Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am an angry, hateful little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet View Post
    Let’s see.

Loudmouth little fat girls that can’t stop shouting whatever is in their mind; trailer trash, stoner mothers who try to feign sophistication by eating panini and drinking chai latte; engine headed goons who seek pleasure by getting drunk/high/whatever, and then ting the life out of people who sleep at 3AM (what kind of square is asleep at 3AM?!) by doing creepy things with their cars; old people; dogs that bark at me; dogs that in public; dogs that smurf in public; those hardcore Christians; hardcore Atheists; morons; sports enthusiasts that are so hardcore that they have to turn every activity into some kind of makeshift variation of one (or more) of their favorite sports; Europeans; old people; slutty, blond, teenage girls who think that the ability to control a few drooling zombies with their reproductive organs means that they are prime slice of humanity; leaky faucets; bitch-ass little kids so desperate to be gangsta, that they are willing to go to extreme lengths to turn their otherwise fine community into a quasi-Compton (or whatever the gangsta mecha is... I don’t know anything about this kind of thing); gangstas; rockers; punks; rocking chairs; fat morons who take pride in hogging the sidewalk with their stupid strollers and retarded children, forcing me to risk my life by to get past them by walking on the road (or risking getting my shoes dirty by walking on grass—I would prefer the former); myself; “hot” girls; jackasses in cars who find such joy in screaming animal noises at the poor folk who choose to walk to work; homophobes; cancer; the Customer is Always Right; gays; fat, hoofed women, who think it is their duty to clop around and complain about everything that anyone is doing, even if what anyone is doing is not even wrong; Quin 'n' Tonic; racists; anti-racists; anti-anti-racists; the assholes in front of me in the shopping center checkout, who enjoy looking through my groceries and then taking a quick peek at my face; the that hairdressers talk about; birds in nesting season or whatever, who like to beat the out of people walking past; people who list “girls” several times under their interests; condescending mummies; god; people in cars who stare—in disgust—at people waiting to cross at a red light (as if it is some kind of crime); people who make me jealous, and the things they do; intellectuals; the semicolon; getting my wrecked

There is more, but I have to go to work now.
    i'm European ;_:
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Quote Originally Posted by Namelessfengir View Post
    cops who shoot sleeping people or people eating pears
    well they thought he was holding a grenade. i mean after all he would bite into the pear and be like AHHHHH! thats a delicious pear!!!!

honestly cops in general piss me off pretty bad. to preotect and serve huh pshhh to harass and annoy is more like it. who gives someone a 3mph speeding ticket
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Puppet View Post
    Let’s see.

Loudmouth little fat girls that can’t stop shouting whatever is in their mind; trailer trash, stoner mothers who try to feign sophistication by eating panini and drinking chai latte; engine headed goons who seek pleasure by getting drunk/high/whatever, and then ting the life out of people who sleep at 3AM (what kind of square is asleep at 3AM?!) by doing creepy things with their cars; old people; dogs that bark at me; dogs that in public; dogs that smurf in public; those hardcore Christians; hardcore Atheists; morons; sports enthusiasts that are so hardcore that they have to turn every activity into some kind of makeshift variation of one (or more) of their favorite sports; Europeans; old people; slutty, blond, teenage girls who think that the ability to control a few drooling zombies with their reproductive organs means that they are prime slice of humanity; leaky faucets; bitch-ass little kids so desperate to be gangsta, that they are willing to go to extreme lengths to turn their otherwise fine community into a quasi-Compton (or whatever the gangsta mecha is... I don’t know anything about this kind of thing); gangstas; rockers; punks; rocking chairs; fat morons who take pride in hogging the sidewalk with their stupid strollers and retarded children, forcing me to risk my life by to get past them by walking on the road (or risking getting my shoes dirty by walking on grass—I would prefer the former); myself; “hot” girls; jackasses in cars who find such joy in screaming animal noises at the poor folk who choose to walk to work; homophobes; cancer; the Customer is Always Right; gays; fat, hoofed women, who think it is their duty to clop around and complain about everything that anyone is doing, even if what anyone is doing is not even wrong; Quin 'n' Tonic; racists; anti-racists; anti-anti-racists; the assholes in front of me in the shopping center checkout, who enjoy looking through my groceries and then taking a quick peek at my face; the that hairdressers talk about; birds in nesting season or whatever, who like to beat the out of people walking past; people who list “girls” several times under their interests; condescending mummies; god; people in cars who stare—in disgust—at people waiting to cross at a red light (as if it is some kind of crime); people who make me jealous, and the things they do; intellectuals; the semicolon; getting my wrecked

There is more, but I have to go to work now.
    Ditto

Stupidity and ignorance, especially combined.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Painfullly stupid people.

Oh dear god
    Hey Bunny, what's that third L for? Could it possibly be for LAME-O.

wtf? I eat pears. You can kiss my fanny.

I don't like people who bitch all the time. I'm not being sarcastic, and I'm not trying to say any of YOU bitch all the time, but seriously. It ain't all as bad as that.

Also, people who don't use their turn signals and people who drive in the breakdown lane when traffic backs up. Bitchasses.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post

Oh dear god
    foa is my new Goddess.

wtf? I eat pears. You can kiss my fanny.
    Hey I'll take you up on that. Oh wait...you're American. Damn changes in language.

Also, people who don't use their turn signals and people who drive in the breakdown lane when traffic backs up. Bitchasses.
    And yes. Sweet Mercy yes. I tend to jump out in front of the cars that don't signal. Unless they're turning really fast. It makes me a total jackass, yeah, but so are they so meh.

Oh dear god
    Wow, foa! You got me there! What are you doing on the internet? You should be a comedian! I bet you could make the big bucks, like that one fellow, what's his name? Oh yeah, Lewis Black! Oh yeah, I bet you could be really famous like Mr. Black. Then you wouldn't have to visit this silly internet forum place, because you'd have money and friends! Why don't you go do that, seeing as you're so funny.

Oh wait. There are no funny women comedians.

Sorry for crushing your dreams.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

And that's why I have a shrine of Bunny in my room, folks.

Think about the good, my young padawan. Thought about it? Now go and slaughter those helpless little droids.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

fun makes kikimm mad. she does not like fun.
    You watch your back.
    --Box Box Box Box

Can you watch it for me? It's awfully difficult and leaves a nasty pain in my neck.... =(

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Last time I got really upset, I had been working for roughly 20 straight hours. We needed to finish setting up all of the cables pulled into a location so that people can get set up on Monday (it was a Sunday) to work.

So we start doing the usual things, and then crashed into this problem where some of the lines would not test properly! We couldn't figure it out, and eventually 2 hours became 4, became 8, and became 10 more hours, up to 12 more hours longer than we planned to stay. By this time I was edgy and the following trivial things had happened:

- dad was off doing his thing
    - I lost a pen
    - I was left by myself for about an hour contemplating suicide or whatever it was my brain was doing (seriously). I think my brain freaked out no less than 5 times.

Eventually I realised that my dad took the pen (while I was not looking), and then my dad came back and we went through the nonsense again, this time it worked (or something....my memories > 1 month are fictional). I went home, went to bed for literally 16 hours, and that ends the story of the day where I went insane, wanted to die, and made something to the order of 312$ in one day.

*I hate losing pens. My pens always run out, and so I hoard them. Like, literally. I have a fetish for buying pens. I hate being penless. I like writing my notes in variations of blue and black and pink and red and orange, ball points and gel. So when people steal my pens or mistreat them, I really get angry. But I don't do anything about it :-(

*Oh, and people who are loud and noisy in the mornings. smurf off. I want to sleep.

*And people who make noises in exams with their plastic bags and pens and feet and tap tap tap. The lowest of the low. They drive me crazy. I've wished horrible twisted deaths on more people in exams than in the rest of my life put together.

*Alan Pardew. He's ugly.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Kefka! I've finally found you!

Nah. Alot of things that make me angry, but heat -pisses me off-. I can be in the best mood ever and if I walk into a hot room and I'm just -angry-.

I was going to make a list of things that piss me off, but then I realized it could all be summed up in "I hate people."
    Disclaimer: The above does not necessarily represent the opinions of anyone.