Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who hear pumps iron!!

Thumbs up Who hear pumps iron!!

AND THEN THERE WAS SPARTA!!!!!!!!

So, I'm wondering which members on EOFF take an interest in bodybuilding and weightlifting, and if it's one of your priorities to keep fit and mobile.

I personally like to keep my body well toned, however I'm trying to develop my chest more and form some bonified pecks. My shoulder frame is quite built, and my muscles are quite big for my age and I've got the six pack nearly covered.

Overall, I want you guys to discuss about what techniques you use when working out, or even if you don't lift weights I want to know if you at least do sit ups and push ups. The basics.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I don't do any kind of work out. If I was to "work out" in some way, I'd try to at least make my spent energy useful in some way, like walking to school or carrying old people across the road.

I prefer to keep my stickly 10-year-old girl arms.

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

I use to do like 100 sits ups almost evweryday, walked everywhere and was built like iron. Now I'm flabby, lazy and I take the bus even if it's only a 5 minute walk. ^__^

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You sicken me, Kitten in a Bush.

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Yeah, like once a year.

I have a Bench Press in my room, and I usually work out a lifting schedule based on what I have going on during the week.

Im in my school weightlifting team, its conditioning for football, we just won the first comp about 2 sat ago. I actually competed, and as a freshmen in his 2nd month of lifting, i thought that was pretty good, even outlifted a junior. right now my squat is at 250, but im pretty sure i can go higher than that. we have rotations and we do 2 major lifts with some minor ones on monday, deadlifts, hang cleans, and some other ones on tuesday, and then thursdays we do a heavy lift. at home i use a 40 lb dumbbell in my spare time when i can, and i do about 40 push ups, and im getting a pull up bar sometime
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I like to keep in shape and it is kinda my job, but I don't lift weights. Pull ups, crunches running and the daily 16 make up my work out schedule.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Every day for Football.

yes
    if that is what you call it

Umm I lift my dads weights sometimes^^ but they're all way too heavy so it's usually my brother lifting them and me pretending to haha ^^

PG and I are taking the (pirated download version of the) P90x challenge. We set a start date Mar. 1 but I've been neglecting my workout 'routines' that I used to stick to...I'm all soft and nasty right now.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

I used to, but I simply don't have enough money to keep up payments with a gym. As such I'm slowly deteriorating into fatness. If I start losing my hair I can complete the weirdo lonely loser triumvirate of being short, fat and bald.

(sarcasm) Pumping iron is for lazy people. :rolleyes2

Seriously though, I don't since I'm not into exercising. I'm more of a brain person than a physical person.