View Poll Results: Zidane would cry at You're not alone scene?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah...crybaby =P

7 50.00%
  • No...He is tougth leader and never cries =)

9 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zidane...

Dancing Chocobo Zidane...

My First Topic In Here...

Well You're not alone scene...

After that horrible accident (You know what i mean)

Dagger saves Zidane from certain death and he is sorry for those words what he said to Vivi and Eiko and Others...

and he would start to cry...=;(

So what do you think..is this just a sick dream of mine or pure Final Fantasy?

Your Friend:Lindar
    You don't need a reason to help people - Zidane (FFIX)

I agree that he would probably cry... But I totally disagree with the 'crybaby' in the poll option So I'll vote 'no'.

Selena

P.S. Congrats with the first poll I still have none ^^

http://clairvoyance.game-server.cc/nc_catastrophe.html
    Click the link to see the best flash movie EVER

I am sorry for that "crybaby" comment =(

Do not get me all wrong...=(

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hed get sad.. but he wouldnt cry.. was a powerfull piece of gaming though.. made me tingle all over =)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

You're wording seems a bit bad in the sense of the topic, but as you saw Zidane didn't cry in the scene he was just emotional.

I am sorry =(

Banned
    Blog Entries

Don't worry about it. =)

But yeah he was probably pretty sad.

yes...I can imagine that =(

I cried in that scene too..as we all

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i didnt cry.. i did however think that music combined with the scene was great

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I voted for both because I'm funny.

heh heh You can select both votes =)

heh heh

I simply did not get that scene. Garland says some stuff to Zidane, Zidane lashes back with "Dude you are so wrong, I have good friends blah blah blah" then five seconds later just thinks "Well I guess I'm an empty vessel. smurf it, I hate all of you." Then he gets injured, Dagger rushes in and saves him and he comes to his senses and realises they all care about each other but why the hell did he stop caring in the first place?

Could someone like, dissect the scene line by line for me and explain what's actually going on? I've seen it a few times and it just seems crappier and crappier every time.

P.S. The actual music in that scene is frickin' awesome, especially when that male choir kicks in!

Quote Originally Posted by ReloadPsi View Post
    I simply did not get that scene. Garland says some stuff to Zidane, Zidane lashes back with "Dude you are so wrong, I have good friends blah blah blah" then five seconds later just thinks "Well I guess I'm an empty vessel. smurf it, I hate all of you." Then he gets injured, Dagger rushes in and saves him and he comes to his senses and realises they all care about each other but why the hell did he stop caring in the first place?

Could someone like, dissect the scene line by line for me and explain what's actually going on? I've seen it a few times and it just seems crappier and crappier every time.

P.S. The actual music in that scene is frickin' awesome, especially when that male choir kicks in!
    While it could have been done better, its not that bad.

Basically, he has spent his whole life helping people. He is an overall good person, and he is suddenly told his purpose was to cause the death of all those around him.

His intended purpose went against all he believed in, and the thought of that broke his spirit.

Could have been done better, but overall It's still a good thing.

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Well I always thought in that scence when Garland knocks him unconscience and says his body is too good to make into a regular genome, but I have no choice, so I think from that point on he sat Zidane in that chair for some reason and the process to turn him into a regular one was to try and deplete him of all his emotions especially love so he could be a souless vessel like the others.

Yellow Winged Angel

Dancing Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Schovitz View Post

Well I always thought in that scence when Garland knocks him unconscience and says his body is too good to make into a regular genome, but I have no choice, so I think from that point on he sat Zidane in that chair for some reason and the process to turn him into a regular one was to try and deplete him of all his emotions especially love so he could be a souless vessel like the others.

Why...why deplete his emotions? and that chair..i knew that there was something bad with it..but..why?