Page 121 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2171101111115116117118119120121122123124125126127131141171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Yugioh Tag Force 6, I cant get enough of it..

I hope lazy Konami release TF7 soon.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    Finished Deus Ex. 10/10 game, A+. Moved on to Invisible War but it doesn't seem to want to run on my computer and since I can't be arsed to deal with it right now I'm skipping straight ahead to Human Revolution. Never played it before so I'm excited!
    Allow me to tell you how much better off you are skipping Invisible War with a short story.

A few years ago I saw that invisible War was on sale for $2.50 on Steam. Now I'd heard all of the talk about how bad it was, but surely it'd be worth $2.50? I mean come on, how could a game be that bad and not at least be worth it because it's that bad?

I managed to play for an hour before I couldn't stand playing it any more. And even though I paid $2.50 I felt freaking ripped off.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I just beat BioShock Infinite a second time and now I'm going through my first playthrough of Dishonored. It's... interesting. It's like if Thief and Skyrim had a child, but Assassin's Creed could also possibly be the father, and the child is slightly retarded, and that's just what I get from the first mission. We'll see how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    Also, my least favorite... freaking spiders. I'm getting better with them, but they just are a pain to put up with. (also, if you have some tips for dealing with them I'd be greatly appreciated)
    Protip:(SPOILER)Use Agni & Rudra against them, they hate fire.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    Also, my least favorite... freaking spiders. I'm getting better with them, but they just are a pain to put up with. (also, if you have some tips for dealing with them I'd be greatly appreciated)
    Protip:(SPOILER)Use Agni & Rudra against them, they hate fire.
    Thats usually what i do, but i dont pack agni and rudra in the bloody palace so thats not an option.
    (SPOILER)
    I have 2 strats depending on patience.
    My first is to get one isolated and pacify the others with the camera, and wail on him in DT. I then taunt, and repeat the process. If i cant pacify, then i just try my best to dodge and counter the others.
    if im feeling patient i bounce around the stage as trickster 3 and enemy-hop so i can stay in the air nearly forever. I use ebony and ivory and occasionally take hits with rebellion and DT whenever i feel like it or need some hp regen to heal some stray damage.

In normal play it usually involves agni and rudra and some jump-cancel practice.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

After all this time, I'm starting to play through the Xenosaga games again, currently on the first game, not quite to the Elsa yet!

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD, Tomb Raider, Atelier Ayesha.

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

Because I apparently wasn't masochistic enough already when it comes to 100% completion, I've taken it upon myself to get to 10th prestige in Call of Duty: World at War to get the final achievement in that game. Keep in mind that the game is absolutely infested with hackers now, so I have to resort to boosting to get the achievement without getting my rank reset or some other nonsense happening. Luckily, I have Fire Emblem: Awakening to break up the tedium, and I'm loving every minute of it.

I've also dabbled around a bit in Battlefield 3, where I've finished the campaign and am about halfway done with the cooperative missions on the highest difficulty. I'm also currently going through Max Payne 3 a bit by bit on Hard. While the multiplayer is forgettable trash, I'm quite enjoying the single player so far. I'm not looking forward to beating New York Minute Hardcore, though; that's going to be one of the toughest challenges I've taken up in a video game.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

as predicted DMC3 does not work on my pc.
    it does start up, the screen go's black to start the game, and then it just says it doesnt work anymore..
    good thing my BF will be here tomorrow, maybe he can fix it :o

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just finished up FF Tactics, that should hold me for the next six months on that particular title.
    Side note: smurfing feel victorious after killing off both forms of Altima in under sixty seconds. Two Flares from a summoner with quick charge+3 attacks from Haste enhanced ninja/time mage main character+ two holy explosions from T.G Cid=massive victory.

I'll probably end up playing Oblivion again or maybe a run through of FFIX next.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bioshock got a little stale so I've started Tomb Raider. May already be in Shantytown. May have 100% of the collectibles so far.

Whoops!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Oh ho ho it's time for the new Victoria 2 expansion, A Heart of Darkness! Been playing it for hours, it's great.

i've not managed to play a game in ages cos my ps3 is at home and i'm all far away and stuff

but pretty soon i plan on playing AC3, getting into the god of war series and maybe even the witcher

Final Fantasy III remake

Hyne battle was so disappointing. My geomancer totally ignored the Barrier Shift and I did not even use a scholar.. or maybe I just got lucky.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

FINAL FANTASY X

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS GAME, YOU ARE WRONG