Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Venus Sigil / Thunder Plains (Spoilers)

Wakka's sigil isn't really hard but the BORINGNESS! That's a true violence.....

And there are people who can't be bothered to lose in order to win. And there are people who don't want to replay just because of Jecht Shot.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Quote Originally Posted by Britt
    http://home.san.rr.com/circe/ultimania_thunder.jpg

The places with three lightning bolts are the three-strike zones. The right map is the north area of the plain, and the left map is the south area. I used the northern most three-strike zone on the northern area.
    I deeply apologize for saying this: the Three-Strike Area, where is it?

I'm apologizing because I read the 1st page containing a couple maps for the answer I request but it was not available to my computer. I also did not want to read the next 8 pages because that'd take a long time. I want to apologize again since I posted a few moments ago saying that people should read before they post. I did not *shamed* I'm sorry.

But for those forgiving people: May you please send [or post] a map to where these Three Strike Areas are in the Thunder Plains?

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

From Easiest to Hardest:

Moon sigil - Yuna
    Mars sigil - Auron
    Mercury sigil - Rikku
    Jupiter sigil - Wakka
    Saturn sigil - Kimahri
    Sun sigil - Tidus (Damn is took me about 30+ tries in my first game with this!!!!)
    Venus sigil - Lulu (Where is that damned three strike area!!!)
    The new style, Yazoo style!!!!

you tell me.

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

yeh , for example if you go to the inn after like 132 to see how many you have done then it resets...omg i cant believe that you only got 8..lol

I found dodging the lightning bolts very easy, for one reason, in the first lightning zone, there should be a huge body of water, much like a lake. I found this suspicious looking crater so I walked over to it, and BAAAAAAM!!! a bolt of lightning shot down that i dodged, I walked over to it again, and BAAAAAAAM!!! dodged another, as soon as Tidus jumped back from the second, immediately I was hit with another, about a half second after, then again, and again, and again. I got the venus sigil without much skill, I thanked god for my discovery and continued hunting Sigils... :)

P.S. I have a funny story about those Sigils. Okay, it's a warm summer day, and my friend Zack call me over, and when I get to his house, he said "Hey Marc (that's me), how do you get the Sun Sigil"?. So I explained all about the chocobo race challenge, so he took me to his room to do it, as I walked in his room, I saw a tall man sitting on his bed, This guy turned out to be my friends cousain, who got kicked out of the army for his anger issues (this should give you a hint as to whats aout to happed). His cousain began the challenge, and was quickly overtaken by all the birds, and balloons, on his 3rd try, he did awesome he dodged all the birds, and got ALL of the balloons, then as he turned the corner, to the final stretch, he got nailed by 5 birds IN A ROW, giving him no chance to get out of the way. his cousain stood up and said "DAMN YOU CHOCOBOS!!! I WILL SET THE CALM LANDS A FLAME!!!) HE THEN TOOK THE CONTROLLER AND TWISTED THE POOR THING IN HALF, BOLTS WERE FLYING EVERYWHERE, AND SPARKS WERE SHOOTING OUT OF THE PS2 DISC DRIVE, THE SCREEN FROZE, AND THE FURIOUS ARMY KID STOMPED OUT OF THE ROOM, AFTER ABOUT A MINUTE OF SILENCE, MY FRIEND STARTED CRYING

OMGGAKHFLKAJE i just finished dodging 200 bolts in like 20 minutes =]

this guides from gamefaq helped me and if you guys are wondering where the 3 strike bolt look at the bottom of this =]

i hope this helps you guys too im super happy!

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/f...der_plains.txt

Quote Originally Posted by Aurongel View Post
    I found dodging the lightning bolts very easy, for one reason, in the first lightning zone, there should be a huge body of water, much like a lake. I found this suspicious looking crater so I walked over to it, and BAAAAAAM!!! a bolt of lightning shot down that i dodged, I walked over to it again, and BAAAAAAAM!!! dodged another, as soon as Tidus jumped back from the second, immediately I was hit with another, about a half second after, then again, and again, and again. I got the venus sigil without much skill, I thanked god for my discovery and continued hunting Sigils...
    Darkkefka, a member of Youtube.com, totally got this before you did. There's even a video on it, and this is the "cheat" that I used.

Thank you Hysterian!

i decided i noticed something about Lulu's weapon since ppl are talking about them is that her Onion Knight is modeled after the Onion Kid in FF3j and even has a picture of the NES Sprite on its shield lol now weither this has been pointed out be4 or not i dont kno i read up to the second page haha

All right, the only damn Sigil I'm lacking is the Wakka's one. My team is lvl 10, I already won 73 games and this h*ll Sigil don't appear as prize in a League or Tournament. How I get that?? ¬¬

Lulu's Sigil wasn't hard to me, I dodged 25 bolts, took some minutes of break, then came and dodged 25 more... that did it. A NO ENCOUNTERS weapon/armor is a MUST to do this.

Tidus' Sigil was easy. I did it in my 2nd try. Don't know if it was luck of mine or if I'm good to dodge birds.

Kimahri's Sigil is definetly the most h*ll harder, I took some 30 tries just to know I was in the wrong screen (the one you get the Teleport Sphere) and then took me another 30 tries (about) to finally get it.
    Mark: Hey there, soldier!
    Yoko: Hi!
    Mark: Excuse Me!
    Yoko: Huh?
    Mark: Listen to me!
    Yoko: *thinking* stupid AI.

Ive only ever managed to get 45 XD. But your supposed to stay in one area, avoid towers, and if you go back to the inn everything restarts... so your screwed.

I never bothered to go back and get it. It was just waaaayyy to hard.

Visit My Website / or My Blog

got mine on my second go with the no encounter ability. so easy with it
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

I haven't read through the whole thread
    so I don't know if this has been said,
    but here's two tips that might help:

* Use "No Encounter" (on armour)
    * Count the lightning strikes
    Peace and grace,
    Simen Sebastian.