Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: Eyeson's Next Cid's Knight - FINAL ROUND

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    BoB wanted me to apply so I could fail but I'm going to be serious anyway out of spite.
    Yeah xD I thought It was like impossible for me to even to be thought about for CK xD

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Official Application

Forum Name: Rye
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: December 7th, 2002
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy 9

I've been an ACTIVE, vibrant and well regarded member for nearly 6 years, from the moment I've joined up until this point today, which means I have watched EoFF evolve and develop for many years, and have great insight into what EoFF is and want the best for the forum. I am/have been active in all forum category (esp. GC, EoEo, art forums, game forums) so I know what is acceptable. I can look at that objectively and politely. Many Knights live in England and California. Do you have someone in the East US area w/mod experience? I feel that I'm able to moderate (and already do via warns) when other knights are asleep or working, especially since I'm only working part-time. Full coverage 24/7 between Cid Knights. I am passionate about this. I know I'd work very hard and do an exceptional job if given the chance, and I think I can bring something new and unique to the CKs. That's who I am.
    Last edited by Rye; 03-29-2008 at 10:55 PM.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have been press-ganged into this.

Official Application

Forum Name: I'm my own MILF
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2005
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Either VII or X

I believe that I would make an exceptional Cid's Knight. This belief is predicated on a number of factors, such as my intelligence, compassion, and fine judgement. I know when it is appropriate to enforce the rules rigidly and when it is appropriate to be a bit lax with them. Further, I have the popular support of the members, having won a competition amongst the users regarding who should become a CK. Although I don't necessarily agree with every rule, I have the integrity required to enforce them nonetheless, and to debate them in the appropriate place. Oh and I've modded places before now.
    Last edited by Madame Adequate; 03-29-2008 at 03:34 PM.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

After about an hour and a half, I managed to rustle this up. xD I fail at this~

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Shauna
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFX

I completely suck at selling myself. *awaits comments on this*

Having been a member of EoFF since I was 14, I've pretty much grown up with this place, and found it to be a helpful and fun community to be a part of. I'd love to be involved with contributing to the forum, so new members can enjoy this community as much as I did. I may not be the most active member, posting-wise, but I do visit the forum every day, and spend most of my evenings and weekends on here. I have been a mod on a number of smaller forums, so I have some experience in this, and I'd like to think I'm a nice approachable person that members could come to if they've got any problems.
    Last edited by Shauna; 03-29-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

No one has the Cover ability? Shouldn't you have armor and weapons stashed in your inventories or equipped?

So I have to give out my age? I'm willing to do that in a PM to one of the staff members but not here.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Leave out your age if you're not comfortable giving it out. We have a staffer or two that we don't know the age of already.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Default OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Evastio
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2006
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy IV

I think I'd make a good CK because I'm on EoFF a lot so I can easily deal with warned posts quickly. Also, since I'm a sensitive person I can help edit posts that some people may find offending that others might not. I'm also quite serious and can help discourage spam and sarcastic posts in EoEO threads and other threads that need the same amount of seriousness. I'm also very trustworthy and won't reveal any secret staff stuff unless we're allowed to show it to regular members. I also am one of those people that strictly follow rules but kindly remind people that they're breaking rules in case they are.

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Eyes on Final Fantasy
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: VIII

Before I start a brief discussion of what I could contribute to this site, I'll introduce a bit of myself first. My name is Jerico, but most of the people call me Eric. I live in the Philippines which is the primary reason why most of the people I exchange post with have 7~10 hours delay times. I like surfing the web, and I am currently addicted to the SIMS (I do not have a complete set yet)

Now for my (agenda?); I have been hanging out in this site for a while. Whenever I would open my computer I would always type the address page of EoFF first hand. I admit that I have not been active at playing FF at the moment due to, financial reasons, but I assure you that I have extensive knowledge about the games (and still growing). I've always wanted to experience being a Cid's knight even for one day(and I thought that to be one, you need to post as many posts as possible or something).

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Thanks for the clarification, Evastio.

Forum Name: BG-57
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2002
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: Final Fantasy Tactics

I'm honored that it was suggested that I should post here. I've been participating regularly for years now. I believe I would bring a low-key, friendly, and helpful presence onto these forums. I have a strong appreciation for artwork and music, in addition to my passion for teaching; I love helping people. I value harmony over conflict so I would be better at resolving conflicts than debating contrary points of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Maxx joined, party over, we have a winner :P
    Yes, we may as well give up now, lol.

Forum Name: Mr. Burns
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2003
    Favourite Final Fantasy game: VIII and IX

My time as Site Staff didn't really work out due to real life events so I think I'll give this a go. I'm helpful (always seem to get nominated for Ciddies in that category), altruistic, have mild OCD so everything will be kept in order, and genuinely like this forum and want to ensure all decisions are done for the betterment of the site. Plus you can never have enough English staff members. Also have previous and current experience in staff positions at high traffic gaming sites.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Official Application

Forum Name: edczxcvbnm
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2000? Yeah...sounds right
    Favorite Final Fantasy game: FFXII

I have been here for almost 8 years, I have read like...half the staff forum when BoB screwed up permissions in Eizon and at this point you should know whether I should or should not...so the rest of this application is dedicated to waffles. I love waffles. I mean...even the name rules. After you eat them you are all like WAAAAAAA FUUULLLLL XD Then the Valleys and highs of the waffle. If you were 2 millimeters tall or something every waffle would be an adventure! And an adventure is what a cids knight is so make me a cids knight.
    Last edited by edczxcvbnm; 03-29-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

OFFICIAL APPLICATION

Forum Name: Heath
    Year you joined Eyes on Final Fantasy: 2002
    Favourite Final Fantasy game: IX

I'd quite like to be a Cid's Knight because over the past number of months I've really gotten back into posting at EoFF and have enjoyed contributing both on the forums and to the front site. I've really come to enjoy visiting the place again and would like the opportunity to do 'that bit extra' around here. I also enjoy challenges and debating various ways to deal with them either mentally or as part of a team. Although I'm not the most outspoken member, I do give things a lot of thought and considered myself to be analytical, intelligent and good at making judgements as and when required. I have moderated in the past at various places and enjoy the extra responsibility of having a more hands on role in a forum and ultimately think that if I were what the staff were looking for, I'd be able to bring my own personal qualities to compliment those that already exist.

---

Hope that's alright.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboko View Post
    Maxx joined, party over, we have a winner :P
    Yes, we may as well give up now, lol.
    Now now, there's still everything to play for. I'm no dead cert. Also, I'm beginning to wonder just how many people BoBert ask to post in this thread.