Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: [F] Rantzien's Adventures - an EoFF fanfiction.

xD ROFL! I'm loving this story more and more!! PS thanks for making me so pretty <3

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

xDD this is perfect

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

God i want that dress for ts3 so much

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was going to say that scrumps looks like Bella Swan in the "the smurf?" picture. Then I laughed because Rantz has changed his sig to an Edward sig. Oh ho ho ho.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like how Hux appeared randomly and died randomly.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

*yawn* Chapter 24: HERE COMES THE SQUIRTLE SQUAD

Rye said "My tears rain down like a thousand sorrows. I cannot bide by this pain that haunts my soul." Rantzien looked at her and could see she was possessed by essences of true sadness. She was a cold statue, and hollow inside. His soul wept for her. His eyes welled up as he shared her pain. "I must leave you. I am but a wanderer now" and she was gone, her destiny no longer part of this world.

Melissaur threw a custard pie and it hit Rantzien in the face. The pain and humiliation was almost too much for him to bear. He felt like he would bursts. He wanted to crawl away into a lonely forest and be forgotten forever.

"Rantzien, darlin'" she said, her face fierce "we've had a real hootin' hollerin' time, with this adventuring lark. But now I would like to settle down." His face was blank. Wha...what did she mean? They had only been adventuring for a day. It had been a disturbingly long day, yes, but "I want to go back home to my father's castle. We can be married and one day rule all of Hyrule".

Rantzien didn't know what to do. It was in his soul, like a river that flowed majestically through the most regal of mountains, to seek adventure. But Melissaur, he loved this spunky princess with a can-do attitude that he had rescued from a troll or an ogre or a dragon or something a few hours previously. What a heart-rending dilemma. What a pickle!

---

She had gone. Rantzien had sat by the lake, throwing round pebbles into its velvet nylon surface, watching as ripples formed and faded just like all of the people he had met in his life. They had all left him. He didn't want to live anymore....he would become....A VAMPIRE! The restful slumber of death eternal! A creature of the night he would become! Oh!

The problem was that Rantzien wasn't especially sure how he could become a vampire, so he placed an advertisement on craigslist. Through it, he met ShlupQuack, who offered him tablets. "Take these twice a day" she said "And into the vampyr you will turneth".

Rantzien hadn't turned into a vampire, but he did feel as though his blood pressure had gone down, so it wasn't a total waste.

;_; I would never leave Rantzien! What a stupid decisions! How could I!?

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It serves him right for out-rapping me.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Melissaur View Post
    ;_; I would never leave Rantzien! What a stupid decisions! How could I!?
    Lies! I just read that you did, so it must be true!

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Psy wouldn't lie to us.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Shlup you dealer.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

... wow after what just happened, I'm not really liking this story ;_; Psy I blame you!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Red Exclamation Mark Chapter 25: Beginning of the End

Rantzien's sleep was troubled. It was haunted by memories of many angry fish that had once tried to bite him using their sharp tooth. He shuddered as he awoke. What a dream! The ground shook and the sky was blue but not the good blue it was a strange blue that Rantzien did not approve of in the slightest.

Gingerly he got to his feet. Something felt not correct. But what? What could it be? Well. Only one way to uncover the secrets. An adventure! Yes! Back to basics! This what Rantzien would do and he would be ready to set the world to rights.

"TODAY IS THE DAY FOR MY ADVENTURE!" a call which echoed throughout the time and the dawn.

Rantzien ran as fast as he could. He ran faster than cars and also planes. Then a tree was in his way so Rantzien fought with the tree, punching it many times until it was stricken from the record. Nothing could halt Rantzien's march to destiny to halt the fading of all the world. He spat on the tree to teach it some respect for Rantzien.

Or so he thought.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAANTZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"

Oh no!

Oh no oh no!

The answer to many questions was answered! For Flying Mullet had come!