Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovebirds~

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Lovebirds~

Hsubird and Rhubird :3

Do you have a special someone that you see often?

What kind of things do you do when you go out?

Also~ how do you show affection towards one-another?
    I have a girlfriend that I try to see more than twice a week (Uni, Work, and nolifegamersyndrome make it hard), she's gorgeous to me, and for once we have alot in common... unlike past girlfriends ~

We go to see alot of movies~ or just stay in and watch one, when we go out it's mostly her and my best friend arguing over whatever (they like eachother though~).

Mild-mild fondling-expeditions in public, it's ... cute? Idk, she's cute, I probably make it look scary o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    Eww. Kissing.

I want a reality show. Now!

No.

We don't do stuff.

We don't.

My boyfriend and i live together. We're like that old couple you see on their porch. I'm the old granny with the sewing needles in hand, making a nice warm skarf for some grandson who's too old for spaceship patterns. Eric is the old grandad, sitting in the rocking chair caressing his shotgun. LOL!

We dont mind cute pda's between us in public. Sometimes we just find a quiet place and smooch. Passionate kisses are <3

We always have fun together no matter what we do so its always interesting and always a laugh.
    ~*Fizzgig*~

Yup, yup, yup, and I am absolutely in love with her. This year is really hard because studying abroad means we never see each other. LDRs are not fun. I'm so excited for Christmas because I'm flying to see her and it's all a big surprise. As far as pda goes, just cuddling and maybe some cute quick kisses.

No girlfriend yet. One day, maybe...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Once upon a time there were two best friends, who had been friends for about 5 years. Then they started to fall in love. Then the boy was like "I DON'T THINK I'M READY FOR THIS" and the girl was emo angst for a day, and then the boy was like "Okay, babi, I'm reddi to go steddeh lets drive to make owt point" and the girl was happy. They don't get to see each other often though. :[

This an example of the type of stuff we do when we do see each other though:

Huxley and Jessica rescue a crab.
    Huxley and Jess see a sealion - Warning: Explicit Jess Nosepass action ensues

Happiness! I'm so glad I finally get to pimp these videos out.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No.

Well, that's a tad depressing.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can I be you, Nom? xD

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love picnics. =O And knitting!

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Nope. Decided to wait and see what the world will offer me. I am way too picky with boys. Then again, all I want is someone decent looking with a great personality. Just what qualifies as each is the problem.

Blog Entries

I have no-one. Oh woe is me.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

I live with my girlfriend Liz. We've been together for almost a year now. We've lived together for about 8 months! I couldn't be happier than I am with her

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I live with my girlfriend Liz. We've been together for almost a year now. We've lived together for about 8 months! I couldn't be happier than I am with her
    I'm curreently trying to steal her away :O
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm curreently trying to steal her away :O
    Damn you! *beats Stu with a brick*

Blog Entries