Thread: Sportacus.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Sportacus.

I watch Lazytown whenever I notice it's on. Why? For the amazing puppets perhaps? Oh no. Maybe for that dastardly fellow's amazing chin and disguises? Certainly not. Why then, would I watch something that has some characters that I don't particularly like or find interesting?

Answer: Sporticus. Oh my gawd he rocks. He's so bendy and acrobatic! I love him. My favourite Sporticus moment was when he was trapped in a little place under a floor somewhere and couldn't get out. But get out he did. How? He hit the walls really hard and an apple fell through a conveniently placed hole in the floorboards and dropped into his hand. He hastened to eat said item, giving him an extraordinary burst of Sporticus-ness, and leaped out from under the floor!

I think everyone should be that little bit more like Sporticus. What do you 'orrible lot think?

Oh, and what a moustache!

Magnús Scheving is a god amongst men.

1) He's a long-running gymnastics champion
    2) He wrote the Latibaer books to promote fitness to children in Iceland
    3) He then expanded these into stage plays
    4) Following this, and the setup of his own company to market these products, he was asked by an American TV company (I think it was either CBS or Nickelodeon) to produce a TV version for America
    5) Not only does he write and produce Lazy Town, he also stars as Sportacus himself
    6) He's hothothot/10

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Not coming back. BarelySeeAtAll's Avatar

:disgustedlookingeekface:
    why the hell would anyone watch this?
    the puppets frikken scare me!!!!!!!!
    *sits in corner holding knees rocking backwards and forwards*
    seriously now, i cant stand it and think it should be taken off of the tv for it might encourage youngsters to do crazy things like actually buy puppets which look similar to those on tv....
    no, no...say they wont....please say they wont...

I am not a man

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

As part of the Chin Patrol I feel it 1000% necessary to point out the majesty that is Robbie Rotten's Facial Extension;

I mean really, wow
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

It's Sportacus. With an a. In fact I am so obsessive compulsive about this that I have renamed the thread.

What I like most about Lazy Town is the BBC's subtitles of the theme tune, because they like to change the last line of it all the time. Sometimes it is "Adventure's just a moment away!" whereas at others it's "I bet you're just a moment away!". I don't really think Sportacus approves of gambling so it's probably the former.

Mayor Milford Meanswell is a smurfing god.

Sportacus makes me touch my fun zones and play in the playground
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Blog Entries

Needs moar Stephanie ytmnd pages, imo.

there was a picture here

It's all about Stephanie.

Quote Originally Posted by Quin 'n' Tonic View Post
    I watch Lazytown whenever I notice it's on. Why? For the amazing puppets perhaps? Oh no. Maybe for that dastardly fellow's amazing chin and disguises? Certainly not. Why then, would I watch something that has some characters that I don't particularly like or find interesting?

Answer: Sporticus. Oh my gawd he rocks. He's so bendy and acrobatic! I love him. My favourite Sporticus moment was when he was trapped in a little place under a floor somewhere and couldn't get out. But get out he did. How? He hit the walls really hard and an apple fell through a conveniently placed hole in the floorboards and dropped into his hand. He hastened to eat said item, giving him an extraordinary burst of Sporticus-ness, and leaped out from under the floor!

I think everyone should be that little bit more like Sporticus. What do you 'orrible lot think?

Oh, and what a moustache!
    Finally, someone understands me thank god for Quin 'n' Tonic. He's so sexy isn't he?

That kind of catchy, weird europop music can't be on television shows! I might get caught watching it by my friends and never live it down!

Secret Lazytown mp3's on my iPod are enough of a fix for me.
    What I've been listening to:

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I <3 Robbie Rotten =]