Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Inglourious Basterds

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't think much of Tarantino's recent films, though I am a huge fan of his. But I've heard that this film is classic Tarantino genius so I'm definitely gonna catch this at the cinema.

Quote Originally Posted by Burtsplurt View Post
    After watching Kill Bill and Death Proof, I thought Tarantino had lost it completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    Don't think much of Tarantino's recent films, though I am a huge fan of his. But I've heard that this film is classic Tarantino genius so I'm definitely gonna catch this at the cinema.
    It's really funny to hear you guys talk about Tarantino like he's some ultra-prolific filmmaker. The man has but five feature films prior to this—hardly enough to identify some kind of weathering trend.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

His recent films were crap. His older films were good. Do you have some kind of problem with that statement?

Kill Bill is amazing! I wasn't a fan of Deathproof, though. I'll definitely see Inglorious Basterds because it's Tarintino AND Brad Pitt!

*Hails Bruckner*
    *Floats away with Fabio*

I can't believe it's not Bruckner!

Quote Originally Posted by Giggles View Post
    Kill Bill is amazing! I wasn't a fan of Deathproof, though. I'll definitely see Inglorious Basterds because it's Tarintino AND Brad Pitt!
    I agree with this.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I’ve been looking forward to this for a while. At the time I wasn’t so sure about it, but after seeing some of the trailers and clips on the late night talk shows, it seems like something I’d like to watch. Unfortunately, I can’t see it as I originally hoped I would, but I guess I’ll still try and get around to it someday.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Hitting the midnight show in about two hours. I'm stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    Hitting the midnight show in about two hours. I'm stoked.
    I'm jealous, I have to be up to early tomorrow morning. >.<

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The way Brad Pitt says Nazis is so annoying imo. I'd love to do without the pseudo accent he puts on in many of the movies he's in, but since I was impressed with his performance in Benjamin Button I can only expect good things from this! Besides, I love Tarantino films.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burtsplurt View Post
    After watching Kill Bill and Death Proof, I thought Tarantino had lost it completely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    It's really funny to hear you guys talk about Tarantino like he's some ultra-prolific filmmaker. The man has but five feature films prior to this—hardly enough to identify some kind of weathering trend.
    But they were so awesome!

Not a big fan of any of the other Tarantino movies, but I still want to see this movie.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm sitting here at the midnight show waiting for the movie, I come in here looking for a review and see a page of ''omg i want 2 c.'' You have all failed me. *noms popcorn*

Kill Bill was highly enjoyable but hardly classic. Deathproof I hated on it's own but when viewed as it was meant to be alongside (the superior) Planet Terror, it worked quite well. As fro Basterds, it's again thoroughly enjoyable and I may have been a bit harsh with my 7/10 and I think I'll bump it to an 8/10
    I will never be a memory.

I have liked all of this movies for different reasons, even Death Proof. (SPOILER)And I loved the ladies chasing down Mike in Death Proof and giving him some boot to the face. Yeah, it made him pretty wussy and not scary, but I did not expect the females to exact fun-filled revenge.

Very much looking forward to this. Doubt I'll make it to the theater to see it unfortunately. I don't want to cam it either. It must be experienced in nice quality.

Off to the cinema this evening to watch it. Tarantino films are hit and miss with me so I'm cautiously excited about this one.

Both of the Kill Bills and Death Proof were great. 'nuff said.