Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You've all probably seen this by now, but it's worth posting.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hahaha epic! That is really him isnt it?

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

That was wonderful.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have a question:

(SPOILER)Is it still possible to date Kate after Roman dies? I haven't decided on who I should kill off.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I'm not sure because I didn't do that, but from what I've heard (SPOILER)She's pissed off at you because you did the deal instead of sticking to your principles. Interestingly enough, people have dated Kate after she snuffs it. Apparently she's called them up as "Unknown Caller". I think you need to have asked her out on a date right before she dies or something but I could be wrong!

Kill her anyway. Roman is boss and his car service is very useful, especially because his driver is the only one who doesn't get scared when you do drivebys out of it.

On that note, it is a lot of fun to call up Dwayne's goons, and Roman's cab driver, and the four of you have an adventure where you drive the entire way across the map from Alderney to the airport with six stars. I've only managed to get to the bridge from Algonquin to Broker/Dukes. But it has been awesome every time.

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Thank you, Psy!

Very interesting Dwayne and Roman thing you've got there. I might try it.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
    I have a question:

(SPOILER)Is it still possible to date Kate after Roman dies? I haven't decided on who I should kill off.
    The choice is easy. (SPOILER)Kill Kate. Roman dying basically wrecked GTA IV for me and I can't bring myself to even play it again properly. All I do is stick in cheats and dick around on killing sprees.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

(SPOILER)Didn't see Paul's post so instead I'm going to tell you that Keith Chegwin is Paul's dad.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I got the game recently and I just beat it yesterday.

[spoilers]I did both ending scenarios. After I saw the choice, I loaded my auto save file and made a back up and started it again. It sucks that there wasn't really a happy ending...or really much of an ending at all. It didn't feel like there was ultimate resolution this time around or like there was much of a bad guy. Dimitri was there here and there in the background but Catalina betrayed you at the start of III, Sonny was screwing you and taking a lot from you in Vice City, Samuel L Jackson was a pain to CJ from the start. I just felt like Dimitri was in the background for 3 missions and really didn't amount to a final boss or ultimate whatever.

Maybe in 360 downloadable content there will be a whole new set of missions where Bulgerian comes after you and your unresolved feud with him comes to a head and he gets more involved in screwing you over every which way. Maybe then more resolution would be felt XP[/spoilers]

Now off to do extra stuff and run around and kill people online XD Free mode sounds insanely hilarious XD Check out this glitch XD

YouTube - GTA IV: Skydiver