Page 137 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3787117127131132133134135136137138139140141142143147157187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Just booted up Torchlight II with a buddy after buying it for $5 on today's Community Choice sale on Steam. I like it a lot! Hoping the skill tree decisions will suck me in like Diablo II's did, that's maybe the only thing I really missed in Diablo III.

scribblenauts unlimited. thanks steam sale!

Project X Zone

Another tactical RPG, this time a crossover between tons of video game characters!

I love the turn based tactics love I've seen recently. XCOM, Fire Emblem, and now this. MORE!
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Getting close to clearing out Oracle of Ages, probably finish ti off tomorrow at some point! Huzzah!

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Preparing my long-going firered nuzlocke for victory road and then the elite four.
    So far I've only lost 3 pokemon... and the last one I lost was right after the second gym.
    I'm pretty worried, as I've been overdue for another death for a good long while.

Oh well, I'm not complaining. I've got a crap-ton of grinding ahead of me prior to the elite four.
    I really hope I don't screw this up.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sonic Adventure 2

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Just had my first perma-death which I quickly undid through the power of reset and save-reloading. >.>

And then there is Death

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

its simulation time!!!
    Rollercoaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon :3

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The better question might be what am I not playing since the Steam sales and PSN+ have been good to me lately. Finished up Saints Row 3 a few days ago, and have diddled around with AOE2, Sniper Elite, and Surgeon Simulator lately. And I still have other Steam sale games I haven't started yet.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

I've been losing sleep over Battlefield 3. I'm two or three years late to this party, but I can't help but be addicted to this game. I just wish they had more maps for multiplayer. I feel like I'm playing the same 3-4 maps over and over and over and I'm not prepared to throw down another 50$ just to be able to have a few more maps. :\

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

So in the very first post of this thread, on 1st June 2010, I said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Finally, I just downloaded and installed Final Fantasy IX and played through to the first save point. It's enjoyable so far, although I find myself realising how much I loved certain aspects of Final Fantasy XIII, including, to my surprise, the linearity! Obviously I'm only a small way in but it just seems like it's so easy to get lost now. xD Crazy. And I can never tell if my decisions are going to affect what items I get. I'm suddenly far more paranoid while gaming than I was during XIII, when I pretty much knew I could easily get everything. xD Not criticising, though... just finding it amusing that I miss something that at the time can easily be considered to be annoying.
    Well. Right now. THE END. Finished. Only took me three bloody years.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Got my 360 back, so I can finally play games again. Back on Skyrim, and doing things I've never done before. I'm going to do all the Daedric quests, as well as completing the Companions Guild questline. I'm also going to do Hircine's quest while a werewolf, because I feel that's how it should be played.

I've decided that the Solitude Guard's Armor is the best looking armour in the game. Am searching for boots, gauntlets, and perhaps some headgear to match it now.

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

So in the very first post of this thread, on 1st June 2010, I said...
    Finally, I just downloaded and installed Final Fantasy IX and played through to the first save point. It's enjoyable so far, although I find myself realising how much I loved certain aspects of Final Fantasy XIII, including, to my surprise, the linearity! Obviously I'm only a small way in but it just seems like it's so easy to get lost now. xD Crazy. And I can never tell if my decisions are going to affect what items I get. I'm suddenly far more paranoid while gaming than I was during XIII, when I pretty much knew I could easily get everything. xD Not criticising, though... just finding it amusing that I miss something that at the time can easily be considered to be annoying.
    Well. Right now. THE END. Finished. Only took me three bloody years.
    That's nothing!! It took me 6 years to finish FFXII >:\

Articles
    Blog Entries

Jumped back into Undated 3 from the Cruise Ship now I'm riding horses with 21st Century Muslim Saracen Crusaders. Needless to say this game is quite the ride...