Page 100 of 240 FirstFirst ... 508090949596979899100101102103104105106110120150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

started ac revelations last night

i do not like the defense game

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by krissy View Post
    started ac revelations last night

i do not like the defense game
    My coworker got and played through Revelations on the heels of me playing ACII. He was pretty disappointed with it, which seems to be the consensus.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

After finishing Skyward Sword, I felt compelled to play Ocarina of Time again cause I found Skyward Sword to be somewhat underwhelming and I'm still debating which is the weaker 3D entry. OoT has not aged well at all and it may have my least favorite sets of dungeons in the franchise but I'm still having fun. I hope to finally start playing The Last Story before Christmas, and it may happen cause I've reached the Spirit Temple in OoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    pokemon platinum, about to finish it though ("finishing" a pokemon game to me just requires beating the main storyline & e4 & champ)

next for me: maybe pokemon heartgold or soulsilver or black or white, assuming my computer doesn't cry about trying to emulate and play at turbo speed (my computer is weak but manages D/P/Pt just fine). I'd lean more towards b/w cause while gen2 is my favorite gen and a 4th gen remake would be awesome i've also played g/s/c about a million times and it's not balanced as well as it could be so it gets a little stale

or i'll play a final fantasy game LOLZ (one of the NES ones maybe, though i really really need to play through V)
    I just started playing Soul Silver! I got the ROM from CoolRoms, and the emulator is DeSmuMe. On standard settings with no skips, it's a tiny bit choppy, but hasn't glitched. As I added frame skips, it started freezing at screen transitions (leaving buildings, wild fights etc.). However, turboing it up with the button works fine (mine is set to Space), and while it is, of course, more jumpy, it's not glitching at all. Very playable.
    I tried SoulSilver but then it froze in a battle (I think this is a not-unheard of issue) so rather than restarting or trying HG I was just like "screw it I've played gen2" and started playing Black instead. which seems to run better than d/p/pt even. o_O i guess my computer's not the load of ass i've been making it out to be
    Geez, I thought I'd stumbled into the Pokemon thread for a moment.

I haven't found a decent DS emulator, but I'll look into it at some point. If only so I can screen cap/record my games.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

comfort is important

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Burnout 3 takedown
    ATV offroad fury 2
    (Both of these are simply amazing games, and while semi-old, have aged brilliantly)
    ATV quad power racing (Hilarious game, not that good, but by god is it amusing... if this level of hilarity was intentional or not is beyond me)
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Back on Prophesy of Pendor. Waiting for my truce with the Sarleons to end, so I can finally eradicate them. I've taken all their cities. I just have to nap the castles now, and then they shall be DESTROYED.

Final Fantasy IV on my phone, just got the airship.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got really into Planescape: Torment last night after realizing that I was just torturing myself by trying to play it with a trackpad. It's about a bajillion times better with a real mouse.

I mean I should have realized, but I was really committed to just playing it on my laptop.

Picked up a used copy of Hitman: Blood Money after strolling some forums and deciding between this and Absolution. It's actually a puzzle/stealth game. It's sneaky. I like it.

But I still play Dark Souls too. Shh!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Hawken

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

On the phone: FF5 (GBA version)
    On PC: FF7 (PS1 version). Doing a critical analysis of the game, taking notes step by step on whatever details catch my eyes. Enjoying the game more than any other FF so far, I think.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Kerbal Space Program. Still trying to get something into orbit, but none of my contraptions seem to work properly.

Also:
    Dungeon Defenders
    Guild Wars 2
    LoL

Articles
    Blog Entries

Guild Wars 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Guild Wars 2!
    Server?