Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Cellphone Service -kicks-

Blog Entries

I have verizon. It's meh. I wish I still had Unicell.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Verizon can't do multiplication. Look them up on Digg xD

Alltel has been pretty good to me so far, I guess. It seems like it has better coverage than Cingular did. but I don't even know if they exist out of the arkansas area xD

Alltel? Yeah, they're here at my college...I never saw it around the twin cities at all, but they're pretty popular down here.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Bell Canada. It's great.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am switching to O2. To do this, I need to unlock my phone so I can use the SIM. I ring up Virgin, say "Hey, unlock my phone, yeah?" They say "OK!". I say "I also wanna keep my number, so send me the PAK code, yeah?" They say "OK!". They make me wait a week, then (rather childishly just to keep me on their network) send me the PAK code twice. Cheers. Now I have to ring up again, slap 'em round the face, wait another week and hope that they get it right this time. Hopefully, by that time, my yet-to-be-used O2 SIM will not have expired.

smurfing Virgin.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

I've never had issues with my cell phone service. I don't know how you guys manage to incite Verizon's/Cingular's/whatever's wrath so frequently...

I found out my contract ends next month so I may just may switch companies. Altel sounds kool but so does AT&T. Either way I will have to get a new phone. It seems like phone companies don't like it when u have a phone from another company.

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I have Telus. Pay-as-you-go type deal. So far, so good. Had it for about a month.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have Verizon and I haven't had any real trouble with it. However, my phone has had its share of issues, but that will change because I'm getting a new phone tomorrow!

What kind of phone? I have the Motorola KRZR right now...I kinda like it, but everyone tells me it sucks. I really wanna get the pink BlackBerry Pearl. It's so cute and sleek!!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

my service is all right. The problems I've had with it have been my own fault. I've always gotten reminders via text messages if I've forgotten to pay my bills.

The mobile phone companies in the US puzzle me anyway. Here you can use any phone with any service provider without any problems at all.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I've got Virgin Mobile, no problems yet, but maybe that's because I've got a Pre-paid with no reactivation fee if I don't top it up before the expiration date. And the expiration date isn't until May, and the last time I put money on it was December.

Ooo I dunno I love Moto Phones like the Rocker and The Razor 2. Currently have Red Razor. The LG Scoop looks awsome 2 :3

~Gamer 4 Life!!!! ^-^~

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Akaria View Post
    What kind of phone? I have the Motorola KRZR right now...I kinda like it, but everyone tells me it sucks. I really wanna get the pink BlackBerry Pearl. It's so cute and sleek!!
    I'm not sure yet. The Chocolate is cute, but I don't think it's my type. I'm either getting the Samsung that can flip open vertically and horizontally, or the Blackberry Pearl, since it's the same price as the Samsung due to a special offer, and can do more. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't flip, so I'm scared I'll scratch the screen.

Does the Pearl have Bluetooth capabilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaria View Post
    I'm not sure yet. The Chocolate is cute, but I don't think it's my type. I'm either getting the Samsung that can flip open vertically and horizontally, or the Blackberry Pearl, since it's the same price as the Samsung due to a special offer, and can do more. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't flip, so I'm scared I'll scratch the screen.

Does the Pearl have Bluetooth capabilities?
    I was thinking about getting the Chocolate too, but some of the guys I worked with have had horrible experiences with them...One had to get it replaced 4 times, problems with buttons, the slide thing breaking...So that kinda turned me off to the Chocolate. I know the Samsung is good, and the Blackberry Pearl is freaking epic. I've had flip phones all the time I've had a cell, but I honestly don't think having something like the Pearl will be all that different...It's the same size as the Motorola KRZR, just a tiny bit wider. Flipping just makes it seem a bit smaller because of the concept, I think. Plus, you can get screen protectors from pretty much any electronics store or your service provider store. And yes, the Pearl has Bluetooth.