Page 156 of 240 FirstFirst ... 56106136146150151152153154155156157158159160161162166176206 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I started playing Etrian Odyssey IV again. I love the town music so much. Have a listen

Back to Aion after 4 day break.

Ninja Gaiden 3 on Xbox. Disappointing... nowhere near NG2

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

so apearenly the Buccaneer edition of the new Assassins creed is completely sold out.. it didnt even make it to the local store here in my town Ubisoft does not send them anymore to stores..

so now im going to get myself a Skull Edition with an statue on the side.. i get 40% discount on it :3 at the end im pretty much getting the same stuff for the same price

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by comma View Post
    I got through the main part of Tactics Ogre: LUCT. Amazing game. Before going back and playing through the other scenarios and doing the coda, I'm playing Pokemon Y and maybe some other stuff. I'm looking forward to returning to Tactics Ogre eventually, though.
    Congratulations!!! More people need to play this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Vermachtnis View Post
    I started playing Etrian Odyssey IV again. I love the town music so much. Have a listen
    Yeah the music is pretty addicting, I like how the mushrooms in the Miasma Forest kinda dance to the battle theme!

I've been playing Etrian Odyssey IV and Mario 3d Land on the go, and recently been playing Modern Warfare 3 at home to get ready for Ghosts. Dota 2 may have killed my CoD addiction so I'm hoping this one stays more interesting longer. Also tried out my TVs 2d -> 3d feature and somehow it actually works.

Puzzle & Dragons. I am addicted to a smartphone game. Oh the depths to which I have sunk. Also, may finally finish FFVIII. I have done everything there is to do (minus 2 blue magic skills for Quistis I missed. Le sigh.)

Also, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. And Snes and Xbox Mario Kart. I am old school.
    "If I were a man, I would eat his heart in the marketplace." - Much Ado About Nothing

Articles
    Blog Entries

After work I brought home Call of Duty Ghosts, beat the campaign, and grinded a few hours in multiplayer. The campaign was short and sweet and I think gets back to what made the games great to begin with instead of adding arbitrary features and length to satisfy fan complaints. But overall, this is the first game in a long time to actually shake the series foundations to the core, adding in legitimately new gameplay experiences, instead of adding superficial coats of shiny paint. Black Ops II introduced a lot of new ideas, but it was still the same perks, the same modes, and unfortunately, a lot of the same guns. The new multiplayer experience with how the maps play and how you build your characters doesn't feel like Call of Duty at all.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i have now started to get into AC IV Black Flag.
    i love the main character Edward Kenway, he is very realistic.
    he is not a hero, he just hapens to get between the templars and the assassins, and even then he stays very real, he is there for himself not not their cause.

unlike previous characters Edward does not (yet) clearly chose a side

Finally trying FFXIII-2. I'm kinda liking the 2 main characters, but I have no clue what I think about the story yet. I'm going to make myself give FFXIII another shot after I'm done with it's sequel. Snow and Serah don't even remotely act like an engaged couple though...I don't buy them as love birds.....and Snow is a retard too.
    Last edited by Elskidor; 11-06-2013 at 06:08 PM.

My uncle is a fire retardant blanket and I take grave offense to your post

Dark Souls, to see what all the fuss is about. I did not make any progress for 2 hours trying to finish the Catacombs. Turns out I was underleveled and there were other places I could have gone to. ._.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Final Fantasy IV on iOS. I don't own a DS or PSP so it's exciting seeing a bit of polish added to the awesome story.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Final Fantasy IV on iOS. I don't own a DS or PSP so it's exciting seeing a bit of polish added to the awesome story.

This is pretty much the same as the DS version though, right? Damn, may sound like blasphemy to the original, but the DS version is my favorite of IV. I love it! I'd youtube the CGI scene for it though, because I think it was removed for the iOS version, but that scene is wonderfully done. One of the best intros of all the Final Fantasy games IMO.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Matt and I are currently playing through Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, but we are almost done with that. Once that's finished though, we'll be going back to Donkey Kong Country Returns. Good god are we bad at this game. xD

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Over the last couple of weeks I played through and beat Bioshock Infinite, The Walking Dead, Parasite Eve, and To The Moon. All were fantastic and exceeded my expectations.

Right now I'm trying to play through Ninja Gaiden and Super C for the NES. I'm also thinking about starting up FF VII as it's been a long time since I've played the game. I'm curious to see what I think about it now.