0 0%
  • Shauna

0 0%
Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 212161718192021222324252627283242 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia - Game Over!

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Okay, so I was wrong about the first bit, but I think I am right in thinking that the Mafia either are the majority of the players now are pretty damn close to being it, though their votes would not count for the lynching anyways.

*thinks more about this*

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Faris hasn't been posting too often... *suspicious*

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Faris View Post

Well, he could have been mafia and discovered who the cop or doctor is. ohsnap
    Or you are being a Mafia, by trying to manipulate our ideas. *glares at Faris*
    Well, think about it. If he was the cop he could've found out by the asking period, but that wouldn't get him killed.

I knew speaking up would get people to consider lynching me Jeeze, all I do is help a little and you all gang up on me

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

FFXIV Character

That's what I have been thinking. She's been pretty quiet about everything so making it when she does post rather suspicious. I'd like to think that she is trying to get us off some trail. I mean if Psy was citizen that means Lekana is one too, which puts more people on or side. Though the inverse could be true too. Hmmm...

I think Faris would be a safe bet to lynch or foa. The reason I still say foa now is because of her reaction. Why would a citizen want to lynch another citizen for wanting to lynch them, it would be pretty spiteful thing to do. It sounds like something a mobster would do.

EDIT: The "ohsnap" was what kinda made me suspicious, since it seemed you were intentionally trying to undermined our thinking rather than making a suggestion.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    EDIT: The "ohsnap" was what kinda made me suspicious, since it seemed you were intentionally trying to undermined our thinking rather than making a suggestion.
    Uhm, I pointed out a possible mafia. Why wouldn't I be doing some sort of dance?

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

FFXIV Character

It's still how you said it. Me and Resha were both agreeing on leaning toward Psy's innocence. This is made under the assumption that Resha is not a Mafia. Seeing as if Psy was a citizen (ergo Lekana one as well) and we thought him Mafia, as you suggested then that would work to the advantage of the Mafia since we would then target Lekana and kill off our own. Then again Resha could be a Mafia working against me. By supplying me with more reasons for why Psy would be a citizen rather than a Mafia, she could persuade me to think he is a citizen when in fact he was a mafia.

What it comes down to is who I think is more likely a Mafia, you or Resha.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

speaking of lynching, it's less than 5 hours left to to vote. Here's the vote list so far:

* Captain Maxx Power - DK
    * Del Murder - Lekana
    * DK
    * Faris - The Fonz
    * fire_of_avalon
    * Flying Mullet
    * I Took the Red Pill
    * Jessweeee♪
    * Lekana
    * Old Manus - Rengori
    * Radje
    * Rengori
    * Resha
    * Shauna
    * Shiny
    * The Fonz
    * The Summoner of Leviathan
    * Übel - Shauna

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

How am I not dead yet?

I demand that I'm killed off.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Yeah, and we could suspect you for possibly misleading us all. Look at this! Two best buddies going against each other. SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY =)

The saying still is "guilty until proven innocent" and I know saying that is going to get me killed. IF I GET LYNCHED DON'T HANG ME PLZ!

Personally, I wouldn't vote Resha. There are still a lot of other people to consider. The Fonz has been very quiet as well. Something that happens a lot in mafia games is that whoever seems suspicious ends up being innocent or a cop and killed off. Mafia is cunning. Since someone, I can't remember who said it first, but they said that whoever is really quite should be suspected. Wouldn't mafia talk more to cover their ass?

FINE FONZ *vote*

[levian]ok[/levian]

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Faris View Post
    Yeah, and we could suspect you for possibly misleading us all. Look at this! Two best buddies going against each other. SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY =)

The saying still is "guilty until proven innocent" and I know saying that is going to get me killed. IF I GET LYNCHED DON'T HANG ME PLZ!

Personally, I wouldn't vote Resha. There are still a lot of other people to consider. The Fonz has been very quiet as well. Something that happens a lot in mafia games is that whoever seems suspicious ends up being innocent or a cop and killed off. Mafia is cunning. Since someone, I can't remember who said it first, but they said that whoever is really quite should be suspected. Wouldn't mafia talk more to cover their ass?

FINE FONZ *vote*
    This was my first week of school so I've had a lot of homework and stuff like that, but at least I get my drivers license tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to me.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I'll go with Ubel. Just for the sake of it.

[levian]ok[/levian]

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I'm voting for DK, simply because he seems to be very quiet recently. So I'm essentially using the Del Murder logic on that one.

[levian]ok[/levian]
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Well. I just reread Lev's post on Psy's death, and I can swear...I can swear he's edited it. The bottom bit now reads "found out something he shouldn't have", whereas...when I first read it I thought it said "found out who the Mafia was" or something. But eh, whatever. Maybe I made that up in my mind.

But either way. It doesn't really matter; he's dead, and I'm not going to go for Lekana's throat just yet. Sure she's had time to settle in, but I haven't seen that many posts from her in general (regardless of this thread) anyways.

The Fonz; hormonal and perverse, asking to get killed? Or another Jester? Levian deceived us all once. Would he do it again? But either way, The Fonz isn't convincing enough so out with you. I don't care to lynch you.

And I'm not voting yet. I can't
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

I'm suspicious of DK too. He has made just enough posts in this thread to keep up appearances but managing to keep out of the way otherwise. Keeping him from gathering suspicion.

I vote DK.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Actually I've been busy playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and GB and sorting out my Student Loan.

Anyway, I am going to vote for Del Murder, because I don't believe his girlfriend spiel on little bit. As I thin TSoL pointed out, Miriel got "whacked" first, and no one knew better than Del that Miriel was already experienced and well versed in this game, and would be a threat to the Mafia. Also I feel his defence of himself was forced and unnatural. I do not trust him to not be a mafia, so yeah.