Page 98 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4878889293949596979899100101102103104108118148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3595

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post
    borderlands 2 on ps3. feel free to join in!
    My username is bandicootking, right now im in the badass crater of badassitude.
    That's what I'm playing too. Not through PS3 though. Managed to get the four pack during the Steam Thanksgiving sale.

When I'm not playing Borderlands 2, I'm working on getting each of my toons through Riders of Rohan for Lord of the Rings Online. One down, four to go.

finished Twilight Princess, getting everything etc. and it took 8 days? what's wrong with me D: I guess I did take several days off, though, so it's not all that shameful

playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for the first time now. I like it so far so I'll probably play the other GBA CVs after this

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Playing Pokémon Heart Gold again. Threads got me in the mood for it!

Heroes of Might and Magic III

Finished the first scenario of Dragon's Blood campaign, as usual the beginning is difficult as you do not know where to go, where do your enemies attack from etc.
    But in the end I dominated ALL.
    Next scenario looks promising so I am looking forward to it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    Playing Pokémon Heart Gold again. Threads got me in the mood for it!
    Same! All of these pokemon threads have got me in the mood. I'm playing Platinum though!

Platinum is easily the best. In my awesome opinion.

Articles
    Blog Entries

This will probably be my third attempt at trying to finish Platinum. I have never actually gotten halfway through yet. I am probably the worst at main storylining a pokemon game, I just get distracted with it and give up. I'm such a perfectionist with pokemon games and I get disheartened as my "Seen but not caught" count on my pokedex steadily goes up and up.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Doritos Crash Course! Because smurf you and your mainstream games, playing a computerized version of the classic tv show Wipeout is far superior to Skyrim.

Seriously though if you have a 360 and join us it's a mental funny evening.

Articles
    Blog Entries

after resolving to put down tactics ogre for a few days, I've now trained up to snuff the classes of dragoon, ninja, swordmaster, rogue, vartan, juggernaut, witch, cockatrice, griffn, and giant; I've recruited golem, necromancer, white knight, ranger, octopus, and flood dragon and they're almost there

also reading how to optimize my PC and then probably jumping into some more of that

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Finally kicked the WoW bug again and now I'm playing absurd amounts of MORROWIND because I love that game to death. Also playing some Europa Universalis 3, and Yar's Revenge. The original. For Atari 2600.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

saints row 3
    is the funniest friggin thing

i just finished the

(SPOILER)bdsm club mission with the 'horse' chase

i don't remember the last time a video made me laugh out loud like that

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Zimos is the best character. I wanted to take him on every mission for the rest of the game just for his hilarious voice.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just started playing the Warband mod "Prophesy of Pendor", and I'm more excited about getting stuck into it than I have been about a game for ages. I highly recommend it to people who like challenging medieval fantasy games with excellent combat.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm playing 2 games at the moment, first up is:

Resonance of Fate, whilst not going to win any awards for the most amazing game ever this is a fairly enjoyable JRPG with traditional turn based combat (even if the turns work more like Star Ocean combat than anything else) I'm impressed by the level of customization of the characters (outfits, hair colour, eye colour all are editable due to the way the inventory system works) and the way weapons are levelled individually so having a person skilled in the use of handguns doesn't mean they're going to be god with a machine gun too. I find the meta game for "repairing" Bezel (the location of the game) to be at times infuriating (since it works on a tile placement game where you cannot break certain rules) but mostly a pretty novel way of doing things, still early days though if anything the old adage of "you must save regularly" is even more important since continuing when defeated in battle costs cash.

I'm also playing Minecraft 360 edition. Dan, Paul and myself had fun tonight exploring a map named after my glorious hair. Somehow it went from being what we thought would be a terrible realm to essentially the absolute motherlode! We basically decided we'd break the golden rule of minecraft and dig straight down to see what happens. Turns out what happens is me and Dan find ourselves a massively awesome cave system what has EVERYTHING in. Cue awesome team work to start excavating our new found riches.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Just got back into The Secret World again due to the new ARG that they've started.