Page 99 of 240 FirstFirst ... 49798993949596979899100101102103104105109119149199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3593

Thread: What are you playing right now?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Wipeout hd and 2048.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

For some reason I've been playing quite a bit of Star Trek Online. I assume it's because I get to fly starships around.

Also playing quite a bit of Natural Selection 2 (highly recommended) and Uncharted 3 co-op with my sister and her fiancee.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just Started and Finished the original Legend of Zelda since Skyward Sword keeps making me in the mood to play it. Took it down in just a few hours and I only cheated once cause Death Mountain dungeon is bulltrout. Now to try and finish Skyward Sword...

FIFA 13 mainly. Really need to get to the games with stories though. Have too many games waiting to be beaten

Articles
    Blog Entries

DotA 2!

Installed Gunz: The Duel again. I have not played it for 4 years or more, so my skills are a bit rusty. Pretty nostalgic.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Fallout: New Vegas, decked out with mods I've seen recommended. I got kinda burned out on FO3 after a while but playing this takes me back to the feeling I got when I first started on it. The story and environment is great so far and I like how they changed some of the mechanics (iron sights are fun). Really looking forward to putting time into this.

Blog Entries

Far Cry 3
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

pokemon platinum, about to finish it though ("finishing" a pokemon game to me just requires beating the main storyline & e4 & champ)

next for me: maybe pokemon heartgold or soulsilver or black or white, assuming my computer doesn't cry about trying to emulate and play at turbo speed (my computer is weak but manages D/P/Pt just fine). I'd lean more towards b/w cause while gen2 is my favorite gen and a 4th gen remake would be awesome i've also played g/s/c about a million times and it's not balanced as well as it could be so it gets a little stale

or i'll play a final fantasy game LOLZ (one of the NES ones maybe, though i really really need to play through V)

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I bought a 3 month Playstation Plus membership so I got a new games for free (kinda). Recently I've completed Infamous 2 and the Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett DLC (very underwhelmed by it sadly). Playing Crysis 2 as well, probably one of the most enjoyable FPS games I have ever played.

Started playing Skyborn. An old school looking RPG from this BigFish Games thing, seems like a steam-esque download service. The description referenced Led from Septerra Core, so I had to try this out. here's hoping its worth the two bucks!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post
    pokemon platinum, about to finish it though ("finishing" a pokemon game to me just requires beating the main storyline & e4 & champ)

next for me: maybe pokemon heartgold or soulsilver or black or white, assuming my computer doesn't cry about trying to emulate and play at turbo speed (my computer is weak but manages D/P/Pt just fine). I'd lean more towards b/w cause while gen2 is my favorite gen and a 4th gen remake would be awesome i've also played g/s/c about a million times and it's not balanced as well as it could be so it gets a little stale

or i'll play a final fantasy game LOLZ (one of the NES ones maybe, though i really really need to play through V)
    I just started playing Soul Silver! I got the ROM from CoolRoms, and the emulator is DeSmuMe. On standard settings with no skips, it's a tiny bit choppy, but hasn't glitched. As I added frame skips, it started freezing at screen transitions (leaving buildings, wild fights etc.). However, turboing it up with the button works fine (mine is set to Space), and while it is, of course, more jumpy, it's not glitching at all. Very playable.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i was thinking to maybe get I Am Alive.
    but i am not sure about the game
    i love the realistic situation of it. the fact that perhaps it could actually happen.
    but i am not sure if i like the typ of game it is :o

so if you have the game, please share your experience with me :3

p.s i cant seem to find that game anywhere in (online) shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinter Wonderland View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark View Post

I just started playing Soul Silver! I got the ROM from CoolRoms, and the emulator is DeSmuMe. On standard settings with no skips, it's a tiny bit choppy, but hasn't glitched. As I added frame skips, it started freezing at screen transitions (leaving buildings, wild fights etc.). However, turboing it up with the button works fine (mine is set to Space), and while it is, of course, more jumpy, it's not glitching at all. Very playable.
    I tried SoulSilver but then it froze in a battle (I think this is a not-unheard of issue) so rather than restarting or trying HG I was just like "screw it I've played gen2" and started playing Black instead. which seems to run better than d/p/pt even. o_O i guess my computer's not the load of ass i've been making it out to be

Playing a bit of this and a bit of that: GunZ, Aion, Heroes of Might and Magic III