Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake Love

Default Fake Love

Well, I've noticed, in my years of high school, that people keep saying they are in love, but they just end up saying they are "in love" with someone else 2 weeks later......does it piss anyone else off that people do that? Love is a way different thing than some petty relationship....opinions....does it annoy you? piss you off? do you not care? are you a supporter of saying you're in love after a week of dating? valentines is coming up....just thought id share one of my worst pet peeves and get opinions
    The lance strikes when it sees fit
    Cutting the bonds of the ones we love
    In time all shall dissapear
    Leaving mass disillusion and despair
    Some will find comfort in faith
    Struck by unbeheld horrors
    Somewhat the vision of a wraith
    We all lose the ones we love,the ones we didnt, and the ones we never got the chance to love
    But if it wasnt for this lance, striking down its prey
    The most beautiful emotion of all would be forever hidden
    Sorrow...

that's cause typically high school kids don't know what real love is.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

I always avoid the L-word until I'm positive I'm in love.
    Unless it's a family member/close friend, because that's a different type of love.

asdfghjkl;'

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It did kinda bother me at the time, but I guess it's better to get that stuff over with when you're young than when you're older.

It always gave me a good laugh.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Let the kids have their fake love I say. They'll learn what real love is eventually.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Quote Originally Posted by LanceOfTime View Post
    Well, I've noticed, in my years of high school, that people keep saying they are in love, but they just end up saying they are "in love" with someone else 2 weeks later......does it piss anyone else off that people do that? Love is a way different thing than some petty relationship....opinions....does it annoy you? piss you off? do you not care? are you a supporter of saying you're in love after a week of dating? valentines is coming up....just thought id share one of my worst pet peeves and get opinions
    How could you possibly know that? Did you create the concept of love? Did you write it down? Did you help form the ethics of it? No. So how is it possible you can say what love is and what love isnt?

But then again, I believe love is what you want it to be, like most thinkgs in life.

I guess everyone has the right to thier own opinion.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Haha, no that doesn't actually piss me off 'cause I can recall twenty times when I have done that.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Stoner View Post
    How could you possibly know that? Did you create the concept of love? Did you write it down? Did you help form the ethics of it? No. So how is it possible you can say what love is and what love isnt?

But then again, I believe love is what you want it to be, like most thinkgs in life.

I guess everyone has the right to thier own opinion.
    because....as a kid you can feel that petty love..i did...but i never said "I love you" .....cuz i knew that couldnt be all there is to it, it wasnt a strong enough feeling....and 3 years ago i met the Love of my life....so i can tell the difference...and anyone thats been in love just KNOWS...you just know
    We all lose the ones we love,the ones we didnt, and the ones we never got the chance to love
    Sorrow...

because....as a kid you can feel that petty love..i did...but i never said "I love you" .....cuz i knew that couldnt be all there is to it, it wasnt a strong enough feeling....and 3 years ago i met the Love of my life....so i can tell the difference...and anyone thats been in love just KNOWS...you just know
    Yes, you may tell the difference, but just because you feel something a cirtain way doesnt mean others feel it the same way. We are all different, we were born different and feel things in different ways. Thats what I believe anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Stoner View Post
    Yes, you may tell the difference, but just because you feel something a cirtain way doesnt mean others feel it the same way. We are all different, we were born different and feel things in different ways. Thats what I believe anyway.
    this is my last post to this thread, but, you just assume that when 2 people start dating at the age of 15, say they are in love a week later, and have sex...that they arent really in love, and usually you're only wrong 1/1,000,000,000 times........Love is serious.....its not like....OH YOU'RE SO CUTE AND YOU'RE FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE, i love you .....or maybe im just a judgemental bastard -.0
    Sorrow...

this is my last post to this thread, but, you just assume that when 2 people start dating at the age of 15, say they are in love a week later, and have sex...that they arent really in love, and usually you're only wrong 1/1,000,000,000 times........Love is serious.....its not like....OH YOU'RE SO CUTE AND YOU'RE FAVORITE COLOR IS BLUE, i love you .....or maybe im just a judgemental bastard -.0

Thats fair enough, but that may actually be a definition of love to someone. All i'm saying is maybe you shouldnt force your view on love on other people, it may offend them and its not nice to be told how to feel things and what to feel. I believe love is what you feel naturally for someone you love, and if it comes naturally then I believe it is love, no matter the curcumstances.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's creepy how I was thinking of making a post very much like this earlier today.

I hate how over-used "love" is. Gives me a sore throat.

I'm one of those people who says it when only slight feelings actually exist. Going by my own definition of love, I've only actually been in love once, and I completely screwed that up before we even made the leap to couple status.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

I have never said I am in love. And I think highschool kids dont know what love is, I used to try to tell this to my sudo-friends back in highschool all the time.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?