Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia XXI History Edition Game Thread Day 1: 21st Century Beatdown

You're so hard to please.

I have not acquired Computers, so have not learned how to hack anyone's account. Maybe in a few fifty turns or so.

Okay, I just got home from work and just caught up on the shenanigans today.

My thoughts, Yeah the alex thing. I was looking over the thread and there isn't a thing from them. I'm of the opinion though that inactives aren't that bad, at least at first because well, the game just started and I know I had a life enough to just now be getting to this. And laddy did say in the discussion thread that he is already taking replacements/partners so it very well might be the solution in that one.

Also the Elizabeth thing. While it could be a frame to make her look bad, that's not what caught my attention. When she voted the last deciding vote on Cleo, she had 9 hours left, before the mod decided to change that. I see why she did it, she was tied for 2-2 vote but, as far as she knew she had 9 hours left. Nine hours of wiggle room. I can see if it was maybe a 6-6 vote, leaving her less room, but 2-2 is nothing. It's not THAT suspicious cause it was day one stuff but still something that perked my interest.

Also...
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mao Zedong View Post
    Anybody have anything to say? If we have a cop, dont say anything yet, I hope you investigated yourself.
    What is that? I mean yes, that's good advice for a cop but why are you bringing attention to the fact there could be one? I don't know if you are just assuming there is one or trying to pull one out. Which, why would you want to bring attention to the fact there is one?

I was providing a warning. For all I know we are all vanillas.

For all you know? But you addressed a cop.... So do you really know? Plus you sure are talking a lot of nonsense. Nothing really that productive has come out of you today.

I don't think that is true at all, I have inspired conversation. and I have no way of knowing if there is a cop, I know I'm not one, but that doesn't mean someone else can't be.

I would think that if we had a cop, the player would be smart enough to know what to do without needing Mao's "advice".

I have seen some pretty stupid actions in mafia scum.

You'd be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Joan of Arc View Post
    I would think that if we had a cop, the player would be smart enough to know what to do without needing Mao's "advice".
    Which was exactly my point. Why was he bringing attention to it? I mean from the player list we have, minus all the ????'s, I think they've all played before. So they probably know what to do. So what was the point of reminding us that there a) could be one and b) what they SHOULD be doing.

It may not have made sense, but how could it possibly be construed as negative?

Well just wondering why you did that as one of your first post, at the beginning of the day.

It's not negative. Just unnecessary.

No idea, why did you jump in and start being mean to me first post of the day?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Joan of Arc View Post
    It's not negative. Just unnecessary.
    I can understand that.

Would you like me to keep my warnings to myself? I can do that.

Yes, you are unintentially aiding mafia with your warning to our cop. What if the cop accidentally responded? He or she could very well be targeted by the mafia tonight just for responding to the warning you issued.