Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I COULDA DIED JUST THEN!

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Sorry, but death is not an option for me as of this time. I've have yet to reveal my true ambitions. Death would only mean running away for me...
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES

Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonThaReapa View Post
    Sorry, but death is not an option for me as of this time. I've have yet to reveal my true ambitions. Death would only mean running away for me...
    same
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How do you know if you've got concussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    Before I die, I want to write a good novel. Not just some run-of-the-mill good novel. I've always wanted to write a novel so great that all the great novels in world history would be instantly forgotten or, better yet, burned (except for the Bible, of course). I want to see my great, epic tale as the only one ever studied by students, ever read by anybody. I want to write a novel so great that all who so much as peek inside will be instantly captivated by it's power, never able to return to the world again. And through the power of my widespread book, I will control the direction of the world!

HAHA! The earth will rotate counterclockwise! All world leaders will become capitalist! I will live forever, and you shall meet doom!
    Yes. This is sometime the one thing that just keeps this sail open and this barge of my life afloat, and indeed, moving at a nice good clip along the uncharted ocean of my future.