Page 15 of 72 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415161718192021253565 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI Day 5: Silent Night

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    I'm here. Had unexpected guests.

All right, so what the hell is actually going on now? xD
    The short answer is nothing. Random voting again.

you are right.
    unvote: ultros
    vote: raijin

your whole tirade just reeks, Im not risking voting for orphan yet, but you havent said one thing that made sense

Hey. What's going on? Are we still lost in this game, because I sure am! From what I am seeing, it looks like Orphan made some random role claim that makes completely no sense this early in the game, you know? It could just be some dumb joke to rile everyone up looking for mafia this early, so my guess is that it means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hojo View Post
    unvote: whoever
    ##vote: Ultros

because I still want calamari
    Where's your reasoning for voting?
    Just shooting in the dark I assume.
    It's not even a 50/50 for getting town, regardless, even if it was, that's very risky.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orphan View Post

It's not even a 50/50 for getting town, regardless, even if it was, that's very risky.
    ultros already died..... unless you know something to the contrary?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Orphan View Post

ultros already died..... unless you know something to the contrary?
    More or less I'm just not paying attention to the events of this game.

I'm just going to place a vote down right now. I'll change it later if I find a better candidate. My vote will be for Golbez, not only because of his little amount of explanation in the last day, but also because of his most recent post, just a little while back

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Golbez View Post
    I would no vote, but that's first round shenanigans. It worries me that we've lost a cop and we have a vigilante on the loose. It especially makes me nervous, because I'm unsure of how many useful, not entirely dangerous, special roles we have left. I've never been in this kind of situation before.
    This, to me, seems like a classic example of "Trying to look like I said something when really I haven't". In addition to what he has done in Day 1, Golbez has yet to say anything of merit, and yet he has posted enough to make his presence known.

##Vote: Golbez

Also, to comment on Gilgamesh, we really can't say anything about his role from his posting style. If it's in his role to post like that, that doesn't mean he's a killer. If it's not in his role and he's just posting like that to be funny or something, it doesn't make him a mafia. It doesn't make him a town, either, but it doesn't tip the scales in any way.

As for Orphan, I'd like an explanation on what you mean by Nuclear Reactor. Is that your roleclaim? Also, why wouldn't you use the little time that you have to at least say something of importance? Why haven't you been paying attention to the game thread?

With Sephiroth changing his vote, that doesn't make him a scum. He didn't know that Seymour was a cop, no one did except Seymour. As for why he chose Seymour instead of Golbez, only a lynch for Golbez or a lynch for Sephiroth might possibly tell us the answer to that, which further strengthens my vote for Golbez.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Golbez View Post
    I never liked Seifer to begin with >:\

## Vote Seifer
    Out of everything I've read, this is the only thing that strikes me as weird at all.
    He just... voted and left.
    Obviously this has been covered but I'm just saying.

Oh, forgot the actual important part of the post.
    ##Vote: Golbez
    All we really have to go on for now.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jenova View Post
    That's really annoying, ya know?
    That's too bad, ya know? I don't like headless eye-breasted freaks either, ya know.

you are right.
    unvote: ultros
    vote: raijin

your whole tirade just reeks, Im not risking voting for orphan yet, but you havent said one thing that made sense
    Maybe you should listen to what I'm saying instead of just glossing over, ya know? It's not that hard, ya know?

Sorry I have errands to run during the day! Jeezum >:\

Oh my, you people. xD

This game is fun.

##Vote : Orphan

I don't know if you've noticed but everyone's roles up until now have all been normal, like roleblocker, cop and lynchee. So you being a nuclear reactor (?) is not very likely. And you haven't even bothered to explain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Queen Brahne View Post
    ##Vote : Orphan

I don't know if you've noticed but everyone's roles up until now have all been normal, like roleblocker, cop and lynchee. So you being a nuclear reactor (?) is not very likely. And you haven't even bothered to explain yourself.
    SENSIBLE.

APOLOGIES.