Page 150 of 240 FirstFirst ... 50100130140144145146147148149150151152153154155156160170200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3594

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Just cleared out Saints Row IV. Actual ending wasn't that good, but I'm digging the cast singing Just a Friend.

Blog Entries

Have yet again shelved Ni No Kuni to play Dynasty Warriors 8. I don't think I have the patience for RPGs anymore.

Also, my friend and I have rediscovered our passion for Rugby League Live 2.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just started Hitman: Absolution. I got a craving for Bloody Money, but couldn't get a hold of it, so this'll have to do.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Just beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I don't know what everyone was upset about with the ending!!! Very awesome game... I'd like to play the original one day if there's a decent playable version of it.
    I actually just remembered that I have had a gift of the original sitting in my steam inventory since I bought Human Revolution. It's yours if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Skyrim! So far it's everything I'd hoped it would be... same tight dungeon design from Oblivion, and the way they flesh out the quests into actual stories and adventures is kinda crazy. I went to the college of Whiterun to study magic and so far this sequence is so much more than what you normally expect from a sidequest.
    You mean College of Winterhold?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Right now it's a toss up between Nehrim (Oblivion mod), WoW and Shadowrun Returns. Waiting on the edge of my bumcheeks for the new Bioshock Infinite DLC.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Awesomenauts is crazy addicting. I think it's supposed to be played with friends but I'm having a ton of fun just beating on bots with botbros.

Playing a bit of FF Dimensions, and it's not bad, though kind of slow moving and not that engaging in the beginning.

The game dragged down noticably by the troutty control scheme though.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Having come off a Game Dev Tycoon kick due to patch 1.4 I've graduated to the far spergier and more detailed GameBiz 3. It's made by a German or Dane or something whose English is less than perfect so one does things like "Develope game", and the UI is the trouttiest trout I've seen since 1989. On the other hand if you want you can make videogames for damn nearly any system or OS you can imagine. I'm not just talking about the fact the game starts early enough for the ZX Speccy and the C64 to be choices, I mean you can devote yourself to putting out superb games on the Texas Instruments' TI-99/4A or the MSX or VIC-20 if you want to. Better still the game is enormously more reactive than GDT, so if you consistently put great games out on a console that console might start selling better. Or you can make your own - I've not done that yet but I was reading someone else's trip report and he made a console so successful it beat up the SNES and drove the Genesis into oblivion and SEGA exited the console scene like 7 years ahead of schedule.

Football Manager 2012. Yes, it's a bit outdated but I haven't got the newest one.

I'm currently working on taking Stirling Albion from Division 3 (where I dropped them) to the Premier.

I've also taken up League of Legends again. I need to change my main character. Ashe just ain't cutting it anymore. Might give Sivir a try.
    [You spit on mercy? Then you will have none! You want carnage?!]

[Garrosh will get more blood than EVER he bargained for!]

Well, I'll probably only get a couple more hours into Dimensions, as soon I shall be playing Sweet Fuse: At your Side!

Along with that I'll have Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling together.

So Dimensions will be sidelined for a litlte while.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

So, so much Final Fantasy XIV. xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

The Lego Harry Potters and Saints Row 4. I am a gigantic arsehole in both. Metaphorically, mostly.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Synoptikal View Post
    I've also taken up League of Legends again. I need to change my main character. Ashe just ain't cutting it anymore. Might give Sivir a try.
    If you play Dota 2 you can play all 102 heroes for free at any time and even earn cool cosmetics just by playing the game!!!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So in GB3 I made my own console, damn near bankrupting myself in the manufacture thereof, but managed to avoid the brink. Now a few months after going on sale I've beaten the trout out of the PlayStation and Saturn and also here's a sample release week for my console:

Kingdom O' Magic/Supreme 32
    Syndicate Wars/Supreme 32
    Shin Megami Tensei II/Supreme 32
    Wing Commander: The Kil../Supreme 32
    Muppet Treasure Island/Supreme 32
    Stars!/Supreme 32
    Spaceward Ho! IV/Supreme 32
    Blast Chamber/Supreme 32

So yeah everything from Syndicate Wars to SMT2 to goddamn Stars! of all things. Feels good to make a vidya console.

e; Fallout is being ported to the S-32. Console of the year all years.
    Last edited by Madame Adequate; 09-03-2013 at 07:12 PM.