Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams

Default Dreams

I had this dream once where there were giant spiders hanging down from the ceiling above my bed as I slept; the dream felt so real that when I awoke from the dream I actually scanned the entire area around myself and my bed, checked the mosquito net around the bed and couldn't go back to sleep again 'cause I felt so uncomfortable.

I don't like having spiders near me (and certainly not hanging above me so they can drop and crawl over me whenever they feel like it! >.<), so after that dream I couldn't help feeling, sort of, paranoid for quite some time.

---

Ever had a dream or nightmare that felt so real it had you dazed for a while after you awoke? Let's share some of those!

Last night I dreamed I saw a giant (as big as my hand!) cockroach in my dad's room, so I told him, and he picked it up and started shoving it in my face. And for some reason I couldn't talk or move so I couldn't make him stop. It was really scary.
    I don't like bugs.

asdfghjkl;'

I had a dream that there was a giant bee about the size of an msn display picture in my living room.

Oh wait, that actually happened.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had a dream that was literally just BH headbutting the other members of EoFF that I know. It didn't exactly freak me out or feel real or anything, but I thought I should mention it.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I dreamed that I had to harm some hamsters.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I saw a spider whose body was as big as my hand in real life! Indonesia is screwed up, man.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

sometimes it's not just the nightmares that still feel real after I wake up

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    I had a dream that there was a giant bee about the size of an msn display picture in my living room.

That would freak me out.

Last night I had a dream that I was flying around on a comet. Aizen was there selling Tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    sometimes it's not just the nightmares that still feel real after I wake up
    rubah xD?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

i had a dream that i had two guys fighting to win me over- my now-ex and some Native American boy whose family was friends with mine. i was hanging out with the native american boy and his family when my ex and his family decided to attack the native american boy's home and steal me away.

This was before I'd even heard of twilight @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    I had a dream that was literally just BH headbutting the other members of EoFF that I know. It didn't exactly freak me out or feel real or anything, but I thought I should mention it.
    It is an honour to be in your dreams

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post

That would freak me out.
    It did freak me out. Took half a can of raid to kill the bugger.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You had a proper massive head in it. It was kinda weird. As usual, Psychotic had a big P for a head, and Levian had a big Q. By "as usual", I mean they have been in only one other of my dreams. The rest of the members were just generic torsos that had the presence of certain members. I could tell that one was Noctacular, or that that one was Rantzien etc. And your inflated head floored them all.

xD I typically write about my dreams in my LJ. Last night I had a dream that we had pet ducklings and it was my best dream in a long time.

Blog Entries

I had a dream where I was on the couch and a giant spider jumped on my face and i couldnt move.

I also had a dream where I was at school and no one was around, it was silent, I walk foward a bit and then suddenly the playground comes into sight.
    (this song starts playing YouTube - Final Fantasy VII - Those Chosen by the Planet [HQ])
    I look around, and everyone is dead! there were polygon'd bodies everywhere. I look across the ground and see Sephiroth on the other side walking away slowly. I followed the trail of blood to catch him and we reached the highest building in my school and he was inside the class room, having just impaled someone, he does that thing where he looks up abit. I burst the door down and ran at him with my buster sword raised, he just looked at me and there was a blinding flash as I was thrown across the room knocking tables over, and when i looked down my leg had been cut off! and then he slowly walked towards me and raised his sword then released the final blow and i was suddenly sitting in front of my playstation and thought "Oh it was just a dream", but i look ahead and sephiroth is staring at me from the tv screen and i look down and my leg is missing! I crawl foward as sephiroth is about to slash again and turn off the playstation. Then i really wake up and wrote it all down, It was a fun dream(Not very fun when it all felt real though).
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

I've frequently had dreams regarding giant spiders and giant scorpions and giant stinging bugs stabbing me in the back. Whats even more interesting is that my dogs never sleep with me anymore. Yet when I have an unnerving dream there's always one by my side to make me feel better when I wake up