Page 120 of 240 FirstFirst ... 2070100110114115116117118119120121122123124125126130140170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

You should play DMC3, it is a lot better and Dante is SSStylish! The story is more interesting too and there is not that much backtracking. (You visit some places, not all)
    The combat is fluid and needs some skill to get highest rank than in the "remake", but my wrist seems to cramp up when playing on keyboard.
    Maybe I am out of shape, I have not played it in a year I think. I used to be quite pro.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

if i can play it on pc, then i will ^^ ... ill bet its not on ps3 is it? :P

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter View Post
    i can fi-na-ly start playing DMC
    I could give you my thoughts on the game if you want. They aren't necessarily positive or negative mind you.
    I can see that you are enjoying the games yourself, looking at your sig and avatar.
    (the story he told xD ).
    i played DMC 4 (the one with Nero) before this.. what i hated about it is that you went from A-Z with Nero, and Z-A with Dante.. i dont like revisiting places like that :o
    i was not sure if i wanted to get the new DMC since im not 100% sure if i liked the previous ones, and im actually not a hack and slash fan at all!

but after playing a bit on my bf's pc i was convinced ^^

so.. the 're-make' of DMC
    i agree that it is way to easy to get S rank at the end of a chapter.

i had alot of trouble switching to the right weapon (Osiris and arbiter, on pc) when you quickly had to switch in the air, but on ps3 it going waaaaaaay better.

since ive only played 1 DMC, wich was mainly about Nero, i dont really know the 'old' Dante that ppl seem to prefer.
    But i like this Dante ^^
    That was my main gripe with DMC4 too. I mostly just love the bosses of that one and nero is quite awesome to play as. I typically stick to the bloody palace for the most part.
    DMC3 as previously stated is probably the most solid entry in terms of AMAZING gameplay, humor, storytelling and the like.... though I feel its "dante must die mode" is extremely weak and poorly executed.

You can pick up the HD Collection of Devil May Cry which includes 1 2 and 3 (special edition with vergil mode) all in one nice bundle for PS3.
    While DMC2 sucks terribly in my opinion, 1 and 3 are both FANTASTIC games so it's a good deal.
    I'm not sure if the collection comes with any problems as I haven't used it so you may want to look into that before purchasing.

DMC3 does have quite a steep learning curve though, so be prepared to spend a while just becoming good at the combat.
    3 is definitely not as forgiving as 4 is as well so be warned.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening nonstop for the past week or so.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just started playing Bioshock: Infinite. smurf me.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto View Post
    Been playing Fire Emblem Awakening nonstop for the past week or so.
    Yep, me too, pretty much.

Also, if DLC schedules keep up, Rogues & Redeemers 3 comes out later today, which means we'll finally get access to the awesome Limit Breaker skill.

The second to last SpotPass character/map should also be released today. Possible marriage candidate for the male Avatar who comes with the awesome Shadowgift skill (which can be passed down to a female Morgan) and some good stat modifiers.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

It is for PC and PS2. PS3 too I think. Get the DMC 3:Special Edition, it is a bit easier.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kingdom Hearts with the gf, which is more me watching and attempting stuff when she's having trouble. It's the first time I've done a serious playthrough of it and I'm enjoying it for the most part, though the story is taking a while to come together, and some of the areas just don't really make sense.

I started up Majora's Mask for the first time, also. It's cool for a lot of reasons - I've been wanting to replay some of the 3D Zeldas, and it's one of them that I didn't play much of. I've also heard so much about the depth of the scenario and story that I've been intrigued about it for some time. It's also nice to play it on an emulator with remastered textures and a wireless controller. I'm not terribly far, but it's a big nostalgia trip back to OoT, and it's just hard not to love the weirdness of it.

Blog Entries

It is for PC and PS2. PS3 too I think. Get the DMC 3:Special Edition, it is a bit easier.
    ill see if i can download it on the pc, and pray for a miracle that itll work on this laptop :l
    i dnt have any space left on ps3

p.s i just killed the first reall boss on the new DMC ... it was kid of disapointing becaus it was easy

ill see if i can download it on the pc, and pray for a miracle that itll work on this laptop :l

p.s i just killed the first reall boss on the new DMC ... it was kid of disapointing becaus it was easy
    And that's another reason why DMC3 is better, hehe.

The game has low specs, don't worry. Unless your laptop has a 1.6 Ghz Pentium.

Blog Entries

with my laptop i never know :o
    i cant play re4, beccaus it stutters very anoying, but i can play Sims..
    we'll see :3

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

And that's another reason why DMC3 is better, hehe.

The game has low specs, don't worry. Unless your laptop has a 1.6 Ghz Pentium.
    As I said, the new DMC has very poor bosses. Cool looking, but such a joke to fight. Saddest part of the game for me.
    Though I must say
    DMC3 isn't exactly the shining example of bosses either.
    bossesThe gigapede is an absolute WASTE of time, Leviathan is just boring... Don't even get me started on mr. disappointment at the end of Mission 19
    Though it does have the Vergil fights which I rank amongst the best boss fights ever, beowulf is pretty fun, and agni and rudra are really cool. No other bosses really stand out to me really.
    It had some great bosses VERGIL 3 OHMAGAWDILOVEYOU, and some that should have been just removed or completely changed.

Also, DMC3 has some STUPID enemies.
    dumb enemiesThe miasmas are awkward and such a lame gimmick to fight. You cant even reliably pacify them with the camera as sometimes they're just magically charging their next attack

The archers can go suck it. I spend like 30 minutes chasing them around in the bloody palace, and they throw so many at you in the main story. I get their point is to run and attack at a range, but sometimes people make it a point to call soup a drink and that isn't very cool either.

Also, my least favorite... freaking spiders. I'm getting better with them, but they just are a pain to put up with. (also, if you have some tips for dealing with them I'd be greatly appreciated)

There's also the fallen, but they don't bother me as much anymore.

And last and certainly least is dullahan... or as I refer to them: pointless. Why do they exist? WHY?! They hardly deal any damage, aren't fun to fight, and have extremely little health. They aren't even aggressive or a hazard during battle.

DMC3 is an amazing game... one of my favorites, but it sure as hell has it's glaring flaws.
    Also, I still highly recommend DMC3. Such a fun game~
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:monster:

The Legend of Zelda. For the fourth time in a month. I've played one of the ROM hacks (Outlands) three times as well). Yes, I always play both quests of both.
    Don't delay, add The Pimp today! Don't delay, add The Pimp today!
    Fool’s Gold tlsfflast.fm (warning: album artwork may sometimes be nsfw)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Finished Deus Ex. 10/10 game, A+. Moved on to Invisible War but it doesn't seem to want to run on my computer and since I can't be arsed to deal with it right now I'm skipping straight ahead to Human Revolution. Never played it before so I'm excited!

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

you will like it