Thread: Because I care, dammit.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

How Goes Your...

Schooling/Career: S'alright, just about to finish uni in a few months time and all that. Will probably bum around saving up some money and doing a TEFL after that.
    Love life: I'm only with her because I'm scared of what she'll do if I run away she is a nutjob.
    Hobbies: Been playing a lot of poker lately and been doing pretty well at it. I can see myself getting in over my head though.
    Gaming: Not been doing much of it lately, sporadically playing PES 2010 and occasionally buying a new game and then not finishing it 'cause busy with uni. Have a lot to catch up on.
    Etc: Also going to Japan in April. Gonna stay with our old chum Joaquin while he is out there teaching English, it is gonna be awesome.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Schooling/Career: Just started my first year at The University of Lincoln, studying BSc Forensic Science. It's pretty cool, having lectures showing us pictures of crime scenes and post mortems. 1st Semester has been a bit lax though, just doing A Level work. I also work weekends at the joys of Morrisons. Woo checkouts

Love life: HA! Next joke. I'm hopeless, so no xD

Hobbies: Watching way too much Anime in my spare time at the moment. Don't do much else other than game.

Gaming: Worryingly, I spend way too much time on my flatmates 360, cause I've completed my PS3 games. Still don't like 360's much though. Waiting on Heavy Rain this week Emulating PS1 and GBA on my laptop as well =D

Etc: Trying to form a band with the flatmates, but the drummer is too lazy to bring his drumkit up. And I'm gonna force Quin to meet up with me at some point, even if his hair IS too short
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

* Schooling/Career: In upper sixth, my last year, at Carmel College; hoping to get A Levels in Photography, English Literature and Sociology. After college, I am hoping to either go the University of York, Cardiff, Keele, Edge Hill or Chester to further Sociology and combine it with Criminology. What's my career? I have no idea. I currently work part-time at DWSports in St Helens, it's what used to be JJB up until the recession, when DW re-bought the JJBs with the gyms so that they didn't completely go down. It's hardly different, really. I basically walk around pretending to have a purpose, when I really don't. Most of the time there are more staff in the store than there are customers!

* Love life: Ahaa xD I'm single, let's just leave it at that.

* Hobbies: Zilch. I'm lazy.

* Gaming: I've just started Zelda Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest. Upto the shadow temple, right at the boss actually.

* Etc: The bouncers round St Helens know me with about 10 different names, ahhh the joys of being underage and using other's IDs! I'm also addicted to piercings and currently have 7 (8 if you include my retired nose piercing)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Schooling/Career: Working as a lorry driver at the moment. Don't really mind it I suppose. Could I be happier in my job? Definitely.
    Love life: Been seeing a girl since last April, and its going very well.
    Hobbies: Reading, gaming, astronomy, music, and socializing. There is nothing I like more than to go out on the weekends and enjoy my time with friends & my girlfriend, and going crazy on nightclub dancefloor to some trance music.
    Gaming: Tekken 6! Playing it online, love it. Call of Duty: World At War also, the multiplayer online with that is awesome. Also recently bought Final Fantasy VIII in the PS store and have been going through that - Deling City on disc 1.
    Etc: yada yada yada

Str8 Pimpin'

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

First EoFFer in a relationship not to be getting married in the next year wins.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

I want to go to Wakayama, Japan so badly. I want to ride Ichigo Densha and meet Mr. Tama.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to ride Mr. Tama.

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    Mr. Tama.

Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fit.

Hmmm...

Schooling/Career: I am currently a third year English major. No idea what's gonna happen after I'm done. I wanted to teach, but realized that it wasn't for me. I have a great lust for theater, but it doesn't pay.

Love life: I'm married.

Hobbies: Watching old movies I've never seen, reading and writing. I focus my writing energy on plays...so you can say I'm a bit of a playwright.

Gaming: I'm in love with my DS. But until my shipment of games get here I'm playing The Legend of Zelda the twilight princess.

Etc: I have cats and I hope to visit England this fall.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

All of this talk about rings makes me think you should all have a big EoFF wedding

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

How Goes Your...
    • Schooling/Career:
      Law degree in hand, I probably won't be back in school again unless I am teaching. As for the career, I have a great one year job working for a judge, after which I will head to New York to be an office lawyer for a bit. Then we'll see.
    • Love life:
      I've been single for a long time now. But I've been moving around a lot, focusing on education/career stuff.
    • Hobbies:
      Music-wise, I've been really enjoying the new Spoon album. Older stuff on recent cycle for me are The Strokes first album and Abbey Road. From 2009 my favorite new albums were from Animal Collective and Dirty Projectors.
      Book-wise, I finally finished Thomas Pynchon's amazing novel Against the Day. I've also been reading Empire of Liberty, Gordon Wood's fascinating history of the United States from the signing of the Constitution to the War of 1812.
      Sports-wise, baseball season is coming soon. It's Bobby Cox's last season as Braves manager. I hope it is a magical one.
    • Gaming:
      I didn't play many video games in law school, except for World of Goo, which was awesome. I do a bit of online strategy playing (warfish.net) and poker games with friends. Last fall I bought a PS3 and have been rocking out with Fallout 3 since then. I want to play Uncharted 2, but I am holding out until after I get FF13, which is so soon now.
    • Etc:
      Soon I am hopefully going on a weekend trip to Anuktuvuk Pass in Gates of the Arctic National Park, in the Brooks Range of mountains that form the continental divide for the Arctic Ocean. If I go soon, the caribou will still be around!

Banned

How I Roll...
    • Schooling/Career: Currently running a florist downtown. Just got through Valentines, which about killed me and my employees, but we made it. Now just to get all the bills paid and see if anything's left after!
    • Love life: I have a friend with benefits.
    • Hobbies: Well video games of course. I also like to edit other people's computers for them, though I rarely get any money out of it. I also love to travel and go to museums/national parks/places where I can take lots of pictures, I love photography! Haven't been able to do that lately though.
    • Gaming: Currently playing the God of War Collection to refresh myself in anticipation of God of War III. Also playing through FFXII again to get myself back into the RPG mood in anticipation for FFXIII.
    • Etc: I just got a new fish for my saltwater tank. He is a clown fish. I named him Nemo.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

• Schooling/Career: I took a year off of school to work. That hasn't really been working out though. I'm taking a test to be a census taker some time this week.
    • Love life: I've been with my girlfriend for two years now.
    • Hobbies: Reading, writing. I'm working on a book right now.
    • Gaming: I finished BioShock 2 a few days ago. Maybe I'll re-play Half-Life now.
    • Etc:

Quote Originally Posted by Quin View Post
    I just had my hair cut. Short. All gone.
    No way! I thought you were joking! - and now's too late for you to mail it to me ;_; Darn it.

Schooling/Career: Not in school, but working multiple jobs (as a teacher and a service assistant). I'm moving away from home in a little over a month, so I have to quit my jobs and find a new one. Should be interesting
    Love life: Nothing's happening.
    Hobbies: Not doing much these days, but some reading and drawing gets in there from time to time. I wish I were more active in my hobbies.
    Gaming: Casually playing Final Fantasy XII and Mario Kart Wii. Kinda waiting for Final Fantasy XIII to come out, tbh.
    Etc: I have a lot of stuff to do and sort out before I'm moving. All this excitement!