Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thank you, Internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Breine View Post
    Yum, fried rice are delicious! I sometimes miss eating rice practically everyday.

Did you have veggie fried rice?

Nah I got chicken fried rice, I ordered more yesterday and I got beef fried rice but i think I'm picking all the beef out.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There's an amazing rice that my local does (and possibly every other Chinese in the world. I don't freaking know.) called something like Duck and Pork Rice. It costs a couple of quid and tastes amazing. You basically get a duck and pork meal with rice. Except it's charged as rice. Also, it goes great with the Special Curry they do. Chinese curry is incredible.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I had seamless web with work last summer in NY and now they won't stop sending me emails to get me to come back even though they don't offer delivery in Seattle.

Thankyou internet for providing me with other means of education. (Youtube ftw )

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Boldly go.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you oh wonderous intranet for providing me with many many laughs from other EoFFers.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Between the ages of 18 and about 24, I had this amazing group of internet friends that was more than family to me. We knew each other so well and always had stuff to talk about. Made sitting at home in front of my computer so much worth living life. I'm sure there's a few people who feel the same way about people around these parts. Sadly we slowly drifted over the years as life moved on. I miss them all and haven't been able to get as close to anyone since. I've always looked for that. This place is the closest I've found. But I've yet to let very many people in yet. But I'm glad to have them. And I'm very thankful to the internet for that original life changing experience with friends I would have never had otherwise. And glad to have you all. Just wish I were closer to most of you. Sorry I'm a hermit

FFXIV Character

Kai Windflower (Sargatanas)

Thank you Internet for giving the citizens of the world more reason to find themselves even more self-important. Thank you for also spawning thousands of Game Design University Graduates who are now realizing that they have 1/100000 chance of landing a job in the industry...or any media industry that is. Hurray for administration jobs! ^_^

For letting me talk to be the best people everrr :)
    Thank you, internet.

Thanks internet, for introducing me to the wonderful world of depression! Oh wait. I mean: amazing people I never would have met otherwise?

*Hails Bruckner*
    *Floats away with Fabio*

I can't believe it's not Bruckner!

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

Thank you internet for showing me thousands of pyramid schemes and the like. With this knowledge in hand, I can take it back to my home galaxy and rule it with an iron claw, oppressing the masses and building giant atomic robots that run on the souls of the aborted, with lava for eyes and used syringes for teeth and an exoskeleton made out of old Volkswagens and top it off with Nazi decals that I sometimes find in the bottom of Trix boxes.
    derp

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Nazi decals make me sad

Crocodylus Pontifex The Space Pope's Avatar

They make me sad only because they remind me of a better time

What? The 30-40s had some great music DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT
    So what if me and ol' Adolf had a tryst, it meant nothing okay we were both testing out his new methamphetamine and it sorta got crazy.

That mustache sure did tickle though.
    derp

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks be to the Internet for 1) allowing me to get games what are discontinued by the "best company for the music, film and games you love" that I happen to work for, there! Couldn't get me closer there could you! I feel like mutilating my work shirt so "Get Closer" reads as "Get smurfed" same number of letters so it works. 2) for letting me meet awesome sauce people and then teaming up with said awesome sauce online to kick random faggot noob ass on Halo 3 and other games. 3) for letting me come to the best forums on the net EoFF and that peculiar rival site where we disappear to from time to time.