Page 105 of 240 FirstFirst ... 555859599100101102103104105106107108109110111115125155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3594

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Beat the Skyrim main quest and killed Alduin and no one in the game even cares

I was expecting some big fanfare from the Jarl of Whiterun and he is just like "If you'll EXCUSE me I have a city to run."

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Beat the Skyrim main quest and killed Alduin and no one in the game even cares

I was expecting some big fanfare from the Jarl of Whiterun and he is just like "If you'll EXCUSE me I have a city to run."

I know that feel bro.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I always wished they would be more impressed whenever I killed a dragon in front of them. I expected a "Holy trout, did you just punch a dragon to death?! Maybe Khajiit aren't all a bunch of thieving bastards, then...". But no. Nothing. "What is that?!", they proclaim, stupidly. It's a dragon, idiot. One that I just killed. Right in front of you. With my bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    I always wished they would be more impressed whenever I killed a dragon in front of them. I expected a "Holy trout, did you just punch a dragon to death?! Maybe Khajiit aren't all a bunch of thieving bastards, then...". But no. Nothing. "What is that?!", they proclaim, stupidly. It's a dragon, idiot. One that I just killed. Right in front of you. With my bare hands.
    Yeah, the people in that game were like having Alzheimer...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Just finished the main storyline of Batman: Arkham City and wow, did not expect that ending. Going to tie up a few loose ends in the coming days but beyond that, having to now decide what I play next is a very difficult thing. I really want to play Final Fantasy IX through to completion but I just can't get that into it like I have with other games - perhaps it's just PSP-syndrome, too much of it can dull a game down and it might be better if I play it on the PS3. I'm really keen on getting through the Myst series (with other EoFFers playing it at the same time so we can put our heads together at the harder points), but I also already have Ico unfinished and Dirge of Cerberus unopened for the PS2. Resistance 3 has been sitting around and I barely got into the early stages of that game with Danielle. I keep seeing things on my Facebook about Dwarf Fortress and I'm strating to get cravings for that, too... decisions, decisions. Oh, those first world problems.

Of course, once Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is out, even in Beta, I know where all my time will end up. =x

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    After I had just killed a dragon (it was in that first village you reach in the game, I forget it's name), an NPC walked by the bones and said something like "People should be more careful about leaving things lying around for people to trip over." I burst out laughing.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    After I had just killed a dragon (it was in that first village you reach in the game, I forget it's name), an NPC walked by the bones and said something like "People should be more careful about leaving things lying around." I burst out laughing.
    That reminds me of my Mass Effect playthrough (SPOILER)which I am almost finished with where there was a cutscene about a Krogan asking a VI (Virtual Intelligence) for information.

[Mass Effect] Angry Krogan in Ferros. - YouTube It was more funny in-game though.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I'm really keen on getting through the Myst series (with other EoFFers playing it at the same time so we can put our heads together at the harder points)
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I've barely touched the Myst series myself, but they're definitely well within my kind of genre. Maybe we could play it simultaneously and have a voice chat going on as well.

After finishing Mass Effect, I started the sequel. The controls are hard to get used to but the game itself seems better than the first one.
    It also lags less than first one, maybe because I updated my video card drivers.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

DMC: Devil May Cry. Well, installing it onto my PS3 as I type this...

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    Eww...

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Say what you want, I'm having fun so far and the dirty things I'd do to Dante would make you blush.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

the new one? psl tell me if yu like it etc etc ^^
    im considering getting that one too :3

Say what you want, I'm having fun so far and the dirty things I'd do to Dante would make you blush.
    I am just disappointed that the game has a new Dante that looks like a crackhead.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

As opposed to a massive ponce?

Blog Entries

dotadota ^_^