Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach: Where's me washboard? Have you seen it?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

They like me cause i let them kill me

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Necrotic View Post
    Yeah we still need to get Endure, don't worry about that.

Just wondering if we should do it on Lost Platoon or Alpha Site, exploiting the glitch on there.
    I'm up for it, if you plan it ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Corpse~*~ View Post
    They like me cause i let them kill me
    You dont let us kill you.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah we still need to get Endure, don't worry about that.

Just wondering if we should do it on Lost Platoon or Alpha Site, exploiting the glitch on there.
    Whatever you guys want, the easier the better I guess. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Icegnaw View Post
    we could try doing it, the two in the elevator would be imperative but at the same point would have to accept their scores will suck.

edit: NCG, done deal man...we just need 2 more people involved to get them. I'll be honest, Deja-vu and the ghost vidmaster from halo 3 are rated "joint second" in terms of difficulty to get on the achievements list. The top one is Endure.
    I don't care about my score as long as I get the achievement. And I didn't find the ghost run that hard, just quite long. I had fun with it though.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosWookiee View Post
    I don't care about my score as long as I get the achievement.
    *buzz*

Alex, I'm gonna go with: "What do you say when you're an achievement whore?"

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Deja-vu one is a little harder I feel but essentially think rocket race with 4 people working together. The worst part is needing to kill every enemy before a checkpoint area to get the checkpoint. thats annoying and I'll say now, going in to this we will end up seeing that damn checkpoint often if we smurf up (mongooses aren't very ressistant and even a indirect hit will generally kill one of the two odst's on it, we regulary saw gunners get hit in the face by fuel rod rounds what had missed the mongoose entirely, driver lived mongoose survived but the party went back to the checkpoint because 1 person died) which is a guaranteed certainty, especially considering theres tanks, banshees and ghosts alongside the normal contingent of ground troops and drones to fight your way through, (good tactic is for one pair on a goose to speed straight down to the far end and begin clearing on foot back towards the other pair, this way they're in position to help secure the end zone for Dare and Vrgl especially since the elephant's shielding will begin to fail once they're at the end zone not before in most cases) rocket launcher with 999 rounds and smg is the way to go imho at least then for drones you can all hop off and shoot them down with the smg.

As for Annual, it doesn't seem too extensively difficult it's just going to be a little time consuming, the worst part of the level will undoubtedbly be the start fights against the flood because if one person ends up cornered and dying we'll need to do it all over again the floor tiles will probably just prove annoying to avoid but I've seen videos what consistently show the correct path to take but I figure we can figure this out mostly.

I acquired the Vidmaster Classic achievement yesterday I saw an ok video for it which helped. The guy frankly sucked at it but rather than follow the rooster teeth guide which uses the hog for the first sprint past the tanks he gets a ghost early by using the technique (don't bother playing patsy with the ghost, when it comes close and you have the jack ability, jack it and be done with that) in the first bit of this video. If you wanna know why I said he sucked, watch the video all the way through he dies like 10 times during this video alone.

Oh and fun fact about Endure...

Endure originally was designed to be done on legendary and to survive past the 7th set however they determined it was nigh on impossible and therefore toned it down to 4 sets and heroic.

For those with no experience of firefight and just how hard that would be, 7 sets on easy is difficult enough to live on and generally by the time the players have done 8 sets on easy they'll be wiped out completely because when you die and respawn nothing you have initially can even truly hurt anything except grunts with a headshot. 7 sets on legendary, is just impossible to imagine really, you're talking 4+ hours of fighting far tougher than anything thrown at you in the campaign mode in fact this would be tougher than trying the Halo 3 level Cortana with all skulls on. Considering by the time you get up to the higher set levels all skulls are on constantly (excluding iron because thats not ever on in firefight with the exception of the bonus rounds) and a wave of brutes can consist of 20 - 30 of the buggers you can understand that double health, promoted to the next rank brutes = more chieftans, more captains and more power armour give them an overshield too and you realize very quickly that it's not even close to a fair fight. On legendary the thought of it makes me shudder.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha I wish they had done that it would be glorious to see people attempting it. Normal got pretty much impossible by Set 8 (though we were probably pretty fatigued on account of being 3 1/2 hours in and it being 6am xD), heroic is pretty tough to begin with (Alpha Site would be better, glitch or not imho). Though I like Windward the best

I will attempt this one perhaps because it's just playing normally and I like Firefight. Me and Barry always play on Heroic and we've two-manned it up to the start of Set 3 I believe.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

We tested it out and the glass glitch works, leading to the ability to melee Hunters to death, if you so desire such a thing.

Blog Entries

Another possibility would be to use Last Exit and Ghost splatter the enemies. However I will point out since it is endurance not score what matters this might not be worthwhile since I doubt on heroic our Ghosts would allow us to survive so many stick grenades like it did on easy, which is what myself and psy just done, we splattered our way to over 200k.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm going to do my best to one-man it past Set 4 at least on Heroic, just so I can finally have something to MILF with. Bucket List!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Have fun with that.

(you won't. It will be hell)

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

i r secrt pro

I'll admit that my chances would dramatically improve if I bought the game.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Richard, Lord of the Undead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosWookiee View Post
    I don't care about my score as long as I get the achievement.
    *buzz*

Alex, I'm gonna go with: "What do you say when you're an achievement whore?"
    Blow me.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Have fun with that.

(you won't. It will be hell)
    Yeah seriously man just... just don't.

Blog Entries

To the 3 others who were up for doing the two vidmasters, I'm online now. Will be messing around with AC06 but if capable get online and join my party and we'll sort things out. Gobo, I know you said you might have an issue with comming on today...let me know if you're capable of being online now.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That was smurfing awesome, especially our epic line of death at the end of the level. At the end I was actually getting yelled at the entire time that we had to go because my brother suddenly changed plans and times that we where going out. He was yelling, "wtf Dan? hurry up!?!" and I was responding, "TRUST ME I'M smurfING TRYING!" xD