Page 1 of 18 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

Articles

Default Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #48 - Don't Worry, We Got Better

Let's Play Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster #1 - It's Showtime, Girls!

The Shaunas are back with their Let's Play of Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster! Are you ready for some fast paced battle silly plot-disregarding nonsense?

J-Pop concerts, reintroductions to classic characters, dresspheres, moogle costumes, introductions to new characters, garment grids, brand new content for the international edition, garment grids, airships, mild peril, hypello AND SO MUCH MORE awaits you in the pilot episode of this Let's Play! Or maybe that's everything, but you should tune in anyway.

As an added bonus, tell us which dresspheres you want us to use for each mission! We promise that we'll do our best with what you choose! All you need to do is post in the thread what clothes you want the girls to wear. Some caveats though:

1) All three Dressspheres need to be unique. No triple songstresses~
    2) Have a least one class that deals damage. Keep in mind if you choose two non-damage dealing classes it'll be a very long and boring lets play with minimal #toppantz~
    3) We'll do dressspheres on an Mission by Mission basis. If a Mission spans over 3 episodes we'll use the dresspehres until we get that saucy complete screen.

That'll be it for now. Get your votes in now to avoid disappointment (and we also need to record episode 2 so get down on it, get down on it)! Have fun and expect us again on Thursday~

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Garment grids: So important I mention them twice in the description.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Hang on to your ass!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I vote for triple Festivalist on Gagazet. For three reasons: One, because it's new, two, because each of YRP has a unique skillset with it, and three, so you can put it away afterwards and never look at it again (it's my second-least favorite dressphere). I guess a distant fourth reason is that the 'slot-machine' type functionality of Yuna's variant is kinda fun to use in the early game and is also ridiculously strong if you're decently lucky.

Alternatively use Brother as one of your party members cause his attack animation is the best thing of all time.

I find it interesting how in this game you get Al Bhed Primers every time you witness an Al Bhed conversation. Kind of like "you're picking up the language as you hear it"? Makes collecting them feel very distinct from how FFX did it, until you get to digging them up anyways.

I love the Creature Creator. Countless hours were spent playing around with it. It does clash with the job system though so it's probably best to treat it as its own separate thing and only actually use creatures in the Arena. I wouldn't recommend using it until your levels are in the double digits at least, save for experimenting a bit if you really feel like it.

Btw you get the Vanguard GG for watching the Garment Grid tutorial.

Are you guys aiming for 100% Story Completion in a single playthrough?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Ooh thanks. We'll make sure to have a gander at the tutorial for garment grids! And I suppose triple festivalist can be used if they're unique for each of the characters... I'll have to have a quiet discussion with Matt about this.

We are hoping to get 100% in one go - we have a 100% guide handy, but I think that may just be for the regular edition, not the Intl. Does it make any difference? xD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Everyone Festivalist this time so we can see their outfits and also because they all have different fireworks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    We are hoping to get 100% in one go - we have a 100% guide handy, but I think that may just be for the regular edition, not the Intl. Does it make any difference? xD
    Oh well since you know what you're getting into. And no, the International Edition changes did not have any effect on the Story Completion % whatsoever. Adding a whole second set of percentage points to build up was enough

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

@ some point, they should be:

Yuna-Black Mage
    Rikku-Alchemist
    Paine-Dark Knight

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

WHO DOESN'T LIKE REAL EMOTION?! Give me their names and I'll ban them. The OST song for it is one of the top 15 most popular videos on our YouTube channel!

Flimflam has always been a thing xD

Four White Mages, Shauna? Who is the fourth?!

Hypello racism wtf you hatemonger

Heave HO yell Rikku and Paine as they lift Yuna what are they trying to say about her???? Disasterrific!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Jinx said she doesn't like the opening. /calledout The saddest part of the way we do the LP is that we don't get to listen to the rockin' soundtrack.

I know flim-flam has always been a thing, it's just not been truly hilarious in my mind until I saw the troll face image.

Brother will be the fourth White Mage.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    WHO DOESN'T LIKE REAL EMOTION?! Give me their names and I'll ban them.
    No, Psychotic.

Their punishment must be more severe.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Real Emotion is kinda my guilty pleasure. Like, I know it sucks, but I can't help liking it. It really works in the opening scene.

Also, what's your least favorite dressphere Karifean? Trainer? Because that's also fairly useless. I'd even go as far to say Mascot Rikku for just being a poor Mascot in general.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Brother will be the fourth White Mage.
    Is he actually in the party? I didn't know what the hell that meant.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

We don't know.

I am guessing he can be in the party, as Karifean says he can, and I ain't arguing with that guy. He's like an encyclopaedia. I guess we'll find out soon!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Real Emotion is kinda my guilty pleasure. Like, I know it sucks, but I can't help liking it. It really works in the opening scene.
    Guilty pleasure? Sucks? What?

Ayen feels no guilt. Ayen blast song on radio with the car window rolled down with no shame.

No. Shame.