Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SHOWER FAILURE

If someone uses the bathroom while I'm in the shower abd flushes the toilet, the hot water goes away and is replaced with ICE

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Our shower used to be really crap, as it was wired to the kitchen or something, so if we had it on high everything would shut off in the kitchen aswell as the shower, and we'd have to shout for someone to turn the electricity back on.

We got it sorted, though, and it's all re-wired so we can have it on high. It's fine now

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have one of those really annoying showers that either go so hot it burns or like ice every time somebody else runs water in the house whilst its on. :kaocry2:

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    When I was a teenager our shower was really old and the walls started rotting away and one point I hit it with something (I don't remember what) and the wall fell in and a bunch of ICKY BUGS CAME CRAWLING OUT and I was naked and wet and AAAAAAAARRRRRGGHH!!!!!!

Worst. Shower. Ever.
    Oh great. This is going to terrify me forever. :yuck:
    Oh my God, I'm not going to be able to turn my back on the shower wall for a week. Dude, I'm so sorry. I hope they didn't, like, jump up and start gnawing your face?

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post
    I see failure i must post pic.

Damn you shower failure! Poor kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post
    The shower here sucks. It's way too low and there's virtually no water pressure. It's more like being rained on.
    Oh god I hate that so much

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Plum View Post
    I SHARE YOUR PAIN SO HARD!

Our hot water was out for three days a couple of weeks ago. The first day I went to work unshowered, but I would not go to work without showering the next couple of days. And I sure as hell was not about to take a cold shower. So I just sat around in my own filth.

It was miserable.
    I don't mind cold showers if it's by choice. If I'm forced to I will rage. PAIN SHARAGE

It's horrible when you can't wash because of SHOWER FAILURE.

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus Experse View Post
    Having others bodies in the shower stall will naturally create more heat, har har har.
    Ohoho how original and unexpected of you, Nominus

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry
    SHARE MY PAIN. PLEASE? SOMEONE? ANYONE?
    Share a cold shower with scrumples? Bwaha...a..hem

I've had a sickness of sorts lately. Its got my whole body congested. My throat and lungs. Not just my head. So in desperation I took some Mucinex last night to try and clear it up. Then went to bed. Not a good idea. When you sleep mucous comes out your eyes. When you take mucinex and are completely stuffed up and go to sleep. Your eyes BLEED SNOT

I woke up with my eyes wet and couldn't see. I went to wipe them. IT WAS GOOEY .... Not to mention it built up a ton of pressure around my eyes. They've been red puffy and tender all day :[

You clear my stuffy head and I'll loan you my nice warm working shower
    Drink some hot water with honeys and lemons. Inhale Olbas oil. Put Olbas oil on your pillow to help you breathe, and lavender to help you sleep. Soup. Television. Quilt. Patience. PAIN SHARAGE

The shower at my ma's is RLY bad in the winter. The thing is, it will go from hot-to-cold-to-hot-to-cold...repeatedly......WITHOUT you touching the temperature gauge. >__<

Bad hot water heater???

I had to laugh at my friends the first time they showered there. One friend was still drunk from the night before and had puke in his eye...he was in there saying 'There's schomthing in my eye! OH! Your shower sucksh! XDD;

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I had to fix our shower-head several times. So eventually I said fug it and just got a new one.

I now need to get around to installing the hose part so it actually faces the way I point it (the existing head mount is too big so the water pressure pushes the head down. It sucks)

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Plum View Post
    I SHARE YOUR PAIN SO HARD!

Our hot water was out for three days a couple of weeks ago. The first day I went to work unshowered, but I would not go to work without showering the next couple of days. And I sure as hell was not about to take a cold shower. So I just sat around in my own filth.

It was miserable.
    Wow. I never knew you were such a sissy.

i live in an apartment and the jerk behind me likes to flush the toilet repeatedly whenever i get into the shower, i think he just likes to hear me scream and cuss and probably finds it funny, though i think it would have stopped being funny 6 months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    i live in an apartment and the jerk behind me likes to flush the toilet repeatedly whenever i get into the shower, i think he just likes to hear me scream and cuss and probably finds it funny, though i think it would have stopped being funny 6 months ago...
    He's secretly in love with you and makes your life miserable through misguided feelings of affection >:}

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I first came to Germany, I used to live in one of those rooms that are normally rented out to students. The shower was in common, and to get hot water you had to put € 0,50 in a slot and wait for enough hot water to accumulate.
    One morning I was working in the morning shift and I forgot to point my alarm clock for the morning, but I was dirty and couldn't go unshowered. COLD SHOWER AT 5.30 IN THE MORNING. Ouch! >.<

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    Showers. That will not work. My shower is cold. So so cold. I hate it so much. Occasionally it will go hot for 5 seconds to tricks me AND THEN IT GOES COLD AGAIN AS SOON AS I'VE REACHED FOR THE MINTY SHOWER GEL WRYYYYYY :kaocry2:

Also it makes a ringing noise from the sound reverberating around the iron bathtub. I'm not joking.

It also happens to be sheeny shiny brand new. I've nearly lost my voice screaming at the shower in the morning before.

It is safe to say that SHOWERS WHICH FAIL are currently #1 on my list of pet peeves. When I have my own evil empire, I will hire a crack team of plumbers and distribute them throughout my lands. Hell, I'll set up plumbing acadamies and BREEDING PROGRAMMES to make an ultra plumber. Mario doesn't count. He never actually does any plumbing.

SHOWER FAILURE. SHARE MY PAIN. PLEASE? SOMEONE? ANYONE?
    LMFAO!!! your the best :P

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpleberry View Post
    Showers. That will not work. My shower is cold. So so cold. I hate it so much. Occasionally it will go hot for 5 seconds to tricks me AND THEN IT GOES COLD AGAIN AS SOON AS I'VE REACHED FOR THE MINTY SHOWER GEL WRYYYYYY :kaocry2:

Also it makes a ringing noise from the sound reverberating around the iron bathtub. I'm not joking.

It also happens to be sheeny shiny brand new. I've nearly lost my voice screaming at the shower in the morning before.

It is safe to say that SHOWERS WHICH FAIL are currently #1 on my list of pet peeves. When I have my own evil empire, I will hire a crack team of plumbers and distribute them throughout my lands. Hell, I'll set up plumbing acadamies and BREEDING PROGRAMMES to make an ultra plumber. Mario doesn't count. He never actually does any plumbing.

SHOWER FAILURE. SHARE MY PAIN. PLEASE? SOMEONE? ANYONE?
    safe (Y)

Try living with someone for more than a year, and having a cold shower every single day because he gets a horrible, sick pleasure from running all the hot water in the house down the tub drain after he takes his shower.

Such is the plight of the Penny Arcade creators My shower's great!

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Just found out that I don't HAV a shower in my new place! Luckily there is a shower attachment, so I can wash my hair.

But I'm getting one ASAP.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The only problem I have is when I get out of the shower and there are no towels anywhere to be found I don't know about anyone else, but I think it's REALLY cold if you have to leave the bathroom naked right after a shower.