Page 20 of 70 FirstFirst ... 10141516171819202122232425263040 ... LastLast

Thread: MAFIA VII: Old School Mash-up (GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!)

1) Not available after an edit by Master hand. :P

2) There are two other ways the guy could have died kirbs. The doctor/faith healer/white mage/whatever they may have decided to make were role blocked by either a role blocker or a prostitute.

Votecount

VOTES DAY TWO:
    ##Vote: Sub Zero : Bowser, Crono, Sonic, Magus(4)
    ##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon (4)
    ##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy (2)
    ##Vote: Peach : Luigi (1)
    ##Vote: Slippy : Donkey Kong (1)
    ##Vote: Mario : Navi (1)
    ##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby(1)
    ##Vote: Kirby : Sonic (0)
    ##Vote: Frogger : Ganon(0)

Not voting: Frogger, Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Pikachu, Samus, Space Invader, Sub-Zero

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was saying IF.

Lara Croft

lmao fail.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 02:05 AM.

Pac-Man

Hahaha okay Master Hand. So there you go guys, now we can really stop speculating about the roleclaim xD

Good point about Star Fox, that's very wishy washy. I overlooked him because I grouped him into the "newbie posters" category along with Sonic & co. He also didn't vote yesterday at the end of the day even though he was present.

I'm not so concerned about Crono taking up the day by talking about the role claim so much honestly, as I think I know who he is. I'm more concerned about the people that seem to be more intelligent posters and doing the same.
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-13-2008 at 03:00 AM.

Blog Entries

No more posting till you run it through with me >:[ DD

It seems that a couple of people hold suspicions against me because of my vote on Solid Snake. Fair enough, as I did leave my vote quite late. I didn’t post earlier in the day as my brain wasn’t fully functioning due to a nice hangover. However, I did give a valid reason for my vote on Solid Snake and I thought a late post was better than no post, because at least I could give some input. Solid Snake posted his role claim whilst I was making my post. I didn’t unvote because I thought he was making a last minute attempt to stay alive (which it turns out he was, and it worked!) plus it was too late even if I had believed him. I hope that clears everything up.

I don’t want to focus on Kirby’s role claim too much because we should be focusing on lynching scum but I will give my input: I believe the role claim. I don’t think he has too much to worry about staying alive for the time being, because the chances are he will be protected during the night. For those who may be suspicious of his role claim because he has yet to make a kill think of it this way: Would you rather he just killed somebody and anybody to prove his is a vig and it to turn out as an innocent townie or would you rather he took his time about it and nailed scum? I know which I’d prefer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man
    Anyone else you have thoughts about, Sonic?
    I am suspicious about Sonic. The posts s/he has made haven’t given a lot of thought or input. Firstly they voted for Kirby, with the reason of ‘trying too hard’. They then unvoted Kirby and voted for Sub Zero without any reason for their vote on Sub Zero whatsoever. Later s/he said that Sub Zero just ‘seems funny’ to them, but did not elaborate why. Sonic also said that Space Invader seemed suspicious to them, and again didn’t elaborate. Of course, Sonic could just be new to the game and could be refraining from posting too much in case they are perceived as suspicious.

Sonic may have given little input, but I have seen no input whatsoever from Peach. I want to see Peach post some thoughts, so my vote is going on them for now.

##vote: Peach

Master Hand is squabbling with himself. I think we should all lynch him for being a nutcase.

g2g soon, so I'll just say

##Vote: Crono

Sorry, but you've really come of as very rude and obnoxious to me, and haven't any solid evidence that you're a townie. Maybe you're right about Star Fox, but I'm just going to stick with Crono for now.

Pac-Man

If Sonic were mafia wouldn't his mafia buddies stop him from posting so stupidly? (no offense Sonic!) Usually the case with crazydumbideas people is that they're town, because they don't have other people helping them out.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

I am very suspicious of both sonic and crono. Crono(from crono trigger btw, an old super nes game if I am right) seems to be trying to divert the town, while sonic is dodging questions. I want to see sonic's opinions. I also want to see crono get off of kirby's roleclaim.

How much time is left btw?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:42 AM.

Kirby:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Pac Man View Post
    I'm not so concerned about Crono taking up the day by talking about the role claim so much honestly, as I think I know who he is. I'm more concerned about the people that seem to be more intelligent posters and doing the same.
    Well why don't you just come out and say "Slippy"?

Would like to say that this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy
    Only way I'll think he's a day vig and not mafia assassin is if his kill is on a mafia member.
    coupled with this in the same post:
    Right now I'm in agreement with Kirby's idea of looking to shoot sonic.
    Sets off a few alarm bells for me. I've stated all along that I think Sonic is just a disruptive town member. He seems to have settled down for the time being so unless he comes back and messes around again I'll lay off.

Also, regarding the "I have to shoot mafia" thing, firstly it's highly unlikely I'll nail one today, secondly
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy
    I'll admit my suspicions towards you are alleviating a bit, however due to my paranoid behavior I'll honestly never 100% think of you as a townie till your dead and revealed as such
    Backpedal, much? If Slippy is so paranoid then surely they'd see me killing a mafia as distancing or something.

It doesn't matter if I kill a mafia today, guys. I'm going to make it abundantly clear how I can prove I am a day vig (without the help of Master Hand ).

STEP ONE: Kill someone.
    STEP TWO: Any cops investigate me tonight.
    STEP THREE: Wait for any cop to claim I am a guilty son of a bitch tomorrow. No guilty claim? I'm a day vig, hurrah!

And I've said this before, but re-reading the thread it annoys me. You all just happened to forget that there was a mafia assassin even though I specifically addressed the role in my roleclaim post? You know, the one you're all so obsessed with?
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-12-2008 at 01:51 AM.

Blog Entries

VOTES DAY TWO:
    ##Vote: Crono : Mega Man, Lara Croft, Link, Ganon, Frogger(5)
    ##Vote: Sub Zero : Bowser, Crono, Sonic, Magus(4)
    ##Vote: Sonic: Star fox, Slippy (2)
    ##Vote: Peach : Luigi, Pikachu (2)
    ##Vote: Slippy : Donkey Kong (1)
    ##Vote: Mario : Navi (1)
    ##Vote: Star Fox: Kirby(1)
    ##Vote: Kirby : Sonic (0)
    ##Vote: Frogger : Ganon(0)

Not voting: Mario, Pac Man, Peach, Samus, Space Invader, Sub-Zero

ABOUT umm 6 hrs i think...

EDIT: opps have peach vote down twice fixes
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 03-17-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Navi

Oh! I forgot to unvote!

##Unvote: Mario
    Last edited by Goldenboko; 11-14-2008 at 01:42 AM.

Pac-Man

Thought it was obvious who I was referring to, I've only said it a few times! Do I need to spell out everything for you people?

Navi, why are you unvoting Mario?

Mario hasn't shown up at all today.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Alright, now that I'm home from school and I've read through all I've missed, time to give my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Giving advice is too mafia-like, Kirby. Then again, Navi is doing the same...And, Navi's posts seem to have a nervous sort of undertone to them...almost frantic, as if she knows that her lynching means a town victory...

Mafian? I'd like to think so.

##Unvote: Crono
    ##Vote: Navi
    Perfectly legible voting reason. I wasn't bandwagonning.

Also, as I explained, I have real-life stuffs going on that prevents me from really thinking things through atm, that's why a lot of my first posts were all joke-type material. Now that things are secure, I can sit down and really think things through. Here's where my suspicions lie:

Navi. Only one post since the day started. When she was looking suspicious last night, she posted a lot, with a frantic undertone, and very close together posts. Now that she's clear from suspicion (or, so she thought), she's laying low. She has yet to give me a reason to lift suspicion off of her, quite honestly.

##Vote: Navi

I also have my eyes set on Crono because of his angry behavior.