Page 113 of 240 FirstFirst ... 136393103107108109110111112113114115116117118119123133163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3595

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Downloaded Journey yesterday.

Picked up Ni No Kuni today.

Hopefully these will finally drag me away from my precious Dark Souls

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just finished The Witcher 1 prologue. Pretty cool game, we'll see how long it holds my attention.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finished Mass Effect 1 last night and after some silly drama caused by my own ineptitude, I can now go into Mass Effect 2 all happy. When I'm at school, I'm playing Vagrant Story on my PSP.

Finished off Sly 4, and now I'm not really playing anything. O_O

This is an odd feeling....

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    For now, though, I've returned to Football Manager 2012 and carried on where I left off with F.C. United in the Premier League (having worked them all the way up from Northern Premier League, the seventh tier in the UK league system). The game year is now 2020 so I've done very well, and since returning to my game I've taken them from 17th (four games in) to 6th (something like six games to go), so I might get into the Europa League on my first run in the PL, which is immense. Especially when you consider I have a 12,000 seater stadium and am financially stable. xD Just been very good/lucky with my signings, really. Still, want to get my club into an even healthier position and grow the stadium over the years so fingers crossed it'll keep working out.
    Update on the above: Got into the Europa League, crashed out in the second stage of the knockout rounds if I recall correctly. Finished that season 4th in the PL (yay goal difference) and that got me Champions League. Up to a 20,000 seater and with a bunch of new signings, I got given AC Milan in the Round of 16 after topping my group (PSG/Valencia/Dinamo Kiev) and lost 2-0 away and won 1-0 at home, bugger. In the PL, things are going great - 1st with a 9 point gap and have only lost two games in about 26 or so (both recent, after a 32 game unbeaten run) - Manchester United away (fair enough) and Spurs at home (damn). Still, should win - Arsenal and United are vying for second. Also, just noticed Spurs won the CL a few seasons back. If that isn't weird, I don't know what is. Currently spending all my cash on boosting my youth side so I can get a very strong home grown group of players, and it's slowly but surely paying off.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Got back into WoW again.

Other than that still working my way through the Dark Notes in Theatrhythm.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

For now, though, I've returned to Football Manager 2012 and carried on where I left off with F.C. United in the Premier League (having worked them all the way up from Northern Premier League, the seventh tier in the UK league system). The game year is now 2020 so I've done very well, and since returning to my game I've taken them from 17th (four games in) to 6th (something like six games to go), so I might get into the Europa League on my first run in the PL, which is immense. Especially when you consider I have a 12,000 seater stadium and am financially stable. xD Just been very good/lucky with my signings, really. Still, want to get my club into an even healthier position and grow the stadium over the years so fingers crossed it'll keep working out.
    Update on the above: Got into the Europa League, crashed out in the second stage of the knockout rounds if I recall correctly. Finished that season 4th in the PL (yay goal difference) and that got me Champions League. Up to a 20,000 seater and with a bunch of new signings, I got given AC Milan in the Round of 16 after topping my group (PSG/Valencia/Dinamo Kiev) and lost 2-0 away and won 1-0 at home, bugger. In the PL, things are going great - 1st with a 9 point gap and have only lost two games in about 26 or so (both recent, after a 32 game unbeaten run) - Manchester United away (fair enough) and Spurs at home (damn). Still, should win - Arsenal and United are vying for second. Also, just noticed Spurs won the CL a few seasons back. If that isn't weird, I don't know what is. Currently spending all my cash on boosting my youth side so I can get a very strong home grown group of players, and it's slowly but surely paying off.
    ... and here is a picture of BoB in three months time after spending 170 hours straight on Football Manager...

Crazy.jpg

Diablo 3 with a friend, not too bad. ^_^

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Finished Mass Effect 3 but I could not get enough of it, so I got the DLCs and I play the game again from the save prior to final mission. One of my favourite series now, the story is soo....... .

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, with all content, are now downloading. Very slowly. Must be averaging about 60kb/s. 1GB of BG1 done, though, only 3GB left in total.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

March of the Eagles is pretty fun because I can play as France and stop all over Britain and make them cry and make Huxley squirm.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dark Cloud 2

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Dark Cloud 2
    This is a superb choice.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Dark Cloud 2
    This is a superb choice.
    Thank you . I've always loved this game and my boyfriend gave it to me for Valentine's day

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was able to beat New Vegas the other day, as well as Old World Blues. I kinda want to check out the other DLC too before I put it to bed. It's probably my favorite RPG I've played since Human Revolution.