Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Superhero thread.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default Superhero thread.

If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?

You can only have one power btw.

Mine would the ability to control all the human senses. I can control what you see, touch, hear, etc.

I took this quiz because I'm too indecisive to figure this out on my own.

Shape-shifting.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I'm fond of super-speed and setting things on fire, pyrokinesis or whatever it's called. That'd be all I'd need, really. I could kick major supervillian butt with them.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

WTF?!
    <table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Night Vision</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 93%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The ability to see in the darkest of spots. Not a very strong or well wanted power. But is one of the more common ones. People with this power usually live alone or in small groups. You often wish you had normal vision and could fit in with everyone else.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Empathy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 88%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 83%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 62%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 24%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

It's night right now and I can see just fine.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

You have a super power?

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Time manipulation tends to be my fall back power, it would be so badass and have a hell of a lot of applications if you think outside the box a little bit.

My other choice would be to be obscenely lucky, (think Longshot, preferably Ultimate Longshot as his powers weren’t affected by intent or outlook)
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

Time control obvi.

But that's the easy choice, because you could do craziness with that. If not that, I'd choose Eden's power from Heroes to control people with the power of my voice.

I took that quiz and got necromancy, lol. I can finally have that army of dead hamsters.

Blog Entries

Invulnerablility , like Superman style.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Empathy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 85%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The power to sense others emotions and feelings. Made for people who are more dedicated to do work then they are to having fun. This power is one you are developed with when you are at an older age, 20-30's. You can not control this power because you will always feel peoples emotions and feelings around you without any control over it. </p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 74%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 65%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 42%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 34%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>
    DUBYA-TEE-EFF?
    I want the ability to CONTROL PEOPLE'S MINDS!

asdfghjkl;'

Stupid table didn't come out right >.<

I are shapeshifter ^_^
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

You have got to be kidding...
    <table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Necromancy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 86%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The ability to summon and control the dead. This is one of the villanous powers. But there are a few good that have this power too. You rely on your power more than anything else, but when you need to you will rely on your inner strength.</p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Empathy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 55%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 45%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 43%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 31%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

I'd rather have cellular regeneration

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Firebending.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar

<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px arial, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white; color: black; padding: 5px;"><b style="font: bold 20px 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; margin-bottom: 8px;">What superpower would you have?</b> <div style="font-size: 16px; margin-bottom: 4px;">Your Result: <b>Empathy</b></div><div style="width: 200px; background: white; border: 1px solid black;"><div style="width: 83%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div><p style="margin: 10px; border: none; background: white; color: black;">The power to sense others emotions and feelings. Made for people who are more dedicated to do work then they are to having fun. This power is one you are developed with when you are at an older age, 20-30's. You can not control this power because you will always feel peoples emotions and feelings around you without any control over it. </p></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Pyrokinesis</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 73%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Shape-shift</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 69%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Night Vision</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 54%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td style="color: black; background: white; padding: 3px;">Necromancy</td><td style="background: white; padding: 3px;"><div style="width: 100px; background: white; border: 1px solid black; margin-top: 4px;"><div style="width: 0%; background: red; font-size: 8px; line-height: 8px;">&nbsp;</div></div></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2" style="text-align: center; padding: 8px;"><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_superpower_would_you_have"><b>What superpower would you have?</b></a><br><a href="http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Take More Quizzes</a></td></tr></table>

Yay, no Necromancy for me.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Complete immortality. Like, the proper stuff. No age, no harm.

Blog Entries

if being robot like was an ability i'd want that:

1. no feelings
    2. no pain
    3. no illness.
    now safe beneath their wisdom, and their feet;
    here i will teach you truly how, to sleep.