Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am... immortal!

Blog Entries

Was it the same car each time? Because then it's probably your fault. Or someone hates you.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Two different occasions. And I walked away from both of those without a scratch, just some bruised pride.

The other three times though, there was blood.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow View Post
    I was drunk in a night club, the night club had the type of stairs you often find in schools, steep and capped in steel plates and tiled in linoleum or something whatever it was smurfing lethal when wet. Add 500+ drunk people and London Weather and you can imagine the stairwell was never dry. I was going down the stairs with some friends drunk! Yes that drunk it needed an exclamation mark and being typed in bold. Anyhow I was carrying a full bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale down the stairs I had just brought and wasn't paying attention to anything other than my bottle and the girl coming up the stairs tits which were essentially on show because her top was very low cut and see through and she had no bra on, it was a goth club, did I mention it was a goth club? Anyhow I didn't watch where I was putting my feet because Ms Ihaveveryperttitsoutinpublic gave me a twice over a smile and gestured for me to go for a cigarette with her.

I promptly slip over on the wet stairs and fall on my arse sliding at a billion miles an hour towards the bottom where I will ungloriously have to pick myself up battered, bruised and probably not going to get a chance at the girl. So I thought fast, I decided to push off the stairs in to mid air as I slipped down my 3rd step. I was thinking fast! Yes that fast it requires bold and an exclamation. so here I went down and here I pushed off the step, it wasn't such a hot idea I'd forgotten we were at the top of the flight of steps and I had about 9 - 10ft to clear in terms of going forwards and at least 15ft to fall to get to the bottom of the stairs without landing in an even worse position of crumpled on the actual stairs with numerous broken bones. Everyone froze; Ms Tits, my friends, random strangers, the bouncers looked away in horror there was no way in anyone's mind, heck no way in my mind I was going to manage this. Deathly silence filled the stairway broken only by the cadence of pumping metal in the two rooms where the club was held. I'm there throwing myself out in to air still clutching my bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale, right thumb jammed in the top to stop myself from losing a drop. Picture this if you will, a skinny as a rake 5'10" tall guy with shoulder length black hair, goatee and mustache dressed in black completely, jeans, shirt, boots all black the only flashes of colour being the silver chain at his hip, the necklace round his neck and the silver of a belt buckle and ring. A bottle of brown ale in hand flying like he's smurfing batman down a stairwell as if he's leaping at a dragon with a smurfing pickaxe.

Amazingly I landed 1 inch from the bottom step on both feet, dropped to one knee and raised both hands up in the air Newcastle Brown Ale intact and not a drop spilled. The world is still frozen, Metal music pounding in my ears along with the heart that once resided in my chest. I bruised my backside yes the initial fall left a nasty bruise that wouldn't go amiss in a game of Tetris. I bruised my knee dropping to it so hard as my right knee buckled on landing but I was intact, unharmed...there would be no hospital trip for me that evening! Ms Tits (I honestly don't remember this girl's name, I was that drunk!) is standing on the stairs above me eyes wide open like "how the hell, I'm impressed!" my friends are literally agog like "smurf, Steve's ALIVE?" and the Bouncers are tenatively turning round and looking at me as I kneel there broodily hair whipped past my face a grin parting my facial hair teeth on show. The atmosphere hangs for around 10 - 15 seconds like "wtf did we just see" I'm just kneeling there like "wtf I survived?" before the bouncers led the way giving me a full on round of applause as I slowly raise up and take my deserved bow. I then promptly ran up the stairs and joined Ms Tits for what was to prove to be not only a cigarette. The conclusion is that I have somehow mastered the ability of flight. It is the only way to explain how I survived the fall.
    Horsetrout, Steve.

When I was 8 I fell out of a swing and landed on my face.

No breaks!

Signature by rubah. I think.

Blog Entries

Ive never known anyone who's died so I get the feeling I make people immortal like some kind of Philosophers Stone. Though I doubt I myself am immortal as I have had no near death experiences
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon View Post
    Horsetrout, Steve.

When I was 8 I fell out of a swing and landed on my face.

No breaks!
    It's actually truth, might be considering I was drunk I slipped a bit further down the stairs than 3 steps but I did hand plant off it from about halfway down. I also landed it without spilling a drop and only suffered bruises. However everyone who saw it happen was sure I'd slipped bout 3 steps when I planted off them.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got hit by a truck driven by some crazed suicidal old lady when I was about 7...
    When the Ford made contact with my young (yet sexy) bod my head bounced back and smashed into the trucks headlight, knocking it completely out. The only wounds I got was a slightly cut up arm and a small bump on my head.

When I was like 12 or 13 me and my friends found this perfect double driveway for biking down, we used to just go down our friends driveway (they are VERY steep driveways in our neighborhood I should probably point out) but obviously, it was too short so we opted for 2 driveways at once.
    On my 2nd or 3rd attempt, I lost traction at the end of the second driveway and did a perfect front-flip into some wood and other debris. There were a lot of nails, I managed to miss all of them.

There are plenty of other stories... too tired to think of them right now though.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My granddad fell five stories onto concrete floor, got up and walked away without a scratch. All the alcohol in him limbered him up nice and loose. Just like Iceglow's story, except I got to the smurfing point.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Well I come to EoFF pretty often and I haven't died of syphilis yet.
    Let me fix you up real quick.

I've been hit by a car, fallen out of a 3rd story window, stabbed with a fountain pen, been on a malfunctioning rollercoaster, had severe food poisoning and been electrocuted. I too have come to the conclusion that I am immortal although you have all made a BIG mistake. You have revealed yourselves to me and now I have to hunt you down and cut off your heads...after all THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Fell down some stairs. Not very exciting, right? Well, I was only three or four. I instinctively positioned my body to minimize damage and rolled right up at the last step. My Grandma stared at me in shock as I didn't even cry. She later said it almost looked like I was a stuntman.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I am invincible but not invulnerable. Loony BoB can tell you all the stories of me half dying but only growing stronger like some kind of saiyan. He gets a kick out of my pain.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    BoB can tell you all the stories of me half dying but only growing stronger like some kind of saiyan
    And yet his power level is still fifty times yours.
    Face

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

He is from New Zealand. They are - apart from the Swedish - master race. Can you imagine what is going to happen when Fujiko and o_O breed? That kid will be incredible.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think it already exists. It just travels through time when it wants to pass the time. Because that kid just fiddles with paradoxes like it's a children's toy. Which it is. Sometimes. Depending on its age. It's complicated...

Blog Entries

Just hold tight and pretend it's a plan, Quin.
    Face