Page 179 of 240 FirstFirst ... 79129159169173174175176177178179180181182183184185189199229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Beat my first run at metal gear ground zeroes on ps4 last night it was pretty dope!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Played a little bit of Tales of Xillia last night. Might have to try and polish that off. Also dabbling in Mount & Blade: Warband again with the new update to the Clash of Kings mod, and Football Manager is always there, lurking. I bought a couple new games in one of those indiegala sales so I have those to play through too.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Infamous Second Son

The gameplay is pure bliss and the acting is surprisingly superb. Between this and Metal Gear in the same week, along with all the free indie titles on PS+, the PS4 is totally hitting its stride right now

I wish I had more time to play, but I too am playing through Second Son!

I can clear out districts pretty fast though, I have 3-4 cleared, Rank 3 Good Karma, and a lot of upgrades already.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy X HD Remaster on the PS3.

My plan to play X-2 first shattered when I started X along with a friend of mine who's never played it. Oh well.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I finished Gravity Rush for PS Vita and it was great - totally unique and charming. My only complaint is they didn't use the gravity shifting for platforming enough, most of the time it was just used to fly like a super hero. But it was a very classy game and they nailed the Studio Ghibli aesthetic. I like how a lot of these Vita games make full use of the system and all its inputs, its reminiscent of early DS titles although more subtle and perhaps a bit more successful.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sleeping Dogs. It's really good. Really. I'm surprised at how good it is. The side mission and other stuff are all well-designed and don't get boring, which is quite the novelty in open world games.

Also dabbling in AC4, which has the greatest feature in any game I've ever seen: a fully customisable HUD. THANK YOU, UBISOFT.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ys: The Oath in Felghana
    Just started tonight and I must say... It's really fun.
    I'm at the first boss and its hard, but its really enjoyable and there's no downtime in between attempts which keeps it fun and not frustrating.
    Also, the music kicks all sorts of ass. Really liking this so far and I only just started. It feels like a less clunky version of Star Ocean 2 with better writing and that is a very nice vibe to be getting.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Articles
    Blog Entries

Finally spent a chunk of time playing Path of Exile and was delightfully surprised to find it's everything I hoped it would be

Taking a little break from FFXIV to play some Diablo 3, FFX/X-2 HD, and I just recieved my 3DS XL and Bravely Default. So I hope to play that soon too. But I barely have any time...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Playing Dragon Quest II after having recently finished DQ1. I'd like to play through a big chunk of this series in the next few weeks.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dalkaen View Post
    Playing Dragon Quest II after having recently finished DQ1. I'd like to play through a big chunk of this series in the next few weeks.
    Which versions/platforms are you playing?

Not sure how long I'll be playing Witch and the Hundred Knight.

The story is and characters are pretty damn funny if you're into that NISA style of humor, though the combat is pretty lacking. Pretty simple and basic Action RPG, and the class/whatever it was called switching and subjobs is pretty neat, though isn't really adding enough to a pretty basic system.

And so far the lack of ability to change weapon sets without chaning each individual piece is disheartening, since you'll need to do it any time you fight an enemy resistant to the types of weapons you are using. (You equip up to five at a time, so it can get tedius changing them out.)

Blog Entries

Arma II: Operation Arrowhead: DayZ mod Epoch

Articles
    Blog Entries

WWF Attitude is next on the agenda.