Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britney's back.

Default Britney's back.

After all of the flashing, head shaving and lip-syncing the arguably biggest pop star in the entire world has made a comeback. Her newest single called "Gimme More" has just been released to radios, and you can listen to it here if you want to.

Discuss.

Banned
    Blog Entries

God no!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

This song is actually pretty damn catchy. The thing with Britney's songs is that the beats are really really good, but her voice doesn't really contribute... anything. And people think she's the pop queen, over Christina Aguilera, who just straight out sings amazingly and has the music follow HER, not the other way around. Lawl.

Though I have to admit, this song sounds just like Justin Timberlake's new stuff. Which I do actually really like. D:

I still think she's a big stupid doo doo head, however. :]

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    This song is actually pretty damn catchy. The thing with Britney's songs is that the beats are really really good, but her voice doesn't really contribute... anything. And people think she's the pop queen, over Christina Aguilera, who just straight out sings amazingly and has the music follow HER, not the other way around. Lawl.

Though I have to admit, this song sounds just like Justin Timberlake's new stuff. Which I do actually really like. D:

I still think she's a big stupid doo doo head, however. :]
    Wow, that pretty much sums up what I think.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

When I was in high school Britney was 16 and had her first single. I liked her then.

Now I just only like her songs that are good clubbing songs. Otherwise, I'm fairly indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    After all of the flashing, head shaving and lip-syncing the arguably biggest pop star in the entire world has made a comeback.
    She's got nothing on Michael.

The second it started out with "It's Britney Bitch" the entire song was killed.

I don't know if I should listen to this. I'm actually quite frightened.

Madonna is the pop queen and has the numbers to prove it D:

It's okay, but I dunno. Does she deserve her fame? Well, who does that's on the radio anymore. At least she's finally doing something. For so long she was famous for being pregnant and then not being pregnant. It's like for four years she got paid to do nothing.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Yup, pretty much what I wanted to say. That and Namie Amuro has a track out with the same title. Oh, and she's naked again. Whoopdie doo. The lyrics are annoyingly repetitive.

I don't think I've ever really cared for anything she's done beyond Everywhere, which was actually pretty good. I don't know if I can be bothered searching through her new tracks on the off-chance that she's actually made something decent though.

I don't remember Britney Spears too well, but I remember her being catchy in the worst way possible, where you don't want it stuck in your head, but it breaks down those mental barriers you've been building and buries itself inside the deepest part of your brain before slowly destroying it from the inside every time it pops up in your head.

That said, this song doesn't really have any really memorable hooks to have that happen. Which is good, I don't have to stop watching TV and try to listen to Gorgoroth for an hour to get it out of my head.
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Jeez, why!? She's not even all that attractive anymore. Not that I liked the way she looked before anyway. Seriously, did she run out of money or something?