Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erm, No!

Never. My manliness over powers everything in my immediate vicinity, so I have never had that problem. I guess my goatee and 5 o clock shadow might have something to do with it as well.

"Did I become a hero?"

Project: N00b

My grandfather asked me if I had a girlfriend. I'm not sure if his mind is going or if it's just that nobody told him otherwise.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My arms are to big for someone to think I'm a girl.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Huh. Fonz, that's no excuse where I am, mate. Some girls here have got arms thicker than my legs! And hairier too!

Quote Originally Posted by Harle-Quin View Post
    Huh. Fonz, that's no excuse where I am, mate. Some girls here have got arms thicker than my legs! And hairier too!
    You live in the gorilla pen at the zoo?

Blog Entries

I'm guessing the Midlands UK.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Sometimes if I hide my face and scrunch myself completely into a desk, I can get asked if I'm a boy or girl.
    It happened once. Happiest day of my life.

Tôi đói.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Some old lady in a nursing home thought I was a boy when I was really young. And everyody thinks I'm straight for some reason.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*It's around the time of the release of the first underworld movie, late night I'm at a houseparty walking up to the nearby tube station to meet people who don't know the area smoking, along the way I pass several chav's one of whom asks for a light*
    Chavs: Hey, do you have a light
    Me: Sure, why not *hands over lighter*
    Chavs: *notices bus going other way* woah you look like the vamp on the advertisement there...
    Me: *falls about laughing* I smurfing wish mate, the vamp on the advertisement is Kate Beckinsdale, if I looked like her I'd be a terrible slut of a lesbian who would never have to pay for my drinks when out.
    Chavs: True true, aight cool for the light man laterz

the above actually took place at a bus stop near where I used to live, that was their opinion of a bearded shoulder hair lengthed guy in a trench coat with skinny jeans, new rocks and a tight black t-shirt...

Some girl came up and asked for my number, so I was all "WOW WOW WAIT! Wha-?" And then I explained how I arez not like what she got.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    *It's around the time of the release of the first underworld movie, late night I'm at a houseparty walking up to the nearby tube station to meet people who don't know the area smoking, along the way I pass several chav's one of whom asks for a light*
    Chavs: Hey, do you have a light
    Me: Sure, why not *hands over lighter*
    Chavs: *notices bus going other way* woah you look like the vamp on the advertisement there...
    Me: *falls about laughing* I smurfing wish mate, the vamp on the advertisement is Kate Beckinsdale, if I looked like her I'd be a terrible slut of a lesbian who would never have to pay for my drinks when out.
    Chavs: True true, aight cool for the light man laterz

the above actually took place at a bus stop near where I used to live, that was their opinion of a bearded shoulder hair lengthed guy in a trench coat with skinny jeans, new rocks and a tight black t-shirt...
    If you look like Kate Beckinsale, let's get our gay on.

Only once when I was at a RenFair and doing this thing where I was in a fencing mask and a quilted "fencing" jacket and the people kept referring to me as "lad" due to my shorts, which were my brother's at one point. And yeah, my clothing does get people wondering about my sexual orientation sometimes. Not today though, I'm very pink. ^_^

Anyway, other than that, it only happens online, and mostly then only when I play(ed) WoW.

Blog Entries

Once my sister put me into a pink jacket when I was 3, and I was very hyper at that age I ran around the store several times.

It was funny now that I think about it.

Also when I was in the fifth grade, I had longer hair than I usually do, and my sub thought I was female. (I was trying to go to sleep)

Back when I had really long and wavy hair, I was sitting in a train with some female friends of mine and the guy who came to check our tickets was like "Hi ladies."

He didn't really get a good look at me, but still.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, most of my friends are girls, so people take that as some subtle hint of my sexuality. But it's not.