Thread: I’m a beginner. May I ask how to upgrade quickly?

Default I’m a beginner. May I ask how to upgrade quickly?

I’m a beginner. May I ask how to upgrade quickly?

In what way do you mean upgrade? Leveling, equipment, licenses, etc.?

Myself, I liked the 'Dustia method.' Look it up on youtube. You gain a crap load of levels and get lots of gil that way.
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VII: DoC, VII: CC, VIII, X, X-2, XII, KH, KH:CoM, Re:CoM, KHII, CT

Blog Entries

When you're a low-level, fight the dinosaur in the Eastern Desert. (Forgot the name) *Wink Wink*Save,anddon'tdoit.*Wink Wink*

Being serious, for licences, fight the weakest enemies you see, easy to kill, and they are usually plentiful.

I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but once you reach (SPOILER)Mt. Bur-Omisace (which is about halfway through the game, so you've got a while), you are able to by the accessory Golden Amulet. These double the amount of LP you earn from battle, and are a good way to earn License Points!

There's also an accessory called the Embroidered Tippet which doubles the amount of EXP. you get, so stay on the lookout for that!

Also, you can seriously beat the main game on like, level 40. This is definitely a game where you want to level up between missions. If you level your characters up about 3 to 5 levels before each destination, you shouldn't have any problems (it might even make the game too easy). It all kind of depends if you like to be well prepared for each battle, or if you like to be challenged.
    Last edited by Dynast-Kid; 05-27-2009 at 05:34 AM.

The werewolves in the soutehern region (... there is two near the blocked region exit) aredecent for EXP. I went back and forth, after prepping Immobilize or Disable (using different characters) and sometimes on4e or the other sticks. That lets you kill high level critters, but gets tons of EXP (levels 8-16). It's a decent way to get early XP.

Same in other regions, find a couple tough critters who are alone, and start wailing. (After killing all other creatures in the region.) A few times, the creatures will be so tough, they will have 'green' statusbars.
    [I]All Your Images Belong to The Overchan v2!

Webfiction | Leaving the Light. - Fanfics | Dark Distorted Mirror | Shinji and Warhammer40k | Starcrossed |

My real estate agent, old Jill
    Has excellent properties still;
    There's none of it bland,
    Still top-dollar, and
    Has vacancies I'd love to fill

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How far in are you? One of the best places (the best place) to train early on is when you get Basch as a guest character. There's a save point about halfway through the dungeon. Near here, if you let the power go down, you can fight a constant stream of undead (the bones they drop get you rich, and they give good exp. Oh, and they drop Iron Helms). And all you have to do is go back two screens and tap the save point if you need healing. I'll go into proper detail if you ask me, but for now I'll leave it at that. It's actually quite easy to miss.

Also, I used Werewolves to train up so that I could take on the (SPOILER)two Demon Walls in Raithwall's Tomb. This gave me a few Kotetsus (I gavethem to my Damage Dealers, and they weren't bested until I reached...that...refugee place. Oh crap, I've forgotten names), and a few Demonsbanes which also weren't bested until a lot further into the game.

There is another great training spot (for low levels) in the Bhujerba Mines which I can describe in detail. I also know a good few for higher level training. Just ask if you need to know anything. Chances are Googling "final fantasy 12 training" will net you some awesome spots too.
    Last edited by Quindiana Jones; 08-30-2009 at 02:21 PM.