Page 48 of 66 FirstFirst ... 28384243444546474849505152535458 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XVIII Game Thread: Welcome To The Soul Society

Insisting out of nowhere to kill yourself, just to detract it for no apparent reason?

i was joking, whats your problem
    Last edited by [M] Dee; 02-13-2011 at 05:10 AM.

It is a rather foolish move on your part Ulquiorra, and is quite a distraction.

sorry then. someone has do die today and if it has to be me to prove my inocence, fine

And don't call me an asshole.

sorry, I guess you arent who I thought you were....
    I retract my rude comment

I'm totally serious, I was using it as a name, not as a mean label, but if you didn't get it, then you aren't the user I thought you were....

do you really want me to commit suicide that much?

Commit suicide if you want to.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kisuke & Ulquiorra can we please keep the argument relevant to the game. Ulquiorra please no swearing!

It is worth noting misconduct within a game of Mafia isn't viewed to favorable by the EoFF moderators.

Please keep the arguments as friendly as possible and remember Mafia is just a game

Also, I think it's around now I should mention I was the one who started a campaign against Shinji, who was not only Mafia, but the Cult Leader, which as far as town would have known, cult leader was gone.

What purpose would a cult have of trying to get their only real power card lynched? That is a huge draw back to the cult. If I was cult, leading that would be dumb for a couple reasons.

1) It draws out the game since cult could no longer recruit.

2) It puts the cult farther away from a majority, which also forces cult to keep themselves alive from both town lynchings and mob kills. The Mafia benefit for lynching one of their own proves ineffectual when said lynch kills their only advantage.

Ulquiorra if you wish to die then die within the rules of the game. Roleclaiming is a simple process: paraphrase your role Mognet Message and everything is fine.

I am Vanilla Townie

does that count?

I really am sorry Kisuke, I thought you were Kotora....
    please forgive me, once you find out who I am, you will realize I never curse intentionally