Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rapture, It Cometh.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The girls couldn't bear admitting to such an embarrassing desire.

Drink a lot, get fat, sleep a lot, then punch it in the nose...right before it consumes me.
    Anon say I. Photobucket

A year of hedonism much like that described in the OP.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

I'd probly have a lot of sex and do some drugs and such. Then I'd admit to everyone I've skipped chances to see The Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption multiple times because I don't care about them, but I've seen Titanic 6 times because I love it. I mean, what are they do gonna do about it, kill me before I'm killed?

Oh wait .

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What the hell, Kyle? Are you serious? We can't be friends anymore until you've at least seen the Shawshank Redemption. And Godfather 1. The other two are crappy anyway. Only worth watching for the "lol, hymen" jokes.

They look boring I've said I've never seen the Shawshank Redemption to peeps before, but I usually act like I've tried really hard and never found the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctiluca View Post
    I'd probly have a lot of sex and do some drugs and such. Then I'd admit to everyone I've skipped chances to see The Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption multiple times because I don't care about them, but I've seen Titanic 6 times because I love it. I mean, what are they do gonna do about it, kill me before I'm killed?

Oh wait .

so harsh, the Godfather is one of the greatest movies made

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    What the hell, Kyle? Are you serious? We can't be friends anymore until you've at least seen the Shawshank Redemption. And Godfather 1. The other two are crappy anyway. Only worth watching for the "lol, hymen" jokes.
    harsh as well, the DeNiro scenes are all great,

now three you might want to skip

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    I'd yell at it and call it names until it feels bad and leaves.
    There's a DBZ movie called Fusion Reborn and there are these gigantic jelly beans everywhere. If you yell insults at them they break accordingly to the harshness of your insult!
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alex151 View Post

Oh wait .

the Godfather is one of the most overrated movies made
    Fixed.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Banned

in all seriousness, i'd be on drugs the whole time, meet a load of people, have a lot of sex with my boyfriend freaky style and read a load, play video games, travel, explore... EAT. =)

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Oh wait .
    oh god, I love you.

There's many many times I've passed on seeing 'great' films too because they looks so endlessly boring. In fact, if someone argues that the movie has gotten an oscar, I just get even more skeptical! Not only are oscar movies boring, they also never end dammit! No offense to anyone who likes oscar movies, I'm sure they're great. Actually, take offense, what do I care? There's a meteor coming and we're all gonna die! :weep:

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Hope I don't get raped?

Im amazed at the Godfather hate coming from this forum, it breaks my heart......

why, I'd probably watch The Godfather for a year until the disc was ruined then I'd read the book over and over, if that gas ball was on its way here

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I would have sex with every EoFFer that would want to have sex with me.

Naturally, all of them are male.
    Well hell, there's no better way to go out.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow