon say when he emerged from the water?

A: Time to get the lead out!

And so on and so on.

Shadow Masamune
10-06-2006, 10:25 PM
These were all pretty bad and not funny at all...

The only ones I have are :

My friend named Aeris "Yo Mama," and after her death Cloud Yells, "Yo Mama, yo MAMA!"

Also, the same friend had a buddy icon of her death ad then at the end of it saying, "PWNED!!!!"...lol its pretty bad but funny.

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-06-2006, 10:48 PM
These were all pretty bad and not funny at all...

I agree, even though I posted in here too.

Dragon Mage
10-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Also, the same friend had a buddy icon of her death ad then at the end of it saying, "PWNED!!!!"...lol its pretty bad but funny.

Hey, I think I might have seen that one! Very nice. Please give him my compliments.