Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Insanity test

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I took the one shiny posted and I got no answer from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    This insanity test is slighty better though it's only for personality disorders:
    http://www.med.nyu.edu/psych/screens/pds.html
    And I've apparently got

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism
    Does that make me crazy?

Ciddieless since 2004

I got halfway through the test before I decided that it was a waste of my time.

Everyone knows that the first sign of insanity is having hairs on the palms of your hands.

(SPOILER)The second is looking for them.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Blog Entries

Delete all posts after #72, because that was where the thread was won.

there was a picture here

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

1 out of every 4 Americans have some kind of mental disorder. Look at three of your friends. If they seem fine: it's you.

rofl.

48%. Those were stupid questions. I should be in the 80's, at least.

58%

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

>

I DID THE WHOLE THING AND THEN I HAD TO COUNT THE YES'S UP MYSELF?

F THAT NOISE

I QUIT

TOO MUCH EFFORT

THIS MADE ME SO MAD

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

18%, but I'll give myeslf another 15% for taking this silly thing
    ...Geddit?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">maybe </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">smurf no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">who cares? </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">what? </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">sometimes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">all the time </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">l23iy4n </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left"> </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="MySpace Surveys">MySpace Surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

>>> ..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

70% ALADDIN HATERS!
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 02-26-2007 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Aladdin typo, lolz.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">26% </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><a href="http://www.bzoink.com/S6889/Insanity_Test.html" title="Insanity Test">Take this survey</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com/surveys" title="Bzoink Surveys">Find more surveys</a> | <a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="MySpace Surveys">MySpace Surveys</a><br /><a href="http://www.bzoink.com" title="Bzoink">Bzoink</a> - The Original Survey Site</td></tr></table><!END BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE>

Seriously, singing in the shower is not a sign of insanity. Everyone does it.

Mine was a surprising 28%. I thought it would be something more along the lines of 99.9%.

I didn't like that book-reading one though (whats wrong with reading books for pleasure?) and that "Is this a yes or no question?" had me stumped for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

I got 36% Weird man.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

No-one's gonna take me alive! It's time to fight for our rights! - Muse.

<!START BZOINK.COM SURVEY CODE><table><tr><td colspan="2" align="center"><b><i>Insanity Test</i></b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever taken goggles into the shower with you?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever stared at the blobs in a lava lamp for more than an hour?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you feel bad for a spider when someone steps on it?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever wondered why M&M's are the color they are?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you memorize how to spell supercalafragilisticexpealedocious?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the names of all the American presidents?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you still wonder if Elvis is alive?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever tried to jump off the roof of your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you own a Chia-pet?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider any/all blondes to be dumb?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have 0 TV's in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 10 pets living in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite movie of all time rated G?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you buy more than 5 cd's a week?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you hear voices?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite color tangerine?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is your favorite food turtle soup?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you spend more time in your house than you do with your friends?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever watched an entire episode of the teletubbies?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you were little?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you ever talk to yourself?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sing in the shower?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have more than 5 body piercings?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you have hidden video cameras in your house?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did you ever think that the government was spying on you?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you cover yourself in tin-foil, and put coat hangers on the ceiling?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you make things out of dollar bills when you are bored at the lunch tabl:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right"> Have you ever won a contest in which you had to guess:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever trash picked?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Can you fling stuff out of your nose?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you know the meaning of life?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Hav u eva pikt on sum1 smalla than u,just coz u thawt it wood b funny?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you count down the amount of days left in the school year?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Did u ever see things that aren't really there?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you see dead people?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Is this a yes or no question?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever worn clothes that belonged to someone else?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you enjoy tight clothing?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever gone a whole week without brushing your teeth?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you sleep with the lights on?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you consider money to be a form of evil?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever played bloody knuckles?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had the urge to have a pickle and peanut butter sandwich?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe fairy tales do come true?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you or have you ever enjoyed using yo-yo's?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you believe in superstition?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you like DIET soda?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you watch cartoon shows every day?:</td><td align="left">no </td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">Do you read books for fun?:</td><td align="left">yes </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" valign="top" align="center"><b>Give yourself 2% insanity for every "yes" you answered.</b></td></tr><tr><td valign="top" align="right">So what's your insanity percentage?:</td><td align="left">32 </td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" align="center">

How does reading make you insane?

56%