Page 29 of 121 FirstFirst ... 91923242526272829303132333435394979 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia IX: Ace Edition Game Over - Mafia Victory - Town of Failure Destroyed

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Bikini's post was a vote for Hotti. Something about him being crazy, I think.

Anyway, I don't really consider her a suspect. To me she's just not very active.

Jean, am I suspicious to you?

The first thing I think about Will Powers is his slender and yet muscular physique. It is something I think about a lot.

The second thing I think is this.
    I personally don't beleive this roleclaim. I think you are a mafian who is trying to do something "so unbeleivable it must be true". I am not buying it. I think you are scum.
    What. Scum don't do things like that. Not on Day One, where one hair out of line gets you the lynch. Looks like he was trying to make it look like he had his own reasons for lynching Hotti while following the bandwagon.

Other than that, he seems okay for now I guess.

As a side note, I think he is a very smart player who is trying to hide. I hate smart players who hide and I will call them out whenever I spot them.

I'm still looking at Plum and Tigre and scratching my head. Though Tigre has come around more than Plum, it's still strange to me that he basically disappeared right after day 1, only coming in once in a while. Bikini isn't really TOO suspicious, because she's only made...what, 1 post? Compared to Plum's two or three posts with bandwagonning tendancies.

Emma Skye, what were your reasons for voting for me before? And, what's this...you hate inactives? Oh, shame...you must really hate yourself then, amirite?

Also, how much time do we have left?

EDIT: I'm...not sure what I think of Will Powers.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    I have some suspicions about you. Suspicions that I want to kiss you.

You weren't suspicious until you asked me that, though. Why would it matter if I think you're suspicious?

Ah but Jean, what do you feel about him voting for Plum on someone else's reasoning?

How do I seem?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    Ah but Jean, what do you feel about him voting for Plum on someone else's reasoning?
    who else said something about plum?

And also jean, the three that you wanted us to discuss have nothing to discuss about. They are all inactive and none are giving any information.

Hold up, who made Jean the official decider of who's suspicious and who isn't? Jean's the one we should be suspicious of.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Klavier Gavin View Post
    I have some suspicions about you. Suspicions that I want to kiss you.

You weren't suspicious until you asked me that, though. Why would it matter if I think you're suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jean Armstrong View Post
    people whose only contribution was to come in and vote for Hotti would also arouse my suspicions.
    All I have done so far was vote for Hotti on both day 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dick Gumshoe View Post
    Are you sure you wouldn't prefer me to talk about my feelings for you? Oh well.

As I said, I think Will is a smart person trying to hide. Being easily swayed is a newbie trait, hence he may just be trying to act like a newbie. It'd be a pretty good strategy for a mafia to pretend to be a newbie while throwing their vote onto the hot topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will
    And also jean, the three that you wanted us to discuss have nothing to discuss about. They are all inactive and none are giving any information.
    Exactly. I want us all to keep them in the forefront of our minds.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luke Atmey View Post
    Hold up, who made Jean the official decider of who's suspicious and who isn't? Jean's the one we should be suspicious of.
    I agree. Everyone seems to be following Jean because he's a smart player.

But the mafia can have smart players too.

Jean, who do you find more suspicious: Plum or Furio?

You're right, Jean's been pulling stuff out of her ass. Why the hell would someone attacl inactive as this point? It's not Day 1, what suspicion does someone who barely posts bring to the table of suspicion?

Jesus am I losing my mind, I just had seen a post where you quoted someone an voted. I think I'm having heat stroke, lemme reread this thread again.

Jean is starting to make me nervous now...