PDA

View Full Version : But wait, what's this counterattack from nowhere?

Captain Maxx Power
10-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Hesus Nist if Maxx Power isn't playing FF11!!!!11one

Yup that's right, due to overwhelming interest, actually knowing someone in game who's high level, and the prospect of making a COR/RDM, I've decided to sign up for FF11. I'll be playing on Ifrit server (don't know if any of you guys are on there), my handle will be Maxxpower, and I'll be levelling for the next few weeks...yup, you guessed it, Red Mage.

So come give me a poke sometime wontcha?

Markus. D
10-04-2006, 03:59 AM
stray away from relying TO much on the high level character (ie. powerleveling, but I see no trouble in asking for the know how of stuffs n_n-b).

Ouch!
10-05-2006, 02:55 AM
Welcome to the ranks of the red mage. If you play your cards right, you'll be a pirate red mage before me!

Edit: Click my signature for a comment from [GM]Dave regarding the life of a red mage. Also, read [GM]Dave regularly. It's a good guide on what the hell not to do.

Fuego
10-15-2006, 10:36 PM
I love the thread about BEING NICE to your Rdm :D :D :D

I have had soo many ass monkeys do crap like that .... props to GM Dave !!

Khaotic
10-16-2006, 12:23 AM
Remember not to beg for free things!

Markus. D
10-16-2006, 05:31 AM
remember not to be a jerk to another, always attempt to answer nicely/charismaticaly (spelling?). and you wont have the whole server labelling you a n00b. (happened to one of the guys in my LS :[)

Grand Lethal
10-17-2006, 09:50 PM
I will save any offhand remarks for COR/RDM until after you try leveling it and see if its any good lol. Good luck to you, you may find that road a little bumpy as you try and level ;)

GOD GUNDAM
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm going to reinstall ffxi, but I need a world pass for Ifrit server though!

Fuego
10-20-2006, 01:43 AM
Well if you're gonna sub redmage, i don't think you will have to worry about the refresh psychosis :mwahaha:

... That is, unless you decide to take redmage up past 41 ... but if you were just going to use it as a sub-job you'd max out at lvl 37 >.<

Either way Cor looks pretty sweet .... even if its on the expensive side.

ScottNUMBERS
10-20-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm on the Ifrit server.

If you need any help or anything /tell Attaxia in game.