• Lekana

0 0%
  • Sergeant Hartman

0 0%
  • Shauna

0 0%
Page 56 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6364650515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Game Over!

Haha, well would revealing myself really have done the slightest bit of good in the long run?

It's a pity the game has kinda...dribbled to a halt since I've been away. I'm interested to see how it ends.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

OOH WE SHOULD ALL DO SPOOKY DEAD PEOPLE STUFF!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sent this in a PM to all 8 contestants:

We'll start up again on Wednesday 17PM GMT. (in 7 and a half hour) I'll send you all a PM when that time comes. But here's some new stuff I've thought out to make this game a little more active:

-Day 8 will last 36 hours, someone will be lynched at the end of those 36 hours.
    -If you haven't voted within 24 of those hours, you will be replaced by someone who will vote within the remaining 12 hours.
    -Everything will continue as before after Day 8, with 24 hour days and voting not obligatory to stay in the game.

But hopefully we won't have to replace anyone and we can just continue as before. That would be the least confusing for everyone anyway.

Now let's get some action on Wednesday
    And I'm posting it here to ask for replacements. It's not certain we'll ever need them, but if you want to be a replacement, you'll have to be available later today. I'll also need the current replacements to confirm their spot if they still want to be replacements. I'll send them a PM about it.

So yeah, no matter what happens, we'll have all 8 lynching votes at the end of Day 8.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

You know I'd be interested.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    You know I'd be interested.
    Really, we couldn't have guessed.
    Figaro Castle

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This really sucks. Since people haven't been moving around and doing things, it makes it hard to see who is behaving suspiciously.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    This really sucks. Since people haven't been moving around and doing things, it makes it hard to see who is behaving suspiciously.
    Hence why Lev has put in a "24 hour" clause into the mix.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Day 8

Again!

Everyone will have to vote before tomorrow before 17 PM GMT, also known as in 24 hours and 13 minutes as of this post.

The ones who haven't voted then will be replaced and the replacements will have 12 hours to vote. So they've got until 11AM GMT to vote, which is when someone will be lynched.

Let's get the ball rollin'!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Hm... I'm still at a loss of who to vote. xD WHO?!

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet during the "old" day 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Radje View Post
    Personally I'm confident thinking Rengori, Faris, Foa and Lekena are the only possible mafia left.
    Hmm, since Radje was just offed and he listed his possible mafia choices, I'm going to have to agree with an earlier sentiment.

My vote's for foa.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Hm, one person I haven't seen terribly much of, is Hartman. Perhaps he could be a suspicious one...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I still really don't understand why I'm so suspicious. I argued for Dan because I sincerely believed he was a cop and he was on our side. I was tricked. Definitely not my proudest moment.

Other than that, look at my posts in the thread. At most deaths, besides Del Murder's, I've been obviously upset. Granted, that could be fake.

Finally, I wasn't here all of this past weekend and all of the weekend before that for the most part. If you don't believe me then, you can check my voting record. How could I kill people if I wasn't around to kill people? A mafia would have to be keeping up with this thread and the town lynchings to even know who to kill. So the mafia is, clearly, someone who has been here, without any lapse in activity.

Ergo, I cannot be mafia. Flying Mullet can also not be mafia.

If you want my real opinion, I think I'm being framed. Maxx Power said earlier in the thread that he feels the killings are coming at random now. I don't think so. I see a pattern. Shiny and Radje just died. They both fought me hard (and fought me true) on DK's lynching. I ate crow on that one, and it hurt because I really did trust Dan. I haven't even spoken to him since then; you can ask him yourself. Before Shiny died, TSoL was run over in a BMW. First of all, that just isn't me at all. I would never, ever, EVER drive a BMW. It isn't my style. I like classic muscle cars, and I really abhor most vehicles new and foreign. TSoL had voted for me to lynch in an earlier round, and then conveniently bit the dust. Before him was Resha, someone who had no connection to be whatsoever at least as far as I can tell. So, at THAT point, somewhere between Resha and TSoL, I got picked to be the fall girl.

So the question is: Why me? And the answer is because I already had all the connections. Most of my deliberation and conversation among the other citizens has been in this thread. I took very little to PM. ANYONE CAN SEE EVERYONE IN-GAME THAT I AM CONNECTED TO. And someone is exploiting these connections to frame me. It's pretty clever, but if you really sit down and think about it, am I really dumb enough to be so obvious? Why would I go off killing the obvious people?

So, I'm being framed. But by whom? I'll tell you who I think it is.

I think it's Maxx Power. My theory is he, KH-Cloudy/Jessweee, Dan and Manus were all mafia to start. There may be more, but I think we'll see them come out of the woodwork after I post this. I think they PLANNED to tip off the cop(s) to investigate the four of them. I think the cops then formed their little PM circle INCLUDING Maxx Power (because as the Godfather, he appears innocent) and decided to lynch them. I was left out because I looked pretty suspicious after Del Murder's lynching and revelation. Since I was already out of the circle, I became a prime target for framing. No one trusts me, and I keep doing stupid things like defending Dan. And, as I've said before, all of the people who have died since Resha have been connected very strongly to me. BUT let's take a look at some of their posts before they died.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny
    This must be their plan. To have us all going at each other. I am going to do what someone told me and disregard that PM foa sent me, because I think DK was trying to set up innocent citizens in that PM. He attempted earn foa's and Resha's trust so they would defend him and look bad to us. So instead I will continue to point my suspicions towards Captain Maxx Power. As well as Old Manus, and Rengori. Flying Mullet is still on my list, but as I said before he is inactive as of right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Great, now everyone thinks I'm mafia.

I think that Red Pill, Maxx, and maybe Manus are all mafia
    *Rengori was soon after lynched and found to be innocent*

Quote Originally Posted by Radje
    I'm worried about Maxx being mafia myself, it would be a horrible trick but very well played by the mafia. I suggest to whoever the real cop is that he investigates him tonight. We need to be sure.

Keep your eye on me too if you still have doubts. I'm willing to disprove them. I'm incredibly surprised I wasn't killed last night myself .
    Quote Originally Posted by TSoL
    I want to put out my last theory as well, that DK and Maxx and/or Redje were Mafia working together. I dunno if this was mentioned by anyone else or not, but it is possible. In the likelihood that the Mafia was losing there power over the citizens, they could have chose one of their own to be under suspicion. Basically, it goes that if DK was right and Maxx was Mafia, then everyone would give up on Maxx and start listening to what he said. The converse is true about DK. Meaning, what if this was all another Mafia ploy to regain control over us citizens? What if we are still being manipulated by them? I like to think Radje is an innocent that got wrapped up into this, but then again he could just be playing his part really well.
    Resha also voted for Maxx Power once, though she said it was in retaliation for him voting for her.

My point? Every last one of them suspected or voted for Maxx Power and every last one of them is now dead. And I'm being framed for it.

I don't want to lose to the mafia. Hell, for all we know the townies and the mafia are about even right now. One more death of a townie could tip the balance their way.

My vote is for Maxx Power, for the reasons stated above.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm, you put together a very convincing case foa. I can see your reasoning, so I'm gong to change my vote to align with yours.

I vote for Maxx Power.

Now, on that note:
    If Maxx is lynched and he isn't mafia, I will vote for you next foa. Also, if Maxx is innocent and I happen to die overnight, people will know why.
    Figaro Castle

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

That is a very good argument there. *more ponderings*